Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Witchcraft- Powers Of The Mind And Soul - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Witchcraft- Powers Of The Mind And Soul (2224 Views)

Ghanaian Herbalist Lands In Hospital After Testing His Powers Aganist Bullets / Philip Mensah: I Have Been Sleeping In Graves For 30 Years To Get Powers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Witchcraft- Powers Of The Mind And Soul by Allureoftheseas(m): 3:34pm On Jan 11, 2015
The esssence of TRUE Satanism is completing our Creator God Satan's work upon humanity. Satan was prevented from finishing his work on humanity: that of the human soul into the godhead. The "godhead" is spiritual and physical perfection and immortality, along with godlike powers, wisdom, understanding, and knowledge. This is the underlying message of all of the legitimate occult disciplines, such as alchemy and the legends of the Gods which are all allegories containing this powerful message.
At first mention for those who are inexperienced with witchcraft (using the powers of one's own mind and soul to obtain one's desires), images of old hags with pointed black hats, broomsticks, bats, cauldrons, frogs, toads, amulets, sacred stones, symbols, etc., pour forth in one's mind.
The powers one uses are the powers of his/her own mind and soul, to begin with. The above mentioned, many are just useless props, such as a cauldron. Others, such as amulets, rings of stones and so forth amplify energy. Covens (groups of witches/warlocks) can be extremely powerful in amplifying energy, as many gifted people work together to apply these powers, many in the case of where one working alone could not accomplish certain workings. Raising energy and direction of that energy in obtaining desires, whatever they may be, is what witchcraft is all about.
We often see circles along with astrological glyphs and other occult symbols in the movies and such. Astrological timing of raising and directing energy is often critical to the success of a working and greatly amplifies the powers. Witches and warlocks [mages](those who use the powers of their minds and souls and have this knowlege) use whatever means they can to amplify their powers. This is important.
Demons and spiritual assistants often use frogs, toads and other animals called "familiars" to assist mages in their work, and communicate through the medium of an animal, which is always very well cared for and close to the mage; a powerful bond is formed. The familiar also offers protection and is a gift from Satan.
Summary:
1. True Satanism is working to advance one's mind and soul and personal powers.
2. "Witchcraft" is using these powers, which are of the mind/soul. Symbols, amulets, stones and other props act to amplify the energy, either directly, or indirectly for those who prefer to use imagery to intensify their powers
Re: Witchcraft- Powers Of The Mind And Soul by Allureoftheseas(m): 3:40pm On Jan 11, 2015
Illuminate your light and unlock your supernatural side, your ability to control your life and will... Embrace him, the supreme, come, and he will accpet you greatly and wake your innerself.
Re: Witchcraft- Powers Of The Mind And Soul by pweetixandy: 3:40pm On Jan 11, 2015
Just tell us how to do it naaaa, DON'T DULL
Re: Witchcraft- Powers Of The Mind And Soul by pweetixandy: 3:43pm On Jan 11, 2015
Allureoftheseas:
Illuminate your light and unlock your supernatural side, your ability to control your life and will... Embrace him, the supreme, come, and he will accpet you greatly and wake your innerself.
wait..so u mean its satan that will be do all these? As in lucifer? As in devil
Re: Witchcraft- Powers Of The Mind And Soul by Allureoftheseas(m): 3:47pm On Jan 11, 2015
pweetixandy:
wait..so u mean its satan that will be do all these? As in lucifer? As in devil

The "devil" and "lucifer" are entirely two different things.
Re: Witchcraft- Powers Of The Mind And Soul by Allureoftheseas(m): 3:49pm On Jan 11, 2015
For you to do this, you must do the dedication ritual, dedicate your soul to the supreme.
Re: Witchcraft- Powers Of The Mind And Soul by pweetixandy: 3:50pm On Jan 11, 2015
Allureoftheseas:

really? Didn't know that
Re: Witchcraft- Powers Of The Mind And Soul by Allureoftheseas(m): 3:57pm On Jan 11, 2015
pweetixandy:
really? Didn't know that

Now u know...
Re: Witchcraft- Powers Of The Mind And Soul by pweetixandy: 3:59pm On Jan 11, 2015
Allureoftheseas:

Now u know...
can I make somebody do my bidding without doing all those rituals and killing animals?
Re: Witchcraft- Powers Of The Mind And Soul by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jan 11, 2015
Allureoftheseas:

Please elaborate
Re: Witchcraft- Powers Of The Mind And Soul by Allureoftheseas(m): 4:00pm On Jan 11, 2015
pweetixandy:
can I make somebody do my bidding without doing all those rituals and killing animals?

