Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,572 members, 7,847,403 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:57 PM

Recap of Buhari's Campaign in SE and SS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Recap of Buhari's Campaign in SE and SS (2499 Views)

SE And SS Will Support Northerners To Remove Osinbajo If Anything Happens To PMB / Buhari's Campaign Promise Of Defeating Boko Haram About To Be Delivered / APC Challenges Senator Ekweremadu To Enumerate What He Achieved For SE And SS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recap of Buhari's Campaign in SE and SS by ahmed486: 10:28am On Jan 11, 2015
I hear una. I just hope these are not rented crowd

Re: Recap of Buhari's Campaign in SE and SS by Nobody: 10:30am On Jan 11, 2015
The real SS and SEasterners have endorsed buhari.
Re: Recap of Buhari's Campaign in SE and SS by CyberWolf: 10:31am On Jan 11, 2015
We don't make noise..GEJ till 2019 grin
Re: Recap of Buhari's Campaign in SE and SS by Nobody: 10:36am On Jan 11, 2015
chukel:
Obiagelli, what of imo state. Has our president to be not gone there? No pics?

They probably moved Imo to next week
Re: Recap of Buhari's Campaign in SE and SS by Nobody: 10:37am On Jan 11, 2015
emiye:
Benin (Edo state) is outstanding..... That should also be massive......
I can't wait to see benin crowd on Monday
Re: Recap of Buhari's Campaign in SE and SS by donphilopus: 10:50am On Jan 11, 2015
When Jonathan show up in Katsina and meet a scanty crowd, the PDPians would want to compare it with that of Buhari in Bayelsa. But with these pictures you've provided, the Progressives would rush to this thread, download the pictures of Bayelsa and compare it with that of Goodluck in Katsina. I'm very certain that Buhari's crowd in Bayelsa would triple Jonathan's crowd in Bayelsa.

Good work @ Obiagelli. Buhari all the way!

1 Like

Re: Recap of Buhari's Campaign in SE and SS by donphilopus: 10:51am On Jan 11, 2015
Obiagelli:

I can't wait to see benin crowd on Monday

Do you mean tomorrow? If YES, then I should be there. Would be reporting live from there!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Recap of Buhari's Campaign in SE and SS by chukel(m): 10:54am On Jan 11, 2015
Obiagelli:

They probably moved Imo to next week
I believe rochas wants to complete some projects for commissioning. That will be very impressive.
Re: Recap of Buhari's Campaign in SE and SS by Jokay07(m): 10:57am On Jan 11, 2015
this is more than a ''change'' but a revolution, but i am afraid.
Re: Recap of Buhari's Campaign in SE and SS by Nobody: 11:01am On Jan 11, 2015
Is today not Sunday ?
Re: Recap of Buhari's Campaign in SE and SS by Dbboy(m): 11:07am On Jan 11, 2015
Lol as if we didn't watch the rally using picture angles to create an impressionable illusion. Does the op know that in all those showing non of the gathering were up to 10000 @ a single sitting.
Re: Recap of Buhari's Campaign in SE and SS by Nobody: 11:08am On Jan 11, 2015
Billyonaire:
Is today not Sunday ?
Today is rest day
Re: Recap of Buhari's Campaign in SE and SS by Nobody: 11:09am On Jan 11, 2015
Obiagelli:

Today is rest day
Actually, what I meant was. Cant we have a little peace of mind today, grill some barbeque and make love instead of campaigning ?
Re: Recap of Buhari's Campaign in SE and SS by emiye(m): 11:11am On Jan 11, 2015
Billyonaire:
Actually, what I meant was. Cant we have a little peace of mind today, grill some barbeque and make love instead of campaigning ?

The peace you are looking for lies in your heart, remove the hate, you find the peace cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Recap of Buhari's Campaign in SE and SS by Nobody: 11:13am On Jan 11, 2015
emiye:

The peace you are looking for lies in your heart, remove the hate, you find the peace cheesy cheesy
There is no hate in my heart. Heart is for pumping blood.
Re: Recap of Buhari's Campaign in SE and SS by Nobody: 11:13am On Jan 11, 2015
Billyonaire:
Na you sabi. Campaign self na jamboree.

1 Like

Re: Recap of Buhari's Campaign in SE and SS by Nobody: 11:14am On Jan 11, 2015
Obiagelli:

Na you sabi. Campaign self na jamboree.
Dont you think you need a better addiction, a better distraction ?
Re: Recap of Buhari's Campaign in SE and SS by emiye(m): 11:15am On Jan 11, 2015
Billyonaire:
There is no hate in my heart. Heart is for pumping blood.

