Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Asari Dokubo Getting Makeup Done (Photo) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Asari Dokubo Getting Makeup Done (Photo) (47918 Views)

Davido OBO 30billion Worth Of House Almost Done(photo+video) / Hilda Dokubo Meets With Asari Dokubo In Buguma - Photos / Bovi Pictured With Asari Dokubo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asari Dokubo Getting Makeup Done (Photo) by mathskill: 8:28pm On Jan 11, 2015
NapoIeon:

BUHARI is a certified terrorist
certified nulatic
Re: Asari Dokubo Getting Makeup Done (Photo) by NapoIeon: 8:31pm On Jan 11, 2015
mathskill:
certified nulatic

Me?
Re: Asari Dokubo Getting Makeup Done (Photo) by Sacramento4real(m): 8:34pm On Jan 11, 2015
xpac01:
I only saw a woman's sezy butt.
I dey tell u.Imagine how d front go cum be.
Re: Asari Dokubo Getting Makeup Done (Photo) by musaffyan(m): 8:47pm On Jan 11, 2015
xpac01:

That's how his face look like d woman's butt,so he need makeup

His planning to run for governor or making an inteream take over b4 election
Re: Asari Dokubo Getting Makeup Done (Photo) by charismaticdave(m): 8:58pm On Jan 11, 2015
gistmelove:
Hmmm.…
BUHARI And he was made the Chairman Petroleum Trust Fund (PTF) and he built major Federal roads that we're still making use of till today, and he served for 2yrs without stealing a dime, and he constructed 3 major refineries , and Nigeria was producing her own oil. And he was made the Head of government for 2yrs, and he brought up war against indiscipline, and everything became 1st come, 1st serve and it wasn't about whom you know, or whom you are. And he prosecuted more than 100 corrupted Politicians, and paid all our foreign debts, and the value of Naira was #1 to $2.
JONATHAN
And he became the Deputy Governor, the Governor and the Vice President and the President. And he released the for PDP vice chairman from kirikiri, and and he released former chief security officer of abacha, from prison, and he released Alamesiya, and he removed fuel subsidy, from #65 to #97 and he became the 1st head of government to eat with ‪#‎ 1b‬plus in a year at aso. And he said stealing is not corruption, and people started stealing, and we borrowed over $10b , and former Speaker took his own, and farouk took his own, and $49b PTF money went missing, and he sacked former CBN governor, and a minister bought 2 cars for $2.5m. And he militralized state election during gubernatorial. And over 200 school girls went missing for over 7 months, and ASUU went on 6months strike, and. Bokoharam killed 75people in borno and He went to Kano to dance skelewu. And Bokoharam has killed more than 13,000 Nigerians, and Displayed over 3million people, and he proposed #5000 note and former CBN governor rejected it, and he proposed debit over the use of ATM Card, and former CBN governor rejected it. And he said he had no shoes, and he has ruled for over 5yrs and he wants another 4yrs and Nigerians are observing and I reserve my comment before I comment my reserved........... NIGERIANS ARE EVERCAUTIOUS........God bless NIGERIA and NIGERIANS.

GMB till 2019

Brother, fear God Na, all this because of election? By February 15, it will not be relevant again, you will not be relevant again, because Jonathan passed the FOI Bill into law, that why you can know all these figures.

Let all APC states domesticate the law and Lets see una yansh Na,

So if the General reach there, hunger strike go start for Aso Rock abi

When Yar Adua was the president, Na 100 dem dey use dey chop abi.

Bros, let's face reality and stop criticising one for another

After election, they will hug and laugh with each other but they are using the masses to play football.

You can't make people to change by force, change is a choice and we all have ours.

Vote wisely
Re: Asari Dokubo Getting Makeup Done (Photo) by bisi16(m): 9:05pm On Jan 11, 2015
pimplucious:
Hmmm I think that back side makes more sense than that ugly fat face
Am wit u on dat... I no even see d fat pig
Re: Asari Dokubo Getting Makeup Done (Photo) by Tolakay: 9:09pm On Jan 11, 2015
xpac01:
badoo wink
xpac01:
badoo
Re: Asari Dokubo Getting Makeup Done (Photo) by mathskill: 9:23pm On Jan 11, 2015
NapoIeon:

Me?
No! I am refering to your clone. Shamelesss,senselesss and uselessss buffoon.
Re: Asari Dokubo Getting Makeup Done (Photo) by NapoIeon: 9:42pm On Jan 11, 2015
mathskill:
No! I am refering to your clone. Shamelesss,senselesss and uselessss buffoon.

Thunder fire your mama and papa There
Onukwu
Ezi ofia
Otu nne i
Hopeless vagabond
Afo sagbuo nna i
Otolo gbagbuo nne i
Kitikpa gbagbuo ndi bunu nine

#BuhariShowYourCertificate
Gej till 2019
Re: Asari Dokubo Getting Makeup Done (Photo) by fesnge(m): 4:57am On Jan 12, 2015
Let there be peace in Nigeria, in Jesus name. People talking about war should ask Liberians or Sierra Leonians the meaning of war. Please, brothers and sisters, let's pray for Nigeria for good because, every prayer counts and God will avert every plan to cause war in Nigeria.

