Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Emma Nyra Puts Her Hot Swimwear Body On Display - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emma Nyra Puts Her Hot Swimwear Body On Display (32547 Views)

Omowunmi Akinnifesi Shares Swimwear Photos / Emma Nyra Puts Camel Toe On Display In Sexy Outfit [PICS] / Basketmouth's Wife Elsie In Swimwear (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emma Nyra Puts Her Hot Swimwear Body On Display by Onyiido: 7:39am On Jan 12, 2015
grin
Tinubu:
NO WEAPON FASHIONED AGAINST ME SHALL PROSPER !!! angry

I just finished meditating on the Word of God, and now the devil has used the mods to tempt me with this alluring specimen of womanhood... Perfect color, perfect breasts, perfect thighs, perfect........embarassed

EVERY SPIRIT OF LUST IN MY LIFE.... DIE BY FIRE!! angry

*sprinkles the Blood of Jesus on thread, uses a newspaper to cover my erectionn, and hastily exits thread embarassed
That word of God never enter u. *Drags him to church for deliverance* grin
Tinubu:
NO WEAPON FASHIONED AGAINST ME SHALL PROSPER !!! angry

I just finished meditating on the Word of God, and now the devil has used the mods to tempt me with this alluring specimen of womanhood... Perfect color, perfect breasts, perfect thighs, perfect........embarassed

EVERY SPIRIT OF LUST IN MY LIFE.... DIE BY FIRE!! angry

*sprinkles the Blood of Jesus on thread, uses a newspaper to cover my erection, and hastily exits thread embarassed
That word of God never enter u. *Drags him to church for deliverance*
Re: Emma Nyra Puts Her Hot Swimwear Body On Display by thiefnubu(m): 7:46am On Jan 12, 2015
Onyiido:
;DThat word of God never enter u. *Drags him to church for deliverance* ;DThat word of God never enter u. *Drags him to church for deliverance*

As you no dey hear word angry*drags her to bedroom for house fellowship* embarassed
Re: Emma Nyra Puts Her Hot Swimwear Body On Display by Onyiido: 7:56am On Jan 12, 2015
Tinubu:

As you no dey hear word angry*drags her to bedroom for house fellowship* embarassed
I dodge the drag, u no see me ooo
Re: Emma Nyra Puts Her Hot Swimwear Body On Display by Cheriepet: 8:53am On Jan 12, 2015
PrettySpicey:

I am Super! And for the cold I recommend a warm blanket, a hot water bottle and.... not 3D tongue

Without 3D d equation is not balance....wink he must be included smiley

Gudmorning n have a beautiful day
Re: Emma Nyra Puts Her Hot Swimwear Body On Display by Abbey2sam(m): 9:14am On Jan 12, 2015
joshuaidibia:
You are a madman. you re just spoiling the name of GMB supporters with ur childish act.

And you're a lunatic....oloshi
Re: Emma Nyra Puts Her Hot Swimwear Body On Display by Abbey2sam(m): 9:15am On Jan 12, 2015
RotrEmmanuel:
mugu is not Otu eke but Otu oke

Go school una no gree but u want change!! simple pronunciation na wahala grin

Mumu.....are you a rotractor?

Fellowship
Re: Emma Nyra Puts Her Hot Swimwear Body On Display by Abbey2sam(m): 9:16am On Jan 12, 2015
koikoi2:

Are u OK?

we are both not ok.......
Re: Emma Nyra Puts Her Hot Swimwear Body On Display by Hysmady(m): 10:39am On Jan 12, 2015
BLeached b.itch...Black p u u sy a s s...
Re: Emma Nyra Puts Her Hot Swimwear Body On Display by RotrEmmanuel: 11:14am On Jan 12, 2015
Abbey2sam:

Mumu.....are you a rotractor?

Fellowship
lol! I'm a rotaractor of D9140! Through server jare!....

.aw about u?
Re: Emma Nyra Puts Her Hot Swimwear Body On Display by PrettySpicey(f): 12:07pm On Jan 12, 2015
Cheriepet:

Without 3D d equation is not balance....wink he must be included smiley

Gudmorning n have a beautiful day

cheesy

Have a great day too.
Re: Emma Nyra Puts Her Hot Swimwear Body On Display by Abbey2sam(m): 12:44pm On Jan 12, 2015
RotrEmmanuel:
lol! I'm a rotaractor of D9140! Through server jare!....

.aw about u?

D9420 adamawa
Re: Emma Nyra Puts Her Hot Swimwear Body On Display by RotrEmmanuel: 1:51pm On Jan 12, 2015
Abbey2sam:

D9420 adamawa
how is the rotary family doing over der??
Re: Emma Nyra Puts Her Hot Swimwear Body On Display by Prymestrr(m): 1:54pm On Jan 12, 2015
Nmeri17:

*spits on yo hollow head angry

this is 2015. stop doing busybody for "chrissake" undecidedundecided
*can't even spit on his garbage filled head*... Onto d next...
Re: Emma Nyra Puts Her Hot Swimwear Body On Display by Litmus: 3:58pm On Jan 12, 2015
Nigeria, i feel is the last hope, but seems we're turning Ghetto too like the rest of the Black world, maybe we should breakup. embarassed
Re: Emma Nyra Puts Her Hot Swimwear Body On Display by ruffplay: 5:18pm On Jan 12, 2015
SHE is breastless
Re: Emma Nyra Puts Her Hot Swimwear Body On Display by Paulpenny(m): 7:26pm On Jul 08, 2016
she try sha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa Reveals How Ex-husband Maje Ayida Almost Ruined Her Life / Ifeoma Okeke Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Scandal, Makes Revelations / Fiona Amuzie Graduates From UK University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.