Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,391 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

Help! I Want To Run Away From Nigeria - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Help! I Want To Run Away From Nigeria (3902 Views)

Warning:stay Away From Royal Air Morrocan Airline Worse In Africa / Driver, Passengers Land In A Ditch While Running Away From Road Officials.Photos / Emirates Airline Suspends Its 2nd Daily Flight From Nigeria To Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! I Want To Run Away From Nigeria by LLVelly: 11:22am On Jun 05, 2016
You don't need to know my story and I feel like I need to start a new life+I'm really tired of here,is there any english speaking developing country with good standard of living that I can go with N10,000,000m and I will be a multi millionaire after converting it to thier local currency?
Re: Help! I Want To Run Away From Nigeria by Lucasbible: 11:25am On Jun 05, 2016
Yes. Zimbabwe.

7 Likes

Re: Help! I Want To Run Away From Nigeria by LLVelly: 11:29am On Jun 05, 2016
Lucasbible:
Yes. Zimbabwe.
ok...thanks lemme google about 'em. Is there anyother one like in southamerica?
Re: Help! I Want To Run Away From Nigeria by Lucasbible: 11:37am On Jun 05, 2016
LLVelly:

ok...thanks lemme google about 'em. Is there anyother one like in southamerica?
Yes, Guyana. Lovely place

1 Like

Re: Help! I Want To Run Away From Nigeria by LLVelly: 11:40am On Jun 05, 2016
Lucasbible:
ok lemme check it out...theres no justice in zimbabwe so its a no-no.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Want To Run Away From Nigeria by LLVelly: 11:49am On Jun 05, 2016
guyana's currency rate is almost same with nigeria. Its good country though.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Want To Run Away From Nigeria by LLVelly: 12:09pm On Jun 05, 2016
Lucasbible:
please any info on how I can process it papers...I will like to visit(holidays) there b4 switching my residence.
Re: Help! I Want To Run Away From Nigeria by LLVelly: 12:14pm On Jun 05, 2016
now i have got a link. Thanks bro
Re: Help! I Want To Run Away From Nigeria by vizkiz: 12:21pm On Jun 05, 2016
how did you make the 10m.in the first place? Use your brain and just maybe you can make it bigger...abi you steal the money ni? grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! I Want To Run Away From Nigeria by Blizzy9ja: 12:34pm On Jun 05, 2016
Abeg just run if you can
Re: Help! I Want To Run Away From Nigeria by Lucasbible: 12:46pm On Jun 05, 2016
LLVelly:

please any info on how I can process it papers...I will like to visit(holidays) there b4 switching my residence.
You cant go there without invitation except as tourist. Why not go online a make a friend on facebook or dating site with a Guyana lady or gentleman and get invitation yo visit. Life is easy.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Want To Run Away From Nigeria by Lucasbible: 12:48pm On Jun 05, 2016
On a second thought. 10m can buy you a nice bungalow in Ghana and its close to home. But you will be left with no money to invest. But you can a studio apartment and start hecking out a living.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Want To Run Away From Nigeria by claremont(m): 1:09pm On Jun 05, 2016
You can use that money to get a student visa into any European country.
Re: Help! I Want To Run Away From Nigeria by LLVelly: 1:11pm On Jun 05, 2016
Lucasbible:
On a second thought. 10m can buy you a nice bungalow in Ghana and its close to home. But you will be left with no money to invest. But you can a studio apartment and start hecking out a living.
. The only africa on my mind is seycheles beside dat africa is not an option. I like d idea of guyana. Thanks a lot. Fed up with home anyway so I need to be far from home. Thanks oncemore. Godbless.
Re: Help! I Want To Run Away From Nigeria by victoriousme(m): 1:16pm On Jun 05, 2016
You have lots of choices with such an amount. What would you like to be doing abroad? Would you mind going back to school? Are you educated? Can you startup and run a business? Are you married? Must it be English speaking countries? All these will streamline your options and help people in answering you.
Re: Help! I Want To Run Away From Nigeria by iamord(m): 3:02pm On Jun 05, 2016
Lucasbible:
10m? What location and how many rooms?
Re: Help! I Want To Run Away From Nigeria by callJesu: 3:49pm On Jun 05, 2016
Greediness
Re: Help! I Want To Run Away From Nigeria by LLVelly: 9:36pm On Jun 06, 2016
victoriousme:
You have lots of choices with such an amount. What would you like to be doing abroad? Would you mind going back to school? Are you educated? Can you startup and run a business? Are you married? Must it be English speaking countries? All these will streamline your options and help people in answering you.
not married yet and I hope to live there permanently if possible,run a business as well.
Re: Help! I Want To Run Away From Nigeria by corpROYAL(m): 11:18pm On Jun 06, 2016
LLVelly:

not married yet and I hope to live there permanently if possible,run a business as well.

1.Try Sao Tomi and Principale, it is an Africa country but you will live large when you get there with that amount of money.

2. Try Benin Republic, l know you will not value the country because it is close to us both t l can tell you there are hidden treasure in that country which you can tap into I f you have information and your money in your hand.

3. Togo, it the same thing as Benin republic

.Gaborn, we have two country in Africa that sound like this but different spelling . l mean the one that boundary with us in the southern part of the country not bostwana.

4. Chile, it is south america not too far from Brazil and Peru.

5. Ecuador, this is a very good country if you are not mind of the language barriers because they speak Spanish including chile except Brazil that speak portugues. Therefore if you don't mind it a country to look into but recently they experience earthquake. Lete stop here for now. Study those countries and ask queation, l will be glad to answer you if l am less busy.

You are blesses.
Re: Help! I Want To Run Away From Nigeria by LLVelly: 2:07am On Jun 07, 2016
corpROYAL:

1.Try Sao Tomi and Principale, it is an Africa country but you will live large when you get there with that amount of money.

2. Try Benin Republic, l know you will not value the country because it is close to us both t l can tell you there are hidden treasure in that country which you can tap into I f you have information and your money in your hand.

3. Togo, it the same thing as Benin republic

.Gaborn, we have two country in Africa that sound like this but different spelling . l mean the one that boundary with us in the southern part of the country not bostwana.

4. Chile, it is south america not too far from Brazil and Peru.

5. Ecuador, this is a very good country if you are not mind of the language barriers because they speak Spanish including chile except Brazil that speak portugues. Therefore if you don't mind it a country to look into but recently they experience earthquake. Lete stop here for now. Study those countries and ask queation, l will be glad to answer you if l am less busy.

You are blesses.
thanks bro
Re: Help! I Want To Run Away From Nigeria by dasparrow: 12:31pm On Jun 07, 2016
@Post

May I suggest Belize. It is a nice country in central America and they speak English. Their currency has value though. 2 Belizean dollars is equal to $1 american dollar. Cost of living is low there. Their embassy is in Abuja. Migrating there isn't that complicated but getting there will require you fly through USA or perhaps Mexico. Google the country and read more about it. Good luck!

1 Like

Re: Help! I Want To Run Away From Nigeria by dasparrow: 12:32pm On Jun 07, 2016
Lucasbible:
Yes. Zimbabwe.

I won't suggest Zimbabwe.
Re: Help! I Want To Run Away From Nigeria by princeonx: 1:50am On Jan 13, 2017
Move to Belize!

But!

If you can get a visa to Australia, Canada, or New Zealand, do not look back. Good luck.
Re: Help! I Want To Run Away From Nigeria by mistermoi(m): 1:48am On Jan 16, 2017
Following

(1) (Reply)

Qatar / Akure City- What Have You To Say? / “I Don Commot My Hand For Anything Wey Concern Nigeria” – Man Said As He Departs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.