Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,496 members, 7,819,812 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Study In Philippines. No Jamb/post Ume Needed - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Study In Philippines. No Jamb/post Ume Needed (793 Views)

Female Students Sent By Jonathan To Philippines (Photos) / With Her High Score In Both JAMB & Post-UTME, She Was Not Offered Admission / How To Calculate Your Jamb, Post Utme, Waec/ Neco Composite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Study In Philippines. No Jamb/post Ume Needed by owoh00(m): 4:12pm On Jan 11, 2015
Owoh joshua.

Study in the PHILIPPINES, cheap and affordable in whatever course you are pursuing. NO JAMB, NO POST UME IS REQUIRED, just only your WAEC, NECO OR GCE IS required, contact me on my cell if you are interested +639153876180
Master, BSc and PhD is available in any course of your choice, I will direct you to meet with my elder sister at ABUJA for trust worthy sake.
Philippines embassy is one of the easiest in the world, and your visa is 90% guaranteed when applied for.

A GOOD ADVICE FOR ALL. Please........ Malaysia is no longer the best place for Nigerians to study, because of the high rate of racial discrimination, and killing of Nigerian students for the misconduct of other Nigerians whose business is drug and Internet fraud.

Even if you are not interested in going to study in Philippines. Please just don't go to Malaysia..!!!!! Unlest you have a different agenda.

I know many of you will be asking is Philippines safe for study? I will ask you too, Is the camp of bokoharam safe to leave in? THE ANSWER TO THE BOTH QUESTION DEPENDS IN THE REGION OF THE COUNTRY ARE STAYING.

I will make sure you are STUDYING in a city not prone to floording nor earthquake.

But if you have the money for first word countries then you will need to write ILET, SAT OR TOEFL, but that is out of my reach, I can't assist anyone on that.

If you will have to pay $ 30,000 per sem in med school in USA. Philippines is not more than $4k. and lesser for none medical courses

Philippines have a good and affordable education, but America and UK have the best. And the question is, can your parents afford it??
Re: Study In Philippines. No Jamb/post Ume Needed by Nobody: 12:49am On Jan 12, 2015
Nice bro.

How much does it cost to study there. Please, I need an estimate for their Masters programme.

How relevant is the certificate in Nigeria and in the world?

What about the cost of living there and employment opportunities for foreigners.

Is your thread a genuine one or another way to scam innocent Nigerians?

Is this thread for business or that of a concerned Nigerian that wants to do his part in nation building?

Thanks bro as you answer these questions.

1 Like

Re: Study In Philippines. No Jamb/post Ume Needed by owoh00(m): 7:09am On Jan 12, 2015
Yes it's a genuine one, and not a scam, studying in Philippines is very easy, and relevant in Nigeria, and in first world countries. The first thing that is required of any intending master student, is transcript of records from the school he or she graduated from.

These are my contacts:

owohjoshua@yahoo.com
amobiowoh@gmail.com
whatsapp number +639425744163
Bbm pin 751478AA
Re: Study In Philippines. No Jamb/post Ume Needed by owoh00(m): 7:17am On Jan 12, 2015
Whatsapp +639425744163
Re: Study In Philippines. No Jamb/post Ume Needed by campusconnect: 2:23pm On Jan 12, 2015
Application into UK, USA, CANADA, AUSTRALIA, UKRAINE ,EUROPE, ASIA and DUBAI is still on
for enquiries
email:lagos@campusconnections-edu.com
george.campusconnections@yahoo.com

tel: 08186775365
Re: Study In Philippines. No Jamb/post Ume Needed by GodsSon5(m): 12:09pm On Jan 14, 2015
Must you use his thread to advertise? Can't you create your own.. Nawao
campusconnect:
Application into UK, USA, CANADA, AUSTRALIA, UKRAINE ,EUROPE, ASIA and DUBAI is still on
for enquiries
email:lagos@campusconnections-edu.com
george.campusconnections@yahoo.com

tel: 08186775365

(1) (Reply)

2015/2016 Admission Process Into HNAU Cotonou Du Benin Is On Call_08064965785 / Ebonyi State University (ebsu) Post Utme Date, Venue And How To Apply And Eligib / ASUU Berates JAMB Over Varsity Admission Policy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.