That's is possible, but you must first dedicate your soul to lucifer.
Re: Witchcraft- Powers Of The Mind And Soul by pweetixandy: 4:02pm On Jan 11, 2015
Allureoftheseas:

That's is possible, but you must first dedicate your soul to lucifer.
yepa! Lucifer wey I know na devil im be..ekwensu! Thank u,I noh want

1 Like

Re: Witchcraft- Powers Of The Mind And Soul by Allureoftheseas(m): 4:11pm On Jan 11, 2015
pweetixandy:
yepa! Lucifer wey I know na devil im be..ekwensu! Thank u,I noh want

Lmfao!!! See am, typical nigerian, they want power but they dnt wanna make sacrifices to d supreme to get it, nothing good comes easily, blind religious people who know know truth, you don't even know where you go after death, you are just living in a false existence which you know nothing about....
Re: Witchcraft- Powers Of The Mind And Soul by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jan 11, 2015
Power of the mind works sometimes tho..but how can it fully get tapped/ harnessed..
Re: Witchcraft- Powers Of The Mind And Soul by Allureoftheseas(m): 4:49pm On Jan 11, 2015
SuperMartins:
Power of the mind works sometimes tho..but how can it fully get tapped/ harnessed..

Dedicate your soul to the supreme, that way you can obtain full powers, just as the way the son of a rich man has everything, can he beg? NO! He cannot! You will have access to his powers when you make him your father.
Re: Witchcraft- Powers Of The Mind And Soul by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jan 11, 2015
Allureoftheseas:

Dedicate your soul to the supreme, that way you can obtain full powers, just as the way the son of a rich man has everything, can he beg? NO! He cannot! You will have access to his powers when you make him your father.
lol..my secrets re best left and known to me..
Re: Witchcraft- Powers Of The Mind And Soul by Nostradamus: 2:16pm On Jan 18, 2015
for the sake of we who want to learn more,please
go on allureofthesea,this is fascinating
Re: Witchcraft- Powers Of The Mind And Soul by Jameselias: 4:34pm On Jan 18, 2015
Easy to say but not easy to demonstrate
Re: Witchcraft- Powers Of The Mind And Soul by Propti1: 8:11pm On Jan 18, 2015
@ Op do you imply that those who do not dedicate their souls lack spiritual powers. Who is the supreme about whom you speak? Cosidering the ephemeralty of life, why dedidicate one's soul to the "supreme"

Don't you realise that life is a loan that must be paid back at death? Then what shall we tell the lender at the hour of our "death"?

Be sincere.
Re: Witchcraft- Powers Of The Mind And Soul by bassette(m): 12:14pm On Feb 10, 2015
young people read your Bible and ask the Holy Spirit to reveal what life really is..dont buy into falsehood n silliness..God rules over all spirits...lucifer cum the devil knows so.JESUS CHRIST IS LORD!!!

1 Like

Re: Witchcraft- Powers Of The Mind And Soul by Jameselias: 12:35pm On Feb 10, 2015
I bet not even u allure. Has performed that ritual and u no it.
Re: Witchcraft- Powers Of The Mind And Soul by Nobody: 12:41am On Mar 17, 2015
May God rechannel you bro.
Re: Witchcraft- Powers Of The Mind And Soul by omat20(m): 6:45am On Mar 17, 2015
You can become a witch/warlock without selling your soul or making sacrifices to Lucifer/Satan. Every human has a great residue of supernatural power imbeded inside of him/her. Train your mind.

(1) (Reply)

The Lords Chosen Is The Finger Of God / S*x in Church: Let’s Talk About ‘the H*rny Pastor’ / Your Final Decision On Whether To Die As A Christian Or As A Muslim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.