Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,991 members, 7,841,799 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

Incredible Video: Watch As Pastor Chris Levels Half Of His Church Wit Annointing - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Incredible Video: Watch As Pastor Chris Levels Half Of His Church Wit Annointing (3012 Views)

CAC Abule-Ijesha Members Fight As Pastor Is Thrown Out Of Church In Lagos / Pastor Chris Oyakilome Allegedly Bans Singer, Sinach From Singing In His Church / Incredible Video: Watch As Pastor Chris Levels Half Of His Church Wit Annointing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Incredible Video: Watch As Pastor Chris Levels Half Of His Church Wit Annointing by eposho: 7:35pm On Jan 11, 2015
same anointing that is scared of EBOLA.
BRAIN dead smh
Re: Incredible Video: Watch As Pastor Chris Levels Half Of His Church Wit Annointing by UyiIredia(m): 8:14pm On Jan 11, 2015
This is a charade. People were standing in the video.
Re: Incredible Video: Watch As Pastor Chris Levels Half Of His Church Wit Annointing by ResourceMan(m): 1:32am On Jan 12, 2015
knightsTempler:

If they fall without consciousness, they might end up in the hospital with a broken bone, broken head, broken nose. Reason they fall on their terms and not on the terms of the Holy Ghost.

Religion in Nigeria feeds fat on the carcass of people's broken lives, unregulated by a weakened state. May God save us all.

You said it all.
Re: Incredible Video: Watch As Pastor Chris Levels Half Of His Church Wit Annointing by ResourceMan(m): 1:37am On Jan 12, 2015
Blakjewelry:
I was told that it will take just seven strong men if God to stop bh because their source of power is demons, I ended up telling the person that bh will gladly cut off their heads and show it to world

Shekau will cut off their heads and gyrate with it to the full glare of the world in a 10 hour video.
Re: Incredible Video: Watch As Pastor Chris Levels Half Of His Church Wit Annointing by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:31am On Jan 12, 2015
Obiagelli:
Cameraman no fall?

Help me ask them o! grin
Re: Incredible Video: Watch As Pastor Chris Levels Half Of His Church Wit Annointing by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:34am On Jan 12, 2015
Truth24:
Chaiii my precious Mb
[img]smileyshack.files./2010/12/smileyslaughing_lol_rofl__100-100.gif?w=35&h=26

http://smileyshack.files./2010/12/smileyslaughing_lol_died_100-101.gif?w=42&h=42
[/img]
Re: Incredible Video: Watch As Pastor Chris Levels Half Of His Church Wit Annointing by CNNg: 9:53am On Jan 12, 2015
This is damn funny. Front page things.
Re: Incredible Video: Watch As Pastor Chris Levels Half Of His Church Wit Annointing by An0nimus: 10:31am On Jan 12, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
I'm ashamed for my religion. These people shld be made to face the firing squad.

@obiagelli, cheesy maybe d camera was mounted.

That being said, the real question comes when those who fell were trying to fall safe. Aren't they supposed to fall without consciousness on how they did that?
You mean everyone who fell was trying to fall safe?

The cameraman was not connected to whatever was happening there that's why he was still doing his thing.

1 Like

Re: Incredible Video: Watch As Pastor Chris Levels Half Of His Church Wit Annointing by dorox(m): 11:57am On Jan 12, 2015
eposho:
same anointing that is scared of EBOLA.
BRAIN dead smh

That my friend, is the key to exposing the con.
The fact that it is easier for the holy spirit to manifest its power by making half the church fall to the ground and the other half to speak in total incomprehensible gibberish than to heal a poor sick child should alert any thinking person that the whole charade is a scam.
A typical scam has lots of promises with zero tangible outcome, so does the the miracle merchants we have come to know as pastors and Daddy G.O

2 Likes

Re: Incredible Video: Watch As Pastor Chris Levels Half Of His Church Wit Annointing by Weah96: 12:21pm On Jan 12, 2015
There is no personal God. The force that began the universe doesn't speak to human beings. It doesn't write books. It doesn't care what clothes you wear or who you sleep with. The universe is large, and the thing has other important things to do than to keep checking on modified bipedal apes that live on a small, floating, space rock.

2 Likes

Re: Incredible Video: Watch As Pastor Chris Levels Half Of His Church Wit Annointing by Mavrick2012: 7:11pm On Jan 12, 2015
Obiagelli:
Cameraman no fall?
nawa o,anti,u here?i thought you do only #GMB2015

1 Like

Re: Incredible Video: Watch As Pastor Chris Levels Half Of His Church Wit Annointing by Dream49ja: 8:44pm On Jan 15, 2015
Re: Incredible Video: Watch As Pastor Chris Levels Half Of His Church Wit Annointing by Dream49ja: 10:30pm On Jan 17, 2015
Front page mods.

(1) (2) (Reply)

SERMON JOTTERS: Stones Will Cry Out - Dr. D.K Olukoya / Why Did God Say He Hated Esau? / What Is The Trinity? (biblical Evidence)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.