Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,955 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:54 PM

. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / . (4086 Views)

Help! I Want To Run Away From Nigeria / How Do I Reclaim My Money From Discovery Air / Beware Of Air Discovery Airline!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by olmde(m): 10:16am On Jan 11, 2015

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 11:19am On Jan 11, 2015
Its just one of the those things in business/service rendering but it hasn't gotten to the stage which you came on a public forum to tarnish their image knowing fully they still upcoming and haven't find their feet in the business in this part of the world after all they still took you to your destination but with delay and not as if they scammed you out your money so why the badmouthing?

1 Like

Re: . by hok4u(f): 12:14pm On Jan 11, 2015
The poster above me is saTANist, because they think with their left arm,i command and decree on to you to read that post again.

@poster, sorry for that

4 Likes

Re: . by olmde(m): 12:18pm On Jan 11, 2015

6 Likes

Re: . by olmde(m): 12:23pm On Jan 11, 2015
hok4u:
The poster above me is saTANist, because they think with their left arm,i command and decree on to you to read that post again.

@poster, sorry for that
Lol, It still happened today too. A friend booked a flight to Port Harcourt from Lagos with them cos of the price but she was prepared for the delay, It was when she got there that an airport official told her that Discovery air hadn't been functioning since Friday!!! And they didn't inform their passengers, right now my friend is in a bus to PhC.

2 Likes

Re: . by Nutase: 12:34pm On Jan 11, 2015
naijaaaaaaa una well done o.
Re: . by dkronicle(m): 3:38pm On Jan 11, 2015
This stuff nearly happend in paris.
Re: . by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jan 11, 2015
angry If the OP is up to it, I think the CPC is willing to take up cases like this. You can lodge a complaint on their website: www.cpc.gov.ng

3 Likes

Re: . by olmde(m): 8:14pm On Jan 11, 2015
0rex:
angry If the OP is up to it, I think the CPC is willing to take up cases like this. You can lodge a complaint on their website: www.cpc.gov.ng
Thanks Orex, will have a go at it. Thank you for the link.

1 Like

Re: . by Greatidonis: 9:24pm On Jan 11, 2015
Sorry bro, but at OP I don't know why this your post got me cracking. I laughed out my ass. I have been watching them from a distance but I wondered all this while if they are really ready for this business, now I know.

3 Likes

Re: . by zynzyn(m): 10:03pm On Jan 11, 2015
aaronson:
Its just one of the those things in business/service rendering but it hasn't gotten to the stage which you came on a public forum to tarnish their image knowing fully they still upcoming and haven't find their feet in the business in this part of the world after all they still took you to your destination but with delay and not as if they scammed you out your money so why the badmouthing?

I am sure u work for Discovery!

We are talking about Air Travel which is about life and death. Do you know what their mediocrity and inefficiency can cause in future?

Again, the question is, how did they get their license? angry

4 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jan 11, 2015
zynzyn:

I am sure u work for Discovery!

We are talking about Air Travel which is about life and death. Do you know what their mediocrity and inefficiency can cause in future?

Again, the question is, how did they get their license? angry
I don't work for nobody,I'm selfmade,mistakes are being made but in this case not in the situation of faulty aircraft but improper time schedule,when your finger hurts,does it mean you 'd cut off your whole hand?
Re: . by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jan 11, 2015
hok4u:

@poster, sorry for that
you think with your balls hanging low in your pant
Re: . by hok4u(f): 11:17pm On Jan 11, 2015
olmde:

Lol, It still happened today too. A friend booked a flight to Port Harcourt from Lagos with them cos of the price but she was prepared for the delay, It was when she got there that an airport official told her that Discovery air hadn't been functioning since Friday!!! And they didn't inform their passengers, right now my friend is in a bus to PhC.

Lols. . . I guess it is Discovery Bus grin

2 Likes

Re: . by dechandel(f): 12:54am On Jan 12, 2015
No local flight in Nigeria is worth the stress and skin pain
Bunch of pathetic idiats
P.s this doesnt apply to discovery only.. All the airlines in Nigeria are wack!!

4 Likes

Re: . by 2n2k(m): 8:57pm On Jan 13, 2015
That yeye discovery air made me spend my xmas at abuja airport last december. They just simply didnt show up. We lodged complaint with the ncaa and faan consumer protection but up till now, they are yet to refund my N19,000 for the one way ticket. I eventually bought economy ticket on Arik at N42,000!!!.

I just heard this evening that the FG had suspended its licence. Na so my 19k enter voicemail.

1 Like

Re: . by olmde(m): 8:39am On Jan 14, 2015
2n2k:
That yeye discovery air made me spend my xmas at abuja airport last december. They just simply didnt show up. We lodged complaint with the ncaa and faan consumer protection but up till now, they are yet to refund my N19,000 for the one way ticket. I eventually bought economy ticket on Arik at N42,000!!!.

I just heard this evening that the FG had suspended its licence. Na so my 19k enter voicemail.
Can you imagine? Crazy people... Their website is still running and people are allowed to book flights.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Shocking! My Mtn Line Works In London As T-mobile Uk. / Hemingways Safari / Naija Norwegian Student: Norway 101 Class, Word Of Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.