Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,320 members, 7,811,946 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:43 AM

Obasanjo Posing With Patience Jonathan (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Posing With Patience Jonathan (Photo) (51285 Views)

Governor Wike Holds Umbrella For Goodluck Jonathan (Photo) / Adeojo Lanrewaju Manlarry Posts Jonathan's Photo On Facebook Hanging Himself / Aridolf Hotel In Bayelsa Owned By Patience Jonathan (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Posing With Patience Jonathan (Photo) by Hydrogen9R(m): 2:04pm On Jan 11, 2015
There is god oh by the way where is Stella[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]hmm
Re: Obasanjo Posing With Patience Jonathan (Photo) by natureblack(m): 2:04pm On Jan 11, 2015
crazysaint:
Did he wrote this down on his book "my watch" say he been use his iron fist hand hug that my presido wifey undecided
the way some peeps murder English is annoying angry angry
Re: Obasanjo Posing With Patience Jonathan (Photo) by natureblack(m): 2:07pm On Jan 11, 2015
Nmeri17:
what is this POO doing on FP?? its neither romantic nor educative nor thought evoking nor adorable nor even funny. I can't just pin it to anything sad y'all should continue till NL Alexa ranking drops to 3000 smiley
it's just a matter of time. sad
Re: Obasanjo Posing With Patience Jonathan (Photo) by ojsmscom(m): 2:08pm On Jan 11, 2015
[quote author=dmjinc post=29694589]

shocked undecided undecided[/quote
Guy to be frank with u,dis english is wrong
Re: Obasanjo Posing With Patience Jonathan (Photo) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jan 11, 2015
natureblack:
i murder english pass you or abegi make better person talk, na NL you want kum form scholar when your brain is so shallowed.
Re: Obasanjo Posing With Patience Jonathan (Photo) by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jan 11, 2015
chesterlee:

Kai!!!
English Hard Gaan!!!
bro you know this is a borrowed language atleast you should be applauding me. Not for u sit down there and type gibberish.
Re: Obasanjo Posing With Patience Jonathan (Photo) by Jennydoris(f): 2:12pm On Jan 11, 2015
jnrbayano:
They look like age mates lipsrsealed

undecided
Re: Obasanjo Posing With Patience Jonathan (Photo) by Mykoj(m): 2:13pm On Jan 11, 2015
Chai OBJ baba no regret. Continu b4 u will become an expired human being
Re: Obasanjo Posing With Patience Jonathan (Photo) by Awoofawo(m): 2:15pm On Jan 11, 2015
natureblack:

No one is murdering english bro! English is too dynamic for some (even white people fumble sometime) to grap. The english we speak now would sound abominable to people in 12 to 17 century..... Who know what you frown at now may become the normal trend in english usages soon....

The point of long story is: SE ENGLISH NA YOUR MOTHER-TONGUE?

If not kindly free the poor guy joor! cool
Re: Obasanjo Posing With Patience Jonathan (Photo) by PassingShot(m): 2:17pm On Jan 11, 2015
Tolexander:
Orangutan and shepopotamus

Wicked you! grin grin grin
Re: Obasanjo Posing With Patience Jonathan (Photo) by mrkings84(m): 2:19pm On Jan 11, 2015
More like a father n daughter stuff GEJ till 2019
Re: Obasanjo Posing With Patience Jonathan (Photo) by Swiftboy(m): 2:20pm On Jan 11, 2015
elantraceey:

undecided undecided
softly with your hatred for its not necessary,even if you dont want to vote the man stop hating on GEJ. Cast your vote and hope GMB wins.Anything less than this make you and your general all the more desperate to taste that power you're hungry for. Thats all. grin
Re: Obasanjo Posing With Patience Jonathan (Photo) by elantraceey(f): 2:22pm On Jan 11, 2015
Swiftboy:
softly with your hatred for its not necessary,even if you dont want to vote the man stop hating on GEJ. Cast your vote and hope GMB wins. Thats all. grin

lolz , life is too short to be hating
Re: Obasanjo Posing With Patience Jonathan (Photo) by natureblack(m): 2:22pm On Jan 11, 2015
crazysaint:
i murder english pass you or abegi make better person talk, na NL you want kum form scholar when your brain is so shallowed.
and a riposte,courtesy sensational-spellings/cacography. grin grin grin......

you can now shush,I've given you the trivial recognition you craved angry angry angry.....

