Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,736 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:18 PM

Adeojo Lanrewaju Manlarry Posts Jonathan's Photo On Facebook Hanging Himself - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adeojo Lanrewaju Manlarry Posts Jonathan's Photo On Facebook Hanging Himself (53763 Views)

Governor Wike Holds Umbrella For Goodluck Jonathan (Photo) / Ben Murray-Bruce With His Adopted Son, Jonathan (Photo) / New Amazing Look Of Patience Jonathan - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adeojo Lanrewaju Manlarry Posts Jonathan's Photo On Facebook Hanging Himself by stephenduru: 12:39pm On Aug 18, 2016
As shared by David Shuaibu on Facebook.....

feeling pissed off.
My Citizens, see what a serving Nigeria Police officer posted on his facebook timeline.
No weapon fashioned against Goodluck Jonathan prospered, if not, this police sergeant Adeojo Lanrewju Manlarry would have out of hatred, professional misconduct and disloyalty killed the former President in the name of "accidental discharge."
‪#‎ArrestSackAdeojoLanrewajuNow‬

Source:

https://m.facebook.com/david.shuaibu/posts/579139168877711

Nigerian Policeman Shares Death Wish For Goodluck Jonathan On Facebook [GRAPHIC PHOTO]

The hate speech directed at former President Goodluck Jonathan during his time in office may have stopped from the leaders of the then, opposition party, the All Progressives Congress, APC, but some of their online minions seem to have not got the memo that the elections are over and the party is now in power.

One of such misguided elements is identified as a Nigerian police sergeant with a Facebook name, Adeojo Lanrewaju Manlarry. He identifies as a sergeant and prosecutor of the Nigeria Police Force on Facebook.

According to political activist, David Shuaibu, Mr. Adeojo shared a horrific photo of Dr. Goodluck Jonathan hanging from a tree, lynched with a weeping Dame Patience Jonathan be his feet. The photo is so terrible that we will not share it on this article. You may, however, view it HERE. (Warning: Viewer discretion is advised).

This is what Shuaibu wrote on his Facebook wall along with screengrabs of the offensive photo and the hashtag, ‪‪#‎ArrestSackAdeojoLanrewajuNow‬.

“Citizens, see what a serving Nigeria Police officer posted on his Facebook timeline.

“No weapon fashioned against Goodluck Jonathan prospered, if not, this police sergeant Adeojo Lanrewaju Manlarry would have out of hatred, professional misconduct, and disloyalty killed the former president in the name of ‘accidental discharge’.”

The police officer appears to have removed the offending photo following a citizen backlash.

The activist’s Facebook post is now gaining traction with calls from Nigerians for Adeojo to be arrested by the Nigerian secret police, the Department for State Security Services, DSS, because the image is widely interpreted as a death threat against the former president of Nigeria. Especially, in the United States of America where it is reminiscent of racist public lynchings of black people by white during the slave era.

Dr. Goodluck Jonathan has alerted the world to a plot to assassinate him by elements unhappy with his work to build a peaceful Nigeria.

On Wednesday, August 17, 2016, the news of the arrest of a trader in Ogun State broke and went viral. His alleged crime? Buying a pet dog and naming it Buhari. The Nigerian police claims that “one mallam” reported the 30-year-old citizen for naming his dog a common Nigerian name.

“The man bought a dog and inscribed Buhari on both sides of its body,” Abimbola Oyeyemi, an assistant superintendent of police and spokesperson for the Ogun State Police Command told Vanguard.

“One Mallam lodged a complaint and when our men got there, we found out that it was true.

“You know such thing can cause serious breach of the peace and ethnic or religious unrest. We are charging him to court for conduct likely to cause a breach of peace.

“He was arrested last Saturday and we are taking him to court later today (Tuesday) or tomorrow morning (today). You know an average Northerner will feel bad over such a thing.

“It can cause serious ethnic crisis or religious confrontation because when you are relegating such a name to a certain person, you are indirectly insulting him,” Opeyemi concluded.

If the Nigerian police could view the freedom of a man’s expression so seriously. We await their reaction to such a high level of misconduct by one of its officers.

We have alerted to spokesperson of the Nigeria Police Force to this development. We are awaiting the police’s response.

Source: http://www.thetrentonline.com/policeman-threatens-jonathan/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adeojo Lanrewaju Manlarry Posts Jonathan's Photo On Facebook Hanging Himself by globe16: 12:40pm On Aug 18, 2016
His name says it all..

185 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Adeojo Lanrewaju Manlarry Posts Jonathan's Photo On Facebook Hanging Himself by glowithdan(m): 12:40pm On Aug 18, 2016
Ok
Re: Adeojo Lanrewaju Manlarry Posts Jonathan's Photo On Facebook Hanging Himself by ekefre4(m): 12:43pm On Aug 18, 2016
Rubbish!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeojo Lanrewaju Manlarry Posts Jonathan's Photo On Facebook Hanging Himself by searchng4love: 12:49pm On Aug 18, 2016
Am Yoruba he represents himself!

