Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

13 Pictures You’ll Relate To If Your Tailor Has Ever Disappointed You - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / 13 Pictures You’ll Relate To If Your Tailor Has Ever Disappointed You (48892 Views)

8 Signs Your Tailor Is Going To Disappoint You (meme Collection) / Did Your Tailor Disappoint You This Christmas? Share Your Experiences / Pictures You’ll Relate To If Yourtailor Has Ever Disappointed You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

13 Pictures You’ll Relate To If Your Tailor Has Ever Disappointed You by photoshoot(m): 3:29pm On Jul 28, 2016
1. The Nigerian tailor motto

They will sha use you and practice.

172 Likes 11 Shares

Re: 13 Pictures You’ll Relate To If Your Tailor Has Ever Disappointed You by photoshoot(m): 3:31pm On Jul 28, 2016
2. This apt description

Is it a lie?

166 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 13 Pictures You’ll Relate To If Your Tailor Has Ever Disappointed You by photoshoot(m): 3:32pm On Jul 28, 2016
3. When you show them one thing but they see something completely different.

Hay God!

214 Likes 14 Shares

Re: 13 Pictures You’ll Relate To If Your Tailor Has Ever Disappointed You by photoshoot(m): 3:35pm On Jul 28, 2016
4. When you trust a Nigerian tailor.

I pity you.

183 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 13 Pictures You’ll Relate To If Your Tailor Has Ever Disappointed You by photoshoot(m): 3:36pm On Jul 28, 2016
5. How to speak ‘Nigerian tailor’

Add it to your vocabulary.

227 Likes 10 Shares

Re: 13 Pictures You’ll Relate To If Your Tailor Has Ever Disappointed You by photoshoot(m): 3:38pm On Jul 28, 2016
6. Every Nigerian tailor’s worst enemy

You go call tire

96 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 13 Pictures You’ll Relate To If Your Tailor Has Ever Disappointed You by Girl360(f): 3:38pm On Jul 28, 2016
Lol. This is more like African tailors in general

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 13 Pictures You’ll Relate To If Your Tailor Has Ever Disappointed You by photoshoot(m): 3:39pm On Jul 28, 2016
7. When your tailor knows they will still do what they want.

You’ll manage it like that.

213 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 13 Pictures You’ll Relate To If Your Tailor Has Ever Disappointed You by photoshoot(m): 3:40pm On Jul 28, 2016
8. When they are ‘busy’ doing nothing

We need answers.

222 Likes 11 Shares

Re: 13 Pictures You’ll Relate To If Your Tailor Has Ever Disappointed You by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jul 28, 2016
grin

2 Likes

Re: 13 Pictures You’ll Relate To If Your Tailor Has Ever Disappointed You by titiakins: 3:42pm On Jul 28, 2016
On point!

Those guys are just evil grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 13 Pictures You’ll Relate To If Your Tailor Has Ever Disappointed You by photoshoot(m): 3:42pm On Jul 28, 2016
9. The pre-excuse face

Brace yourself for the lies.

129 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 13 Pictures You’ll Relate To If Your Tailor Has Ever Disappointed You by photoshoot(m): 3:43pm On Jul 28, 2016
10. The official Nigerian tailor excuses

ALL. OF. THEM.

313 Likes 16 Shares

Re: 13 Pictures You’ll Relate To If Your Tailor Has Ever Disappointed You by photoshoot(m): 3:45pm On Jul 28, 2016
11. When you finally know their lies.

I resemble ode, abi?

123 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 13 Pictures You’ll Relate To If Your Tailor Has Ever Disappointed You by stylochime: 3:45pm On Jul 28, 2016
photoshoot:
2. This apt description

Is it a lie?
Very True

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: 13 Pictures You’ll Relate To If Your Tailor Has Ever Disappointed You by photoshoot(m): 3:47pm On Jul 28, 2016
12. What would happen if superheroes had to work with them

E pele Batman.

Please Nairalanders Check My Signature, Don't Forget Me. If You Agree, You Can Just Follow Me And I Would Follow Back, Or Check My Number On My Profile. please epp me. embarassed embarassed

328 Likes 21 Shares

Re: 13 Pictures You’ll Relate To If Your Tailor Has Ever Disappointed You by photoshoot(m): 3:49pm On Jul 28, 2016
13. When they are the reason you’re still single.

See my life.

100 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 13 Pictures You’ll Relate To If Your Tailor Has Ever Disappointed You by southernbelle(f): 3:52pm On Jul 28, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy
its as if all Nigerian tailors have their brains wired the same way because they all act alike.
they are always so busy yet they can post someone until the very last minute and when you get angry, they begin to fetch different tales from their ever-ready bag of excuses.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 13 Pictures You’ll Relate To If Your Tailor Has Ever Disappointed You by Olalan(m): 3:53pm On Jul 28, 2016
I really do not know why these tailors are found of disappointing their customers, if you need a cloth in a months time you had better tell them you will be needing it in two weeks.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 13 Pictures You’ll Relate To If Your Tailor Has Ever Disappointed You by photoshoot(m): 4:11pm On Jul 28, 2016
Olalan:
I really do not know why these tailors are found of disappointing their customers, if you need a cloth in a months time you had better tell them you will be needing it in two weeks.

grin dead!

Source: http://zikoko.com/list/tailor-has-ever-dissapointed-you/

Cc: lalasticlala

4 Likes

Re: 13 Pictures You’ll Relate To If Your Tailor Has Ever Disappointed You by photoshoot(m): 4:12pm On Jul 28, 2016
Girl360:
Lol. This is more like African tailors in general

Haha, they act same way in Ghana? cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 13 Pictures You’ll Relate To If Your Tailor Has Ever Disappointed You by photoshoot(m): 4:12pm On Jul 28, 2016
titiakins:
On point!

Those guys are just evil grin

Lol, be like you have suffered well in their hands

1 Like

Re: 13 Pictures You’ll Relate To If Your Tailor Has Ever Disappointed You by photoshoot(m): 4:14pm On Jul 28, 2016
southernbelle:
cheesy cheesy cheesy
its as if all Nigerian tailors have their brains wired the same way because they all act alike.
they are always so busy yet they can post someone until the very last minute and when you get angry, they begin to fetch different tales from their ever-ready bag of excuses.

I still have one that is owing me cloth for about a month now lipsrsealed
I just tire for them

5 Likes

Re: 13 Pictures You’ll Relate To If Your Tailor Has Ever Disappointed You by stylochime: 4:22pm On Jul 28, 2016
D Tinz Tailors Hv Done 2 Me Eh, Chai!
Re: 13 Pictures You’ll Relate To If Your Tailor Has Ever Disappointed You by Girl360(f): 4:22pm On Jul 28, 2016
photoshoot:

Haha, they act same way in Ghana? cheesy
They are worse. You'll show them the style, they smile at you and tell you they can sew it perfectly.

But when you finally get it, it will be a different story

Even the good ones, you'll have to do "express", otherwise you're probably going to get your fabric back in two years time.

13 Likes

Re: 13 Pictures You’ll Relate To If Your Tailor Has Ever Disappointed You by titiakins: 4:45pm On Jul 28, 2016
photoshoot:

Lol, be like you have suffered well in their hands
my brother

If I start to talk.... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 13 Pictures You’ll Relate To If Your Tailor Has Ever Disappointed You by photoshoot(m): 4:48pm On Jul 28, 2016
Girl360:
They are worse. You'll show them the style, they smile at you and tell you they can sew it perfectly.

But when you finally get it, it will be a different story

Even the good ones, you'll have to do "express", otherwise you're probably going to get your fabric back in two years time.

cheesy lol, I guess that number 12 picture depicts the sewing style grin

So express is not only done here...
Re: 13 Pictures You’ll Relate To If Your Tailor Has Ever Disappointed You by photoshoot(m): 4:48pm On Jul 28, 2016
stylochime:
D Tinz Tailors Hv Done 2 Me Eh, Chai!

grin no vex na grin

1 Like

Re: 13 Pictures You’ll Relate To If Your Tailor Has Ever Disappointed You by photoshoot(m): 4:53pm On Jul 28, 2016
titiakins:
my brother

If I start to talk.... cheesy

The thing wey i don take my eye see (we no go end)

grin

1 Like

Re: 13 Pictures You’ll Relate To If Your Tailor Has Ever Disappointed You by stylochime: 5:01pm On Jul 28, 2016
photoshoot:

grin no vex na grin
I Vex O. I Still Dey Vex Nd I Dnt Knw Whn I Wil Stop Vexin. D Last Tym, A Tailor Scatter My Expensive Material. Dat Was 4 Yrs Ago And I Neva Attempt To Take Anytin Do Dem 4 Sowin Since.

3 Likes

Re: 13 Pictures You’ll Relate To If Your Tailor Has Ever Disappointed You by titiakins: 5:02pm On Jul 28, 2016
photoshoot:

The thing wey i don take my eye see (we no go end)

grin
My brother e no go end.... grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 13 Pictures You’ll Relate To If Your Tailor Has Ever Disappointed You by photoshoot(m): 5:11pm On Jul 28, 2016
stylochime:

I Vex O. I Still Dey Vex Nd I Dnt Knw Whn I Wil Stop Vexin. D Last Tym, A Tailor Scatter My Expensive Material. Dat Was 4 Yrs Ago And I Neva Attempt To Take Anytin Do Dem 4 Sowin Since.

Haha lipsrsealed that's serious ooo.
Pele o

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Joel Miggler; Guinness World Records title for most flesh tunnels (face). / Nike Wins Lawsuit Over 'Satan Shoes' With Human Blood / What's Your Take On Ladies With Nose Rings?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.