Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,865 members, 7,817,562 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

APC Campaign Rally In Sokoto (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Campaign Rally In Sokoto (Photos) (40559 Views)

Jonathan Receives A Heroes Welcome In Sokoto. Photos / Tambuwal Grants Scholarship To Car-Designer, Aliyu, From Sokoto (Photos) / Fashola Dancing Shoki At APC Campaign Rally (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Campaign Rally In Sokoto (Photos) by Swizdoe(m): 11:03pm On Jan 11, 2015
donphilopus:

You see why we should vote Jonathan out?! What the heck is "worst than"?!
To go school, dem no gree.......
Na to suck national treasury dry be their one and only future ambition

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Campaign Rally In Sokoto (Photos) by Atmmachine(m): 11:05pm On Jan 11, 2015
QUESTIONS APC AND BUHARI SHOULD ANSWER
Has Buhari apologized to Ben Ogedengbe’s family for killing him for a crime that didnt carry death penalty when he committed it. ??
Has Buhari apologized to the people of Lagos for canceling Jakande’s Metroline & forfeiting the $50 million Lagos paid for it ??
Why did Buhari regime use violence to stop the September 1985 National Conference of the National Assn of Nigerian Students ??
Has Buhari apologized for heading the ONLY military admin that did not have a transition plan to hold elections ??
Has Buhari apologized for jailing Tai Solarin& denying him his asthma drugs simply because he campaigned against military rule ??
Has Buhari apologized for jailing Nduka Irabor and Tunde Thompson for writing a truthful report which embarrassed his govt ??
Has Buhari apologized for raiding Papa Awolowo’s house and seizing his passport so he couldn’t travel out of the country ??
Has Buhari apologized for throwing VP Alex Ekwueme in jail even though it was proven that Ekwueme DID NOT steal ??
What reason did Buhari have for jailing Ojukwu in 1984? Ojukwu was not in Shagari’s govt and he did not steal! ??
What reason did Buhari have for jailing honest Pa Michael Adekunle Ajasin, who did not steal as Ondo State Gov ??
Why did Buhari jail Fela Kuti in 1984? What was Fela’s crime? Singing against military govt ??
Can Buhari explain to young Nigerians why he banned the Nigerian Medical Association? Does he hate doctors ??
