Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,315 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:43 AM

Millions Will Attend, Will You? 3rd April, 2015 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Millions Will Attend, Will You? 3rd April, 2015 (643 Views)

Please Choose The Church You Will Attend (pictures) / "There Will Be A Terrorist Attack In 2007 And Millions Will Die!"---fraudster / Millions Will Attend—will You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Millions Will Attend, Will You? 3rd April, 2015 by Nobody: 5:50am On Mar 30, 2015
I want to use this oppurtunity to invite friends on this board to this unique occasion, another opportunity to respect Jesus instruction to "keep doing this (the memorial) in remembrance of me".

What a loving privilege we have to remember this man who did a lot for us without charging us! Dont you agree that he deserves our remembering him? I believe he does.

By 6pm on April 3rd 2015, the Kingdom Hall of Jehovah's witnesses will be filled with lovers of Jehovah's Son, Jesus Christ, who are there to commemorate his death as he instructed. Luke 22:19

Date: 3rd April, 2015

Venue: Kingdom Hall of Jehovah's Witnesses near you. (Note: some may commemorate it in a different location, but one must hold in a kingdom Hall)

Time: 6.00pm or later.

Check on our site to find a location nearer to you, www.jw.org.

Some may wonder why we observe the Lord's Evening Meal, this may help http://www.jw.org/en/publications/magazines/w20150115/why-observe-lords-evening-meal/#?insight[search_id]=de8e6dfe-c3ea-47b3-98c0-05fb47695ab0&insight[search_result_index]=0

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Fr.mbaka-buhari's Victory_the Lord Has Spoken For Me[chimu Asara M Okwu_a] / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 10/05/15 / Priest Brought Out 10-year-old Boy From Grave After 3 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.