Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,104 members, 7,835,732 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

Asari Dokubo Getting Makeup Done (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Asari Dokubo Getting Makeup Done (Photo) (47917 Views)

Davido OBO 30billion Worth Of House Almost Done(photo+video) / Hilda Dokubo Meets With Asari Dokubo In Buguma - Photos / Bovi Pictured With Asari Dokubo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asari Dokubo Getting Makeup Done (Photo) by Krisddon: 4:56pm On Jan 11, 2015
I can't just get my eyes off the pic! Not because Asari is relevant but because there's something more relevant than Asari and the make up. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Getting Makeup Done (Photo) by braine(m): 4:57pm On Jan 11, 2015
Efulefu
Re: Asari Dokubo Getting Makeup Done (Photo) by olan4ward: 4:57pm On Jan 11, 2015
Lovely backside.I think dis should b d topic of discussion.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Getting Makeup Done (Photo) by baybeeboi: 4:58pm On Jan 11, 2015
Big boy..
But him still d owe me sha
Re: Asari Dokubo Getting Makeup Done (Photo) by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jan 11, 2015
she's got a bright future behind her.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Getting Makeup Done (Photo) by DaBullIT(m): 4:58pm On Jan 11, 2015
How will him getting make up help my life ? For all I know hes going there to read the script they wrote for him and when trouble starts he'll run to Benin Republic. Him and otuoke eediorts

Anyways , GMB from Valentine's day

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Getting Makeup Done (Photo) by undercat: 4:58pm On Jan 11, 2015
You spent more time looking at that girl's butt, didn't you?

3 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Getting Makeup Done (Photo) by Clinton594(m): 4:59pm On Jan 11, 2015
lirusehn:

ur English tho undecided

your grammar tho
Re: Asari Dokubo Getting Makeup Done (Photo) by DPointMan(m): 4:59pm On Jan 11, 2015
Can we see the "before" & "after" pictures please....i can bet the make up won't make any difference grin
Re: Asari Dokubo Getting Makeup Done (Photo) by lirusehn(m): 5:00pm On Jan 11, 2015
Clinton594:

your grammer tho

yu mean grammar?
undecided

Re: Asari Dokubo Getting Makeup Done (Photo) by natureblack(m): 5:02pm On Jan 11, 2015
pimplucious:
Hmmm I think that back side makes more sense than that ugly fat face
you're right........just making an envisage of that lady without cloth. wink

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Getting Makeup Done (Photo) by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jan 11, 2015
The murderfocker's face is sexy as Bleep, gayniggaz wet dream. grin
Re: Asari Dokubo Getting Makeup Done (Photo) by M4gunners: 5:04pm On Jan 11, 2015
Sylvarresta:
GMB will send that pig to kirikiri with his Oga cum may
Hahaha den nigeria will be history.
Re: Asari Dokubo Getting Makeup Done (Photo) by freezyprinzy(m): 5:04pm On Jan 11, 2015
xpac01:
I only saw a woman's sezy butt.
gbam seconded
Re: Asari Dokubo Getting Makeup Done (Photo) by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jan 11, 2015
And dis made d front page, oh! No, nairaland has been highjacked. Thread dis days on front page re so annoying.and wadz so special in d guy making up before interview, y not post d interview instead of dis bullshit. Moderators wait for ma poo and pls send it to front page.
Re: Asari Dokubo Getting Makeup Done (Photo) by drkay(m): 5:06pm On Jan 11, 2015
Monkey.
Re: Asari Dokubo Getting Makeup Done (Photo) by M4gunners: 5:07pm On Jan 11, 2015
teemanbastos:
k.....[size=48pt]bearded islamic bastard...!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/size] and yet this guy was a fmr. deeperlyfer
Then all islamic are basted i guess?
Re: Asari Dokubo Getting Makeup Done (Photo) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jan 11, 2015
And dis made d front page, oh! No, nairaland has been highjacked. Thread dis days on front page re so annoying.and wadz so special in d guy making up before interview, y not post d interview instead of dis bullshit. Moderators wait for ma poo and pls send it to front page.
maxism2:
TV host Ebuka Obi-Uchendu posted thisphoto of Asari Dokubo actually getting makeup done before his scheduled appearance on the show - RubbinMinds.

http://lindaikeji..in/2015/01/pictured-asari-dokubo-getting-makeup.html?m=1
Re: Asari Dokubo Getting Makeup Done (Photo) by Clinton594(m): 5:09pm On Jan 11, 2015
lirusehn:

yu mean glammar?
undecided

Abeg go Skul . buhari
Re: Asari Dokubo Getting Makeup Done (Photo) by holicalpha(m): 5:10pm On Jan 11, 2015
Click like if you took a moment to check out the Girl's ass.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Getting Makeup Done (Photo) by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jan 11, 2015
The Bull
Re: Asari Dokubo Getting Makeup Done (Photo) by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jan 11, 2015
gladpresh:
sexy dokubo

