Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,371 members, 7,822,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Share How You Got To Know NAIRALAND Forum And Became A Member - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Share How You Got To Know NAIRALAND Forum And Became A Member (796 Views)

Share With Us How You Get To Know Nairaland / Ladies/guys Share How Many Times You Have Been Placed On Ban In Romance Land / How Many Times Have You Been Banned On This Forum...? And State The Reasons.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share How You Got To Know NAIRALAND Forum And Became A Member by Tobetoe(m): 11:26am On Jan 11, 2015
It was in 2012, i was seeinq a Nigerian movie ,it talked abt Naija girls and social networks,i cant recall the name of the movie anymore .a plateform whereby they can easily defraud men.. Oge Okoye were one of the lead characters, so she was mentioninq names of social sites where she catches magas' to her friends,and along the line ,she mention nairaland a social platform for Nigerians home and abroad... Quickly i noted it, even with its hillarious name, and i kinda forgot it through out that yr, later in 2013 i remembered it , and signed up and became a member.... Thanks to Oge Okoye shaaa.... Share urs
Re: Share How You Got To Know NAIRALAND Forum And Became A Member by IKJ66(m): 11:33am On Jan 11, 2015
***reminiscing****
Re: Share How You Got To Know NAIRALAND Forum And Became A Member by eleko1: 11:34am On Jan 11, 2015
cool
Re: Share How You Got To Know NAIRALAND Forum And Became A Member by donmalcolm21(m): 11:34am On Jan 11, 2015
Seun called me on phone to patronise his forum.
Re: Share How You Got To Know NAIRALAND Forum And Became A Member by armadeo(m): 11:36am On Jan 11, 2015
Was seeking where to download movies and this site came up.

I joined way way back then.
Re: Share How You Got To Know NAIRALAND Forum And Became A Member by dannydaniels(m): 11:37am On Jan 11, 2015
my mum introduced me...
Re: Share How You Got To Know NAIRALAND Forum And Became A Member by Mutuwa(m): 11:39am On Jan 11, 2015
donmalcolm21:
Seun called me on phone to patronise his forum.

*falls from mango tree*
Re: Share How You Got To Know NAIRALAND Forum And Became A Member by DAVE5(m): 11:40am On Jan 11, 2015
ednut1 introduced me to NL far back in 2009, he was always on religious section and dat got me interested in NL cos we had our own religious war outside NL as well
Re: Share How You Got To Know NAIRALAND Forum And Became A Member by DAVE5(m): 11:43am On Jan 11, 2015
armadeo:
Was seeking where to download movies and this site came up.

I joined way way back then.

Bros u don old for NL ohh
Re: Share How You Got To Know NAIRALAND Forum And Became A Member by ronalmagic10(m): 11:43am On Jan 11, 2015
I can't even remember...maybe wen I do, I'll let u know
Re: Share How You Got To Know NAIRALAND Forum And Became A Member by ednut1(m): 12:38pm On Jan 11, 2015
DAVE5:
ednut1 introduced me to NL far back in 2009, he was always on religious section and dat got me interested in NL cos we had our own religious war outside NL as well
grin u no well
Re: Share How You Got To Know NAIRALAND Forum And Became A Member by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jan 11, 2015
I read an open letter written by a Nairalander on one or two popular Nigerian newspaper websites - ''An Open Letter from an Atheist to all Nigerian Muslims''.....written by Logicboy. The letter was thought provoking and well articulated that I was really compelled to search for the brain behind it. Well my ultimate search led me to our darling nairaland and since then, I haven't looked back yet.

1 Like

Re: Share How You Got To Know NAIRALAND Forum And Became A Member by DAVE5(m): 1:03pm On Jan 11, 2015
ednut1:
grin u no well

cool cool those days NL was a lot more fun unlike now
Re: Share How You Got To Know NAIRALAND Forum And Became A Member by armadeo(m): 1:57pm On Jan 11, 2015
DAVE5:

Bros u don old for NL ohh

cheesy grin angry

That time you could have good and enlightening conversations or read interesting opinions. Back then Oga at the top was very active in commenting

Now its all this OMG topics and who wore it better.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Do????? / Which Of These Beers Gives You What You Want?? / Who Deserves Suspension Between Director and Employee?(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.