Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,761 members, 7,820,649 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Pregnant Tiwa Savage Peforms On Stage With Her Baby Bump (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pregnant Tiwa Savage Peforms On Stage With Her Baby Bump (Photos) (54534 Views)

Pregnant Beyonce Goes Nude To Show Her Twin Baby Bump (Photos) / Toolz Flaunts Baby Bump? (Photos) / John Okafor Flaunts His Wife's Baby Bump (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Tiwa Savage Peforms On Stage With Her Baby Bump (Photos) by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jan 11, 2015
uupgrade:
Dance on Stage with my Pikin inside ur womb make people see chai!! I Like Tiwa Husband oooo, becux if na me? Hmmmmm Respect my Child Enough to Rest at Home n do Some exercise even if u no respect me.

Pregnancy is not sickness or ebola, u know. Women in europe work till 7-8th month!

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Tiwa Savage Peforms On Stage With Her Baby Bump (Photos) by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jan 11, 2015
Truth24:
Wen miscarriage comes now, she begin cry wolf.... Does she even care?

I dont see why this should happen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Tiwa Savage Peforms On Stage With Her Baby Bump (Photos) by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jan 11, 2015
Just like u said work? This one is dancing on stage which May result to miscarriage or other child vices. Its a shame. N again u said European women. Guy wake Up.. This is Africa n in Nigeria we don't live like that. Xcept U
Re: Pregnant Tiwa Savage Peforms On Stage With Her Baby Bump (Photos) by dutchtopper(m): 3:00pm On Jan 11, 2015
Please incase u want to buy mTN data plan weda subscription or for browsing jst contact me,am selling MTN data bundleplan as from 500mg,1GB and above,it works in all gadget including pc\laptops,ios,ipad,iiphones,android phones,blackberry B10 and above and alsa internet ,u can use it to browse either from ur phone or computer\laptop,jst grab dis huge oppotunity in order for u to save ur money,which u have been wasting buying it @ d rate of 3000k from MTN subscription.it works as d same thing as a data plan,it is more prefferable because u can use it for pc and fone as well,pls jst contact me as soon as u ar ready so dat I will tell u on hw to make ur payment,either bank,ATM transfer,onlinebanking transfer,sending of recharge cards,d price,d price is negotiable bt depends on d medium of ur payment.simply call me on 07035955659 or u can follow my facebook.blog.com den click on databundle for u to read more abt dis if u ar doubting.it is a real business.no fraudstering it,as soon as u get ur data it will be deducted from my account.pls dnt be afraid.I promise to serve u better as u patronise me,God bless u....
Re: Pregnant Tiwa Savage Peforms On Stage With Her Baby Bump (Photos) by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jan 11, 2015
So u r saying physical labour is easier than dancing? Nonsense. There r athletes who participating in contests being pregnant and nothing happens. And about nigeria and europe- its jst the matter of time

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Tiwa Savage Peforms On Stage With Her Baby Bump (Photos) by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jan 11, 2015
uupgrade:
Just like u said work? This one is dancing on stage which May result to miscarriage or other child vices. Its a shame. N again u said European women. Guy wake Up.. This is Africa n in Nigeria we don't live like that. Xcept U

Plus darling am not african and proud
Re: Pregnant Tiwa Savage Peforms On Stage With Her Baby Bump (Photos) by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jan 11, 2015
The first artiste to perform withna a baby bump...she's blazing d trail while yall yapping for nothing...

Ride on Tiwantiwa

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Tiwa Savage Peforms On Stage With Her Baby Bump (Photos) by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jan 11, 2015
That's Goodnews. Becux it will be such a great lost for we Africans if only u were one.
One more thing don't mendle in Our Affairs becux its dosn't Suit u
Re: Pregnant Tiwa Savage Peforms On Stage With Her Baby Bump (Photos) by Missmossy(f): 3:18pm On Jan 11, 2015
Tiwa should take it easy oo grin been pregnant isn't a child's play.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Tiwa Savage Peforms On Stage With Her Baby Bump (Photos) by RosaSabata12(f): 3:22pm On Jan 11, 2015
weldone Tiwa
Re: Pregnant Tiwa Savage Peforms On Stage With Her Baby Bump (Photos) by Metcoppo(f): 4:13pm On Jan 11, 2015
uupgrade:
Dance on Stage with my Pikin inside ur womb make people see chai!! I Like Tiwa Husband oooo, becux if na me? Hmmmmm Respect my Child Enough to Rest at Home n do Some exercise even if u no respect me.