182 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Adeojo Lanrewaju Manlarry Posts Jonathan's Photo On Facebook Hanging Himself by vedaxcool(m): 12:52pm On Aug 18, 2016
This is not acceptable and he seems to be courting sack.

76 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adeojo Lanrewaju Manlarry Posts Jonathan's Photo On Facebook Hanging Himself by Nobody: 12:54pm On Aug 18, 2016
This is a death threat.It is a criminal offence that is liable to jail and dismissal.

244 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Adeojo Lanrewaju Manlarry Posts Jonathan's Photo On Facebook Hanging Himself by TippyTop(m): 1:01pm On Aug 18, 2016
The dullard will promote him, just watch.

138 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Adeojo Lanrewaju Manlarry Posts Jonathan's Photo On Facebook Hanging Himself by 12Monkeys: 1:01pm On Aug 18, 2016
Let them continue blaming Jonathan over their inconsequential existence.

Let them continue defending their slave pact to the north on Jonathan.

Jonathan hatred and blaming is a favorite past time in their region which they use to give excuse for their gross inadequacies and foolishness.

Let them continue because the more they blame Jonathan for everything, venting their frustrations on him as an excuse, the closer and closer they get to being enslaved.

Useless people

188 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Adeojo Lanrewaju Manlarry Posts Jonathan's Photo On Facebook Hanging Himself by 12Monkeys: 1:02pm On Aug 18, 2016
vedaxcool:
This is not acceptable and he seems to be courting sack.

You have said worse and threatened far more evil on the Jonathan household here.

So stop your hypocrisy

131 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Adeojo Lanrewaju Manlarry Posts Jonathan's Photo On Facebook Hanging Himself by EpicMaurice(m): 1:03pm On Aug 18, 2016
Wake me up when this hits fp cool
Re: Adeojo Lanrewaju Manlarry Posts Jonathan's Photo On Facebook Hanging Himself by Abraham4christ(m): 1:07pm On Aug 18, 2016
TippyTop:
The dullard will promote him, just watch.
FOR WHICH COUNTRY

1 Like

Re: Adeojo Lanrewaju Manlarry Posts Jonathan's Photo On Facebook Hanging Himself by ckmayoca: 1:07pm On Aug 18, 2016
Isn't that weed? No hope again for Nigeria oh.
Re: Adeojo Lanrewaju Manlarry Posts Jonathan's Photo On Facebook Hanging Himself by dunkem21(m): 1:19pm On Aug 18, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: Adeojo Lanrewaju Manlarry Posts Jonathan's Photo On Facebook Hanging Himself by NafeesaAA(f): 1:26pm On Aug 18, 2016
No body should insult the Nigeria Police, my Fiancée is a Police Man .

6 Likes

Re: Adeojo Lanrewaju Manlarry Posts Jonathan's Photo On Facebook Hanging Himself by olapluto(m): 1:30pm On Aug 18, 2016
He surely is naive, but quite harmless. He captioned the pix 'iku ya ju esin', i.e better to die than to be disgraced. I dont think he was referring to GEJ in any way. What he said is associated with suicide, so I will think he should be on suicide watch himself.

3 Likes

Re: Adeojo Lanrewaju Manlarry Posts Jonathan's Photo On Facebook Hanging Himself by vedaxcool(m): 1:40pm On Aug 18, 2016
12Monkeys:

[s]
You have said worse and threatened far more evil on the Jonathan household here.

So stop your hypocrisy[/s]

All liars shall perish

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeojo Lanrewaju Manlarry Posts Jonathan's Photo On Facebook Hanging Himself by 12Monkeys: 1:43pm On Aug 18, 2016
vedaxcool:

All liars shall perish

A Muslim calling me a liar?

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Adeojo Lanrewaju Manlarry Posts Jonathan's Photo On Facebook Hanging Himself by westlius(m): 1:44pm On Aug 18, 2016
NOFIN IS HAPPENING BECAUSE IT IS MY HERO JONA

1 Like

Re: Adeojo Lanrewaju Manlarry Posts Jonathan's Photo On Facebook Hanging Himself by ConqueredWest: 1:45pm On Aug 18, 2016
Afonjas and their evil mind.
No wonder their ancestor was cast out of heaven

80 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adeojo Lanrewaju Manlarry Posts Jonathan's Photo On Facebook Hanging Himself by ajawara(m): 1:46pm On Aug 18, 2016
stephenduru:

'My Citizens,  see what a serving Nigeria Police officer posted on his facebook timeline. 
No weapon fashioned against Goodluck Jonathan prospered, if not,  this police sergeant Adeojo Lanrewju Manlarry  would have out of hatred, professional misconduct and disloyalty killed the former President in the name of "accidental discharge'

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/08/see-what-serving-nigerian-police.html

This uncultured and unprofessional police officer used money from our taxes and resources to post this picture. What a shame!

