Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,073 members, 7,835,620 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Incredible Video: Watch As Pastor Chris Levels Half Of His Church Wit Annointing - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Incredible Video: Watch As Pastor Chris Levels Half Of His Church Wit Annointing (647 Views)

CAC Abule-Ijesha Members Fight As Pastor Is Thrown Out Of Church In Lagos / Pastor Chris Oyakilome Allegedly Bans Singer, Sinach From Singing In His Church / Incredible Video: Watch As Pastor Chris Levels Half Of His Church Wit Annointing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Incredible Video: Watch As Pastor Chris Levels Half Of His Church Wit Annointing by Dream49ja: 9:40am On Jan 11, 2015
Watch the funny and incredible video below

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=314197738769414&set=vb.301078146748040&type=2&theater&notif_t=video_processed

Let's discuss, do you think it's genuine?

Do you think they are faking it?

Is this really what Christianity should be all about?
Re: Incredible Video: Watch As Pastor Chris Levels Half Of His Church Wit Annointing by Dream49ja: 9:52am On Jan 11, 2015
Re: Incredible Video: Watch As Pastor Chris Levels Half Of His Church Wit Annointing by MARKone(m): 10:17am On Jan 11, 2015
Why camera man no fall
Re: Incredible Video: Watch As Pastor Chris Levels Half Of His Church Wit Annointing by thinkdip(m): 10:26am On Jan 11, 2015
Let me write my name down in case of attendance *run back to church*
Re: Incredible Video: Watch As Pastor Chris Levels Half Of His Church Wit Annointing by Nobody: 10:41am On Jan 11, 2015
MARKone:
Why camera man no fall

The camera is an immunity against the attack from the (holy) ghost
Re: Incredible Video: Watch As Pastor Chris Levels Half Of His Church Wit Annointing by Newsi: 12:21pm On Jan 11, 2015
Hahahahaha
Re: Incredible Video: Watch As Pastor Chris Levels Half Of His Church Wit Annointing by Newsi: 4:53pm On Jan 11, 2015
MARKone:
Why camera man no fall
Re: Incredible Video: Watch As Pastor Chris Levels Half Of His Church Wit Annointing by redsun(m): 5:20pm On Jan 11, 2015
It is quite easy to play god among the very fundamentally ignorant. It is easy to play god in Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Does This Justify Nudity Among Christians Ladies? / Why Dose It Seem Like Each Time I Try To Get Close To God I Get Into Troubles. / Millions Will Attend, Will You? 3rd April, 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.