Re: Asari Dokubo Getting Makeup Done (Photo) by judekoffi(m): 5:04am On Jan 12, 2015
Monkey sef make up,during this jona regime pig go make up.
Re: Asari Dokubo Getting Makeup Done (Photo) by mathskill: 9:04am On Jan 12, 2015
NapoIeon:

Thunder fire your mama and papa There
Onukwu
Ezi ofia
Otu nne i
Hopeless vagabond
Afo sagbuo nna i
Otolo gbagbuo nne i
Kitikpa gbagbuo ndi bunu nine

#BuhariShowYourCertificate
Gej till 2019
Nut case
Re: Asari Dokubo Getting Makeup Done (Photo) by NapoIeon: 10:32am On Jan 12, 2015
mathskill:
Nut case
Otu nne i
Re: Asari Dokubo Getting Makeup Done (Photo) by mathskill: 10:57am On Jan 12, 2015
NapoIeon:

Otu nne i
your english don finish? Half baked graduate.
Re: Asari Dokubo Getting Makeup Done (Photo) by NapoIeon: 12:50pm On Jan 12, 2015
mathskill:
your english don finish? Half baked graduate.

Illiterate bastard
Re: Asari Dokubo Getting Makeup Done (Photo) by mathskill: 12:54pm On Jan 12, 2015
NapoIeon:

Illiterate bastard
r u proving u still have english in your by resorting vile language. U really have complex. Better visit a shrink.
Re: Asari Dokubo Getting Makeup Done (Photo) by NapoIeon: 12:57pm On Jan 12, 2015
mathskill:
r u proving u still have english in your by resorting vile language. U really have complex. Better visit a shrink.

But am better than your hopeless father
Re: Asari Dokubo Getting Makeup Done (Photo) by mathskill: 1:37pm On Jan 12, 2015
NapoIeon:

But am better than your hopeless father
i said it that U r a lunatic and u r proving me right.
Re: Asari Dokubo Getting Makeup Done (Photo) by NapoIeon: 1:42pm On Jan 12, 2015
mathskill:
i said it that U r a lunatic and u r proving me right.
You are a product of dog's sperm and i said it
Re: Asari Dokubo Getting Makeup Done (Photo) by mathskill: 1:52pm On Jan 12, 2015
NapoIeon:
You are a product of dog's sperm and i said it
your papa penetrated your mama through her buttt hole to concieve u.
Re: Asari Dokubo Getting Makeup Done (Photo) by NapoIeon: 1:59pm On Jan 12, 2015
mathskill:
your papa penetrated your mama through her buttt hole to concieve u.

And your mother specializes on forking random rabid dogs just for fun

cheesy
Re: Asari Dokubo Getting Makeup Done (Photo) by mathskill: 2:14pm On Jan 12, 2015
NapoIeon:

And your mother specializes on forking random rabid dogs just for fun

cheesy
your mama wei born u yes the one wei born u n your siblings prefere to be chuked in the buttthole
Re: Asari Dokubo Getting Makeup Done (Photo) by NapoIeon: 2:21pm On Jan 12, 2015
mathskill:
your mama wei born u yes the one wei born u n your siblings prefere to be chuked in the buttthole

But na dog be your papa check your dna to verify
Re: Asari Dokubo Getting Makeup Done (Photo) by mathskill: 2:30pm On Jan 12, 2015
NapoIeon:

But na dog be your papa check your dna to verify
your mama's ancestors are whores, u are born to a LovePeddler daughter,granddaughter and great great granddaughter of whores making u a descendant of whores.so shall your daughters carry on with thier inherited profession
Re: Asari Dokubo Getting Makeup Done (Photo) by Obienesarah: 2:52pm On Jan 12, 2015
DahtzFestjayz:
Asiri did not need Make-Up. His character needs it. GMB2015
U just missed ur spellings becos of hate. look well before u abuse.
Re: Asari Dokubo Getting Makeup Done (Photo) by NapoIeon: 4:13pm On Jan 12, 2015
mathskill:
your mama's ancestors are whores, u are born to a LovePeddler daughter,granddaughter and great great granddaughter of whores making u a descendant of whores.so shall your daughters carry on with thier inherited profession

But at least am far better than a product of dog's sperm like you
No thanks to your harlot mother for forking a rabid dog
Ezi ofia
Otu nne i
Thunder fire your mama and papa
Bastard son of a rabid dog and a harlot mother
Re: Asari Dokubo Getting Makeup Done (Photo) by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jan 12, 2015
All i see is yannshh
Re: Asari Dokubo Getting Makeup Done (Photo) by BANGERLEE1(m): 4:51pm On Jan 16, 2015
firstolalekan:
FART FÚCK SILLY NÍGGA
he doesn't give a Bleep about what miserable pole like u gat to say.....son of one mama and 75fathers.
Re: Asari Dokubo Getting Makeup Done (Photo) by BANGERLEE1(m): 4:52pm On Jan 16, 2015
[quonte author=mathskill post=29705200] certified nulatic[/quote]gbagaun.......
Re: Asari Dokubo Getting Makeup Done (Photo) by firstolalekan(m): 7:56pm On Feb 19, 2015
BANGERLEE1:
he doesn't give a Bleep about what miserable pole like u gat to say.....son of one mama and 75fathers.
Your father is a drunkąrd old fool
Your mother is a whòre
You are a bastąrd miserable son of a whòre
Woe unto you dumbfùck.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Harrysong Performs For Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko In Asaba, She Rocks Him / Monalisa Chinda And Daughter, Tamar, Work Out At The Gym (Photos) / Tboss Arrives Pepsi Venue To Watch Champions League

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.