Who is dokubo

mtcheeeewww
Re: Asari Dokubo Getting Makeup Done (Photo) by lirusehn(m): 5:12pm On Jan 11, 2015
Clinton594:

Abeg goal Skul . buhari

The joke is all on yuundecided

Re: Asari Dokubo Getting Makeup Done (Photo) by motherlode: 5:14pm On Jan 11, 2015
@op that picture ehn! This one wey asari look like bokoharam?
Re: Asari Dokubo Getting Makeup Done (Photo) by Jaymsen(m): 5:15pm On Jan 11, 2015
Dis pix is actualy nt on nairaland 4 asari,s urgly face bt 4 dat womans butt
Re: Asari Dokubo Getting Makeup Done (Photo) by samuelmag: 5:15pm On Jan 11, 2015
Ashawo boyz plenty 4 N'L shey na only nyansh una seeI no even notice d nyansh till all of una mek issue cool shocked
Re: Asari Dokubo Getting Makeup Done (Photo) by brightisodje(m): 5:15pm On Jan 11, 2015
gistmelove:
Hmmm.…
BUHARI And he was made the Chairman Petroleum Trust Fund (PTF) and he built major Federal roads that we're still making use of till today, and he served for 2yrs without stealing a dime, and he constructed 3 major refineries , and Nigeria was producing her own oil. And he was made the Head of government for 2yrs, and he brought up war against indiscipline, and everything became 1st come, 1st serve and it wasn't about whom you know, or whom you are. And he prosecuted more than 100 corrupted Politicians, and paid all our foreign debts, and the value of Naira was #1 to $2.
JONATHAN
And he became the Deputy Governor, the Governor and the Vice President and the President. And he released the for PDP vice chairman from kirikiri, and and he released former chief security officer of abacha, from prison, and he released Alamesiya, and he removed fuel subsidy, from #65 to #97 and he became the 1st head of government to eat with ‪#‎ 1b‬plus in a year at aso. And he said stealing is not corruption, and people started stealing, and we borrowed over $10b , and former Speaker took his own, and farouk took his own, and $49b PTF money went missing, and he sacked former CBN governor, and a minister bought 2 cars for $2.5m. And he militralized state election during gubernatorial. And over 200 school girls went missing for over 7 months, and ASUU went on 6months strike, and. Bokoharam killed 75people in borno and He went to Kano to dance skelewu. And Bokoharam has killed more than 13,000 Nigerians, and Displayed over 3million people, and he proposed #5000 note and former CBN governor rejected it, and he proposed debit over the use of ATM Card, and former CBN governor rejected it. And he said he had no shoes, and he has ruled for over 5yrs and he wants another 4yrs and Nigerians are observing and I reserve my comment before I comment my reserved........... NIGERIANS ARE EVERCAUTIOUS........God bless NIGERIA and NIGERIANS.

GMB till 2019
brosss u wise na u fit DAT position not dat JoJo of a tin or ur malam friend wen I nor fit trust I just dislike dem both
Re: Asari Dokubo Getting Makeup Done (Photo) by tonte(m): 5:17pm On Jan 11, 2015
Your English needs more than make up...it needs a complete comprehensive cosmetic surgery, and it's your type that makes fun of Patience Jonathan

DahtzFestjayz:
Asiri did not need Make-Up. His character need it. GMB2015
Re: Asari Dokubo Getting Makeup Done (Photo) by darlenese(f): 5:18pm On Jan 11, 2015
So? ...... is this supose to be news
Re: Asari Dokubo Getting Makeup Done (Photo) by teemanbastos(m): 5:18pm On Jan 11, 2015
M4gunners:
Then all islamic are basted i guess?
didnt say that....of cos we can ave christian bastards..
Re: Asari Dokubo Getting Makeup Done (Photo) by BraveAfrican(m): 5:19pm On Jan 11, 2015
Re: Asari Dokubo Getting Makeup Done (Photo) by xpac01(m): 5:19pm On Jan 11, 2015
ToyozzieTohBad:
SORRY WHAT MAKES THIS BEARDED MAN SO RELEVANT
Get so much money, get so much relevant. The dude is also no politician's a$$ kissing activist. Gorrit?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Monalisa Chinda And Daughter, Tamar, Work Out At The Gym (Photos) / Harrysong Performs For Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko In Asaba, She Rocks Him / Tboss Arrives Pepsi Venue To Watch Champions League

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.