Good !, live and let live. Find peace on this thread then.
Re: Recap of Buhari's Campaign in SE and SS by Nobody: 11:17am On Jan 11, 2015
Billyonaire:
Dont you think you need a better addiction, a better distraction ?
I get enough offline tongue
Re: Recap of Buhari's Campaign in SE and SS by Princewill1(m): 11:19am On Jan 11, 2015
Apc concluded their SE and SS campaign tour this weekend,next week will be other regions.

DID YOU KNOW WHY ROCHAS TOOK BUHARI TO OTHER SE STATES,BUT REFUSED TO TAKE HIM TO HIS OWN STATE OF IMO??

Campaigning in the east with buhari amounts to commiting political suicide.

Rochas knows this,that's why he took him to states where he(Rochas) do not have any electoral interest.

Rochas is very trickish! MUMU Ngige will not know what is going-on.

I have been following all APC gubernatorial candidates in SE,non of them have Buhari campaign poster or billboard in their campagn office.
Re: Recap of Buhari's Campaign in SE and SS by bashydemy(m): 11:24am On Jan 11, 2015
I said it and i repeat GMB will get alteast 40% votes from South South and South East combined,
Re: Recap of Buhari's Campaign in SE and SS by Nobody: 11:28am On Jan 11, 2015
Obiagelli:

I get enough offline tongue
It doesnt look like you have audience offline. You seem to fire with nitro on the internet only.
Re: Recap of Buhari's Campaign in SE and SS by SUBMARINE: 11:30am On Jan 11, 2015
bashydemy:
I said it and i repeat GMB will get alteast 40% votes from South South and South East combined,

Dreamers

You don hear chop and clean mouth

We just they watch and laugh

Buhari no go get 1% vote in the SS/SE

All this rented crowd no go help am
Re: Recap of Buhari's Campaign in SE and SS by Nobody: 11:33am On Jan 11, 2015
Princewill1:
Apc concluded their SE and SS campaign tour this weekend,next week will be other regions.

DID YOU KNOW WHY ROCHAS TOOK BUHARI TO OTHER SE STATES,BUT REFUSED TO TAKE HIM TO HIS OWN STATE OF IMO??

Campaigning in the east with buhari amounts to commiting political suicide.

Rochas knows this,that's why he took him to states where he(Rochas) do not have any electoral interest.

Rochas is very trickish! MUMU Ngige will not know what is going-on.

I have been following all APC gubernatorial candidates in SE,non of them have Buhari campaign poster or billboard in their campagn office.
I will quote this mumu post when buhari arrives imo next week
Re: Recap of Buhari's Campaign in SE and SS by Nobody: 11:34am On Jan 11, 2015
Billyonaire:
It doesnt look like you have audience offline. You seem to fire with nitro on the internet only.
If you say so
Re: Recap of Buhari's Campaign in SE and SS by bashydemy(m): 11:35am On Jan 11, 2015
SUBMARINE:

Dreamers

You don hear chop and clean mouth

We just they watch and laugh

Buhari no go get 1% vote in the SS/SE

All this rented crowd no go help am
hahaha you back again? till then you will be marveled i will remind you ok...
Re: Recap of Buhari's Campaign in SE and SS by Princewill1(m): 11:58am On Jan 11, 2015
Obiagelli:

I will quote this mumu post when buhari arrives imo next week
SHUT UP RIFF-RAFF!!

Buhari is done with the east and if he did'nt come to Imo next week,then get ready to contain me.i will invade your mention!!
Re: Recap of Buhari's Campaign in SE and SS by lacasa: 12:06pm On Jan 11, 2015
ƗƚƗƚmmm...

Na north and South west go hott pass

grin

Change!
Re: Recap of Buhari's Campaign in SE and SS by naijareferee: 12:47pm On Jan 11, 2015
we have seen and heard...online you guys are really good

fayemi in ekiti election
ngige in anambra election

comes to mind... i tot these guys won until result was announced

feb14 go too clear for una eyes

enjoy your online bliss

btw
these are nothing compared to what gej will get in the core north
Re: Recap of Buhari's Campaign in SE and SS by tempest01(m): 1:49pm On Jan 11, 2015
The south south has shown maturity by coming out to listen to what GMB has to say without any trouble, fight, booing, object hurling etc...

It's up to us to wait and see what happens in the north, MB and SW when the ball is in their court.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obasanjo Decamp To APC / Rich White Kid Buys 51 Year Old Nigerian Man As Toy (photo) / Who Is The Man Nigerians Can Never Forget.......?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.