Jealous man!
Re: Pregnant Tiwa Savage Peforms On Stage With Her Baby Bump (Photos) by bettiesofttouch(f): 4:14pm On Jan 11, 2015
If she doesn't work how would they feed and take care of d child?
Re: Pregnant Tiwa Savage Peforms On Stage With Her Baby Bump (Photos) by tziz(m): 4:31pm On Jan 11, 2015
stinggy:
[size=14pt]I see twins already lipsrsealed[/size]
Mhen i swear i see it too!
..one at d back n one in front. grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Tiwa Savage Peforms On Stage With Her Baby Bump (Photos) by Motolank: 4:32pm On Jan 11, 2015
PerfumeRepublik:
Pregnancy is not a Handicap.
What is this statement suppose mean? 'Pregnancy is not a handicap'...patience jona?
Re: Pregnant Tiwa Savage Peforms On Stage With Her Baby Bump (Photos) by deegnity22: 5:38pm On Jan 11, 2015
Y'all should leave Tiwa alone o. I think kaffy did worse with a 5month old pregnancy and she delivered safely.
Re: Pregnant Tiwa Savage Peforms On Stage With Her Baby Bump (Photos) by Legendoscar2: 5:46pm On Jan 11, 2015
Where is that boy who is always glued behind her butt-crack when she's on stage.......ok I get it she don carry belle..cheesy grin
Re: Pregnant Tiwa Savage Peforms On Stage With Her Baby Bump (Photos) by stinggy(m): 5:54pm On Jan 11, 2015
tziz:

Mhen i swear i see it too!
..one at d back n one in front. grin
shocked tziz u dey rch ds section too?
Ur attention is needed in bb10 thread grin grin
Re: Pregnant Tiwa Savage Peforms On Stage With Her Baby Bump (Photos) by KMB: 6:21pm On Jan 11, 2015
The woman still has to work now. That's her office so what is it now
Re: Pregnant Tiwa Savage Peforms On Stage With Her Baby Bump (Photos) by PerfumeRepublik: 6:47pm On Jan 11, 2015
Motolank:

What is this statement suppose mean? 'Pregnancy is not a handicap'...patience jona?

U be gbagaun detector? U're bad at the job though

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Tiwa Savage Peforms On Stage With Her Baby Bump (Photos) by tziz(m): 6:54pm On Jan 11, 2015
stinggy:

shocked tziz u dey rch ds section too?
Ur attention is needed in bb10 thread grin grin
grin grin
My man, NL na steady on walka walka na! Buh i'll still enter the bb10 thread sha wink
Re: Pregnant Tiwa Savage Peforms On Stage With Her Baby Bump (Photos) by Tonalphs(f): 7:04pm On Jan 11, 2015
Tiwa dey form Beyonce Carter with ha pregnancy..... It is well
Re: Pregnant Tiwa Savage Peforms On Stage With Her Baby Bump (Photos) by mcsnup: 7:33pm On Jan 11, 2015
vizkiz:
At least she is dressing responsibly undecided
Re: Pregnant Tiwa Savage Peforms On Stage With Her Baby Bump (Photos) by cozy7(m): 7:42pm On Jan 11, 2015
vizkiz:
At least she is dressing responsibly undecided
WHY SHE GO PULL CLOTH (LIKE B4) NA LABOUR ROOM SHE DEY?
Re: Pregnant Tiwa Savage Peforms On Stage With Her Baby Bump (Photos) by cozy7(m): 7:45pm On Jan 11, 2015
stinggy:
[size=14pt]I see twins already lipsrsealed[/size]
What makes u sure it's twins? Abi na 2face give am belle ni?
Re: Pregnant Tiwa Savage Peforms On Stage With Her Baby Bump (Photos) by wordbank(m): 8:42pm On Jan 11, 2015
preg wetin mtchew
na ewa n agege bread full inside, next thing na shit
Re: Pregnant Tiwa Savage Peforms On Stage With Her Baby Bump (Photos) by Paitty(f): 10:52pm On Jan 11, 2015
What about women dat farm frm morning till noon even y heavily pregnant talk more of her pregnancy dat is not up to 6 months,...
Re: Pregnant Tiwa Savage Peforms On Stage With Her Baby Bump (Photos) by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jan 11, 2015
you better werk it girl!
Re: Pregnant Tiwa Savage Peforms On Stage With Her Baby Bump (Photos) by Nobody: 12:33am On Jan 12, 2015
mikporch:

Laff wan kill me

grin
Re: Pregnant Tiwa Savage Peforms On Stage With Her Baby Bump (Photos) by Ojugunrege(f): 2:22am On Jan 12, 2015
This woman needs to take it easy ...she may just be carrying an high risk pregnancy 'cos of her age
Who's her obs/gyn btw
Re: Pregnant Tiwa Savage Peforms On Stage With Her Baby Bump (Photos) by Bjos: 5:37am On Jan 12, 2015
Baby miiiii
grin grin grin grin
Re: Pregnant Tiwa Savage Peforms On Stage With Her Baby Bump (Photos) by Hydrogen9R(m): 7:19am On Jan 12, 2015
Agrika:

Wats her name please
I don't wanna be ban
Re: Pregnant Tiwa Savage Peforms On Stage With Her Baby Bump (Photos) by stinggy(m): 8:43am On Jan 12, 2015
cozy7:
What makes u sure it's twins? Abi na 2face give am belle ni?
Na me even giv her, but I still won't tell lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Men Date Me Out Of P!ty – Amputee Actress, Doris Akonanya / I’m About To Give Birth - Teni Rocks Baby Bump (photos) / Chika Lann Celebrates Her Man And Lover On Father's Day (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.