Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

Hilarious Photos Of Bride With The Mostawful Wedding Dresses You’ll Ever See! - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Hilarious Photos Of Bride With The Mostawful Wedding Dresses You’ll Ever See! (4002 Views)

13 Pictures You’ll Relate To If Your Tailor Has Ever Disappointed You / Before & After Make-up Photos Of A Bride That Has Been Sparking Reactions (pics) / Here Comes The Bride... With The Most Awful Wedding Dresses You'll Ever See! (gr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilarious Photos Of Bride With The Mostawful Wedding Dresses You’ll Ever See! by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jan 11, 2015
lol

1 Share

Re: Hilarious Photos Of Bride With The Mostawful Wedding Dresses You’ll Ever See! by aare07(m): 5:48pm On Jan 11, 2015
Stupidity is taking over them (Olamide)

Nonetheless, Beloved, let us VOTE right in
If SOMEONE is;
J = Just
O = On
N = Negative
A = Assignments
T = To
H = Harm
A = All
N = Nigerians
THEN we must also find someone who
will
B = Bring
U = Us
H = Hope
A = And
R = Remove
I = Incompetence
CHANGE in 2015 is desirable and
inevitable.
2015 Campaign Massages

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Photos Of Bride With The Mostawful Wedding Dresses You’ll Ever See! by lirusehn(m): 5:51pm On Jan 11, 2015
aare07:

If SOMEONE is;
J = Just
O = On
N = Negative
A = Assignments
T = To
H = Harm
A = All
N = Nigerians
will
B = Bring
U = Us
H = Hope
A = And
R = Remove
I = Incompetence
inevitable.
2015 Campaign Massages

i wish someone could ban this dawg. This is Romance section undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Photos Of Bride With The Mostawful Wedding Dresses You’ll Ever See! by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jan 11, 2015
more coming

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Photos Of Bride With The Mostawful Wedding Dresses You’ll Ever See! by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jan 11, 2015
Really awful
Re: Hilarious Photos Of Bride With The Mostawful Wedding Dresses You’ll Ever See! by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jan 11, 2015
Are these wedding dresses or fashion parade dresses?
Re: Hilarious Photos Of Bride With The Mostawful Wedding Dresses You’ll Ever See! by Pr0ton: 6:00pm On Jan 11, 2015
Re: Hilarious Photos Of Bride With The Mostawful Wedding Dresses You’ll Ever See! by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jan 11, 2015
yea
real wedding photos

Re: Hilarious Photos Of Bride With The Mostawful Wedding Dresses You’ll Ever See! by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jan 11, 2015
more

Re: Hilarious Photos Of Bride With The Mostawful Wedding Dresses You’ll Ever See! by Sheenor: 6:47pm On Jan 11, 2015
Am seeing things *in wiskid voice*
Re: Hilarious Photos Of Bride With The Mostawful Wedding Dresses You’ll Ever See! by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jan 11, 2015
Sheenor:
Am seeing things *in wiskid voice*
lol
Re: Hilarious Photos Of Bride With The Mostawful Wedding Dresses You’ll Ever See! by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jan 11, 2015
i cannot believe what i am seeing with my eyes..this can't think of any suitable word
Re: Hilarious Photos Of Bride With The Mostawful Wedding Dresses You’ll Ever See! by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jan 11, 2015
prettydiva89:
i cannot believe what i am seeing with my eyes..this can't think of any suitable word

awful
I think
Re: Hilarious Photos Of Bride With The Mostawful Wedding Dresses You’ll Ever See! by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jan 11, 2015
more

Re: Hilarious Photos Of Bride With The Mostawful Wedding Dresses You’ll Ever See! by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jan 11, 2015
If I were voting for Buhari b4, I will change to Jonathan. What??
aare07:

If SOMEONE is;
J = Just
O = On
N = Negative
A = Assignments
T = To
H = Harm
A = All
N = Nigerians
will
B = Bring
U = Us
H = Hope
A = And
R = Remove
I = Incompetence
inevitable.
2015 Campaign Massages
Re: Hilarious Photos Of Bride With The Mostawful Wedding Dresses You’ll Ever See! by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jan 16, 2015
lol

Re: Hilarious Photos Of Bride With The Mostawful Wedding Dresses You’ll Ever See! by osewa8(f): 4:28am On Jan 17, 2015
you made my day cheesy
Re: Hilarious Photos Of Bride With The Mostawful Wedding Dresses You’ll Ever See! by Nobody: 6:34am On Jan 17, 2015
osewa8:
you made my day cheesy

happy to """"""Lols """"""""
Re: Hilarious Photos Of Bride With The Mostawful Wedding Dresses You’ll Ever See! by Nobody: 6:37am On Jan 17, 2015
lol

Re: Hilarious Photos Of Bride With The Mostawful Wedding Dresses You’ll Ever See! by uchebest2006(m): 2:18pm On Jan 17, 2015
Who And Who Did This.......can It Be The Origin Of Football?

https://www.nairaland.com/1924199/did-this.......can-it-origin-football
Re: Hilarious Photos Of Bride With The Mostawful Wedding Dresses You’ll Ever See! by Nobody: 5:56am On Jan 18, 2015
uchebest2006:
Who And Who Did This.......can It Be The Origin Of Football?

https://www.nairaland.com/1924199/did-this.......can-it-origin-football

haba
Re: Hilarious Photos Of Bride With The Mostawful Wedding Dresses You’ll Ever See! by pinky21(f): 11:43pm On Jan 18, 2015
don't dey ve friends. parents or well wishers. Hmmmm it is well
Re: Hilarious Photos Of Bride With The Mostawful Wedding Dresses You’ll Ever See! by Nobody: 8:00am On Jan 19, 2015
pinky21:
don't dey ve friends. parents or well wishers. Hmmmm it is well

yea
more zoning.

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Make Organic Skincare Product Here On Nairaland/online / Hair Tools Every Texturized And Curly Hair Girl Should Have. / Where Can 1 Get Quality Dress Fabrics In Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.