19 Likes

Re: Adeojo Lanrewaju Manlarry Posts Jonathan's Photo On Facebook Hanging Himself by westlius(m): 1:46pm On Aug 18, 2016
nofin will happen because is my hero jona if na buhari him put dere and his wife cryin my dear d police man for dey kiri kiri DATS DISRESPECT FROM THAT MAN AND MUST BE ARRESTED

7 Likes

Re: Adeojo Lanrewaju Manlarry Posts Jonathan's Photo On Facebook Hanging Himself by 12Monkeys: 1:51pm On Aug 18, 2016
olapluto:
He surely is naive, but quite harmless. He captioned the pix 'iku ya ju esin', i.e better to die than to be disgraced. I dont think he was referring to GEJ in any way. What he said is associated with suicide, so I will think he should be on suicide watch himself.

And that pic with GEJ hanging by the neck with Patience weeping in the side nko?

Keep defending nonsense.

After all nah una way for that wasted side to hate and be jealous of those far better and above you.

92 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Adeojo Lanrewaju Manlarry Posts Jonathan's Photo On Facebook Hanging Himself by CSTR13: 1:57pm On Aug 18, 2016
Re: Adeojo Lanrewaju Manlarry Posts Jonathan's Photo On Facebook Hanging Himself by Ngokafor(f): 2:04pm On Aug 18, 2016
..Okayoo,now we have a Yoruba POLICEMAN and apc supporter wishing death on Jonathan Goodluck.He even went as far as boldly posting it on face-book for and sundry...APOLICEMAN!!

..While a Delta-igbo trader,named his dog buhari but did not wish buhari death.He was arrested by POLICE and kept in custody for 3days...His illegal detention was applauded by yorubas on this forum..to the embarrassment of right-thinking humans.

..Like i said earlier..APC/buhari as well as their moronic supporters on and off Nairaland shall plunge this country into unimaginabe crisis,with the nonsense they throwing at Nigerians who do not support their bigoted and despotic leader buhari..

..We are watching their macabre dance of shame.

121 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Adeojo Lanrewaju Manlarry Posts Jonathan's Photo On Facebook Hanging Himself by OLADD: 2:04pm On Aug 18, 2016
If this is true, someone should do a background check on the officer's family. Either his parents or close family member must have died of suicide in the past. Perhaps the authority should be proactive in ensuring that he doesn't take his life due to frustration because only a suicide candidate or someone suffering from acute madness would put up such post.

4 Likes

Re: Adeojo Lanrewaju Manlarry Posts Jonathan's Photo On Facebook Hanging Himself by Ngokafor(f): 2:06pm On Aug 18, 2016
NafeesaAA:
No body should insult the Nigeria Police, my Fiancée is a Police Man .

..Really??..little wonder lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Adeojo Lanrewaju Manlarry Posts Jonathan's Photo On Facebook Hanging Himself by Chapter5ive: 2:28pm On Aug 18, 2016
The fool is sick and cursed. He deserve to be lynched for being a b.astard.

5 Likes

Re: Adeojo Lanrewaju Manlarry Posts Jonathan's Photo On Facebook Hanging Himself by IllegalMoney: 2:31pm On Aug 18, 2016
ADEOJO LANREWAJU is Sergeant in the Nigeria Police Force presently attached to Kogi State Police Command, Ajaokuta Division

#‎ArrestSackAdeojoLanrewajuNow‬

#‎ArrestSackAdeojoLanrewajuNow

#‎ArrestSackAdeojoLanrewajuNow

18 Likes

Re: Adeojo Lanrewaju Manlarry Posts Jonathan's Photo On Facebook Hanging Himself by abobakucannibal: 2:44pm On Aug 18, 2016
stephenduru:

'My Citizens,  see what a serving Nigeria Police officer posted on his facebook timeline. 
No weapon fashioned against Goodluck Jonathan prospered, if not,  this police sergeant Adeojo Lanrewju Manlarry  would have out of hatred, professional misconduct and disloyalty killed the former President in the name of "accidental discharge'

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/08/see-what-serving-nigerian-police.html

Just imagine.Which hatred pass this one?i don't know why Yorubas hate the ijaws and the Igbos so much.Chai,nawaoh..... embarassed

34 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Abba Kyari: Abdul-Azeez Suleiman Caught On Leaked Tape Seeking DCP's Extradition / Colonel Hassan Stan-Labo: “I Was Harrased By SARS Despite My Rank” / Oshiomhole Leads Rally With Shouts Of "Jagaban" (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.