Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,902 members, 7,817,675 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Cliford Orji Again! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cliford Orji Again! (563 Views)

Just In- Lagoon Suicide: Allwel Orji Makes A New Video, Says “am Alive!” / Buhari’s Return Has Stabilised Polity – Orji Kalu / Orji Uzor-Kalu Hosts James Entwistle And Family At His Residence In Abuja. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cliford Orji Again! by dellcompaq: 4:36pm On Jan 11, 2015
CLIFORD ORJI AGAIN.

I often frequent on Nairaland and haven’t posted anything but love it, but what happen yesterday Saturday 10th January, 2015 I will never forget in my life.

It begins as my friends and I (four of us) saw off a friend to International Airport going to UK. We got there around 6pm and he checked in earlier, then we went to enjoy and spent time till 10:30pm.

We came with a car and all of us inside the car can drive but a friend among us volunteer to drive, and we left airport going back to Lekki, alas the guy missed the bridge going to Oshodi and we said oh oh wait we missed the road, and some of us said let us reverse and one of us who is experienced and once lived in Mushin shouted move move don’t stop and the guy put the gear on drive and we move, the car could not turbo charged being an old car but we left, just like few distance of less than 25 -50 meters, we saw a car with hazard light on the right and a guy well dressed in white suit and trouser was shouting aloud please help please help and 2 guys wearing black trousers and shirt dragged him into old Cliford Orjis abode and the third guy was hitting his head with an object, but the guy kept shouting for his life.

We could not talk to each other until Cele bustop; as we are all afraid and knew that they are trying to kill the guy who looked as a foreigner who just entered. Even till now, I am regretting my life that I could not help as I am not prepared for the situation. The whole scenario kept coming to my brain the whole night and could not sleep.

I am sharing this because I want the security officers to go there, peradventure they will see something.
Sighing now: There were many security vis-à-vis military, mobile and other guiding the Airport axis part of the road, and here less than 900 meters away such incident is happening. For my security, I will never come back to check this tread. But Nigerian please beware of that environment.
Re: Cliford Orji Again! by delugadou(m): 5:59pm On Jan 11, 2015
Damn. We need our own firearms in dis country. If u had urs, u coulda saved that guy

(1) (Reply)

GEJ AND GMB_ Who Is The Better Man For The Job. / There May Be No Elections In North-east - Jega / Ex-abia Governor, Orji Kalu, Exits PDP Again; Quietly Returns To PPA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.