#inerudite
Re: Obasanjo Posing With Patience Jonathan (Photo) by Swiftboy(m): 2:24pm On Jan 11, 2015
elantraceey:

lolz , life is too short to be hating
you're Swift oh. Oya read my comment again.
Re: Obasanjo Posing With Patience Jonathan (Photo) by ify84(m): 2:26pm On Jan 11, 2015
Two of them hold each other as if na dem de wed
Re: Obasanjo Posing With Patience Jonathan (Photo) by natureblack(m): 2:33pm On Jan 11, 2015
Awoofawo:

No one is murdering english bro! English is too dynamic for some (even white people fumble sometime) to grap. The english we speak now would sound abominable to people in 12 to 17 century..... Who know what you frown at now may become the normal trend in english usages soon....

The point of long story is: SE ENGLISH NA YOUR MOTHER-TONGUE?

If not kindly free the poor guy joor! cool
I completely concur with your first line.As for the rest, lipsrsealed

my apology to him for my unsuitable mode of correction.I understand how embarrassed he is .....my bad
Re: Obasanjo Posing With Patience Jonathan (Photo) by o434: 2:35pm On Jan 11, 2015
crazysaint:
Did he wrote this down on his book "my watch" say he been use his iron fist hand hug that my presido wifey undecided
Bad use of english: "did" "wrote"

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Posing With Patience Jonathan (Photo) by Ayatullah(m): 2:37pm On Jan 11, 2015
They are really fooling themselves.
Re: Obasanjo Posing With Patience Jonathan (Photo) by samuelmag: 2:39pm On Jan 11, 2015
Dey luk lyk sibblings tongue grin
Re: Obasanjo Posing With Patience Jonathan (Photo) by yoged(m): 2:41pm On Jan 11, 2015
jnrbayano:
They look like age mates lipsrsealed
really? River blindness
Re: Obasanjo Posing With Patience Jonathan (Photo) by Tolexander: 2:41pm On Jan 11, 2015
simdam500:

with your signature, I concluded you are new to nl. but then I checked your profile....

errrr.... ok
this siggy i've been using before you registered this monicker?
Re: Obasanjo Posing With Patience Jonathan (Photo) by ekhai(m): 2:51pm On Jan 11, 2015
datguru:
They match just like obj and Stella

Old age is really telling on OBJ, at this point he is supposed to be a story teller, I mean that grand pa in the village that would gather little children and start telling them stories
I enjoy the stories he is telling about Nigeria now than the ones you intended for him to tell. OBJ is Grandpa and Nigerians are his grand children and Nigeria is the Village, Long live Baba Obasanjo. Keep telling your children when they derail.
Re: Obasanjo Posing With Patience Jonathan (Photo) by ekhai(m): 2:57pm On Jan 11, 2015
Na only baba waka come? Continu.
Re: Obasanjo Posing With Patience Jonathan (Photo) by bameyi(m): 3:16pm On Jan 11, 2015
patrickdarlins:
aren't dey lovely u said??...

oh!!...dey should get married abi??

NO!!! THEY ain't LOVELY!!!

Baba OBJ no want FAT woman like that..
Re: Obasanjo Posing With Patience Jonathan (Photo) by adaybayor(m): 3:31pm On Jan 11, 2015
crazysaint:

yes, he WROTE it.
Re: Obasanjo Posing With Patience Jonathan (Photo) by Bolurx(m): 3:45pm On Jan 11, 2015
crazysaint:

Senseless post... mtcheww
Re: Obasanjo Posing With Patience Jonathan (Photo) by notoriousbabe: 3:52pm On Jan 11, 2015
jonaji:
The former President and our first Lady were spotted at the GEJ niece's wedding ...... Aren't they Lovely grin grin
they are not o. Light and darkness tongue
Re: Obasanjo Posing With Patience Jonathan (Photo) by Beesluv: 4:26pm On Jan 11, 2015
Cool
Re: Obasanjo Posing With Patience Jonathan (Photo) by stayblack: 4:33pm On Jan 11, 2015
2 BIG MONKEYS.WHAT U PEOPLE DID TO THIS COUNTRY, GOD WILL BULLET UR LIFE.GREEDY THIEVES.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu Wins Presidential Election In Ekiti State / Details Of The N75bn Fund Approved For Nigerian Youths Between 18 & 35 Years / Buhari Introduces His Grandchildren To Fayemi, Amaechi (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.