Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

GEJ, GMB To Meet In Ogun State Tomorrow. You Want To Know Why? Read This - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ, GMB To Meet In Ogun State Tomorrow. You Want To Know Why? Read This (2368 Views)

For You To Have A Better Tomorrow You Must Destroy Buhari / Voter Cards Of GEJ, GMB And Those Of PEJ And Aisha Buhari (pics) / More Pics Of GEJ & GMB, With Abdulsalami Abubakar In Abuja Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GEJ, GMB To Meet In Ogun State Tomorrow. You Want To Know Why? Read This by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jan 11, 2015
Just heard it on an independent radio station's evening bulleting annoucing the moving of presidential campaign train of People Democratic Party, PDP to Ogun State same day the All Progressive Congress, APC has fixed for its Presidential electionery campaign.
The interesting point is however that the two campaigns were scheduled to kick start at same spot - the MKO Abiola Int'l Stadium in Abeokuta, the state capital.
Is anything more to PDP campaign
Re: GEJ, GMB To Meet In Ogun State Tomorrow. You Want To Know Why? Read This by DJEhimond(m): 6:19pm On Jan 11, 2015
It cant fit possible! Such season film has never happened before. GEJ & GmB when it's not a debate. Taaa!
Re: GEJ, GMB To Meet In Ogun State Tomorrow. You Want To Know Why? Read This by ibzane4nafs(m): 6:31pm On Jan 11, 2015
I can't wait to see these
Re: GEJ, GMB To Meet In Ogun State Tomorrow. You Want To Know Why? Read This by motherlode: 6:50pm On Jan 11, 2015
This must be a joke grin but if it happens then you know what to expect!
#SaiBuhari

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ, GMB To Meet In Ogun State Tomorrow. You Want To Know Why? Read This by clevvermind(m): 7:41pm On Jan 11, 2015
It can't happen. Anyway, Jonathan will always teach buhari a lesson.
Re: GEJ, GMB To Meet In Ogun State Tomorrow. You Want To Know Why? Read This by austinvsb1(m): 7:43pm On Jan 11, 2015
Pdp is desperate! Whatever they do, our minds are madeup.
Re: GEJ, GMB To Meet In Ogun State Tomorrow. You Want To Know Why? Read This by pacifique(m): 7:46pm On Jan 11, 2015
Re: GEJ, GMB To Meet In Ogun State Tomorrow. You Want To Know Why? Read This by meracool(m): 7:47pm On Jan 11, 2015
FALSE NEWS.....
Re: GEJ, GMB To Meet In Ogun State Tomorrow. You Want To Know Why? Read This by crownprince102: 7:47pm On Jan 11, 2015
grin Joke of the century
Re: GEJ, GMB To Meet In Ogun State Tomorrow. You Want To Know Why? Read This by Nctrice(m): 8:19pm On Jan 11, 2015
STORY
Re: GEJ, GMB To Meet In Ogun State Tomorrow. You Want To Know Why? Read This by lanxlot(m): 9:31pm On Jan 11, 2015
See wahala
Re: GEJ, GMB To Meet In Ogun State Tomorrow. You Want To Know Why? Read This by lanxlot(m): 9:33pm On Jan 11, 2015
austinvsb1:
Pdp is desperate! Whatever they do, our minds are madeup.
our minds ke? Who made u a prince ova us

3 Likes

Re: GEJ, GMB To Meet In Ogun State Tomorrow. You Want To Know Why? Read This by gajike: 9:36pm On Jan 11, 2015
pdp is having their campaign tomorrow at ibadan not Abeokuta. ssource nta news
Re: GEJ, GMB To Meet In Ogun State Tomorrow. You Want To Know Why? Read This by Alphaoscar: 9:38pm On Jan 11, 2015
I am in Abeokuta and I will be on hand to welcome the agents of change to Abeokuta.
Re: GEJ, GMB To Meet In Ogun State Tomorrow. You Want To Know Why? Read This by Alphaoscar: 9:42pm On Jan 11, 2015
gajike:
pdp is having their campaign tomorrow at ibadan not Abeokuta. ssource nta news

Pdp guys already mobilizing the populace to come out tomorrow and welcome the President. They never told them he's coming for campaign and people are been enticed with money, T-shirt and other sort of things. GNI was at kuto market today purposely because of tomorrows campaign.
Re: GEJ, GMB To Meet In Ogun State Tomorrow. You Want To Know Why? Read This by austelright(m): 9:47pm On Jan 11, 2015
This can't be true one of the party should change venue or do they want to start another civil war.

1 Like

Re: GEJ, GMB To Meet In Ogun State Tomorrow. You Want To Know Why? Read This by Alphaoscar: 9:48pm On Jan 11, 2015
motherlode:
This must be a joke grin but if it happens then you know what to expect!
#SaiBuhari

I think one will happen in the morning while another in the evening even though I doubt if APC Presidential campaign will truly come up tomorrow in Abeokuta because I am in Abeokuta now and their is no news to suggest that.

I will be patiently waiting to receive the agents of change to my state any day they anytime.

Re: GEJ, GMB To Meet In Ogun State Tomorrow. You Want To Know Why? Read This by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jan 11, 2015
With these two guys... Nigeria is doomed!
Re: GEJ, GMB To Meet In Ogun State Tomorrow. You Want To Know Why? Read This by Swizdoe(m): 11:08pm On Jan 11, 2015
I don't know where you got your news from but I heard Gmb is coming to town on tuesday......

(1) (Reply)

PEJ To Debate Mrs Buhari On Feb.5th, DSTV 24 / How My Father’s Jailer Can Offer Nigeria A Fresh Start By Lola Shoneyin / Buhari Spent 57% of PTF Funds In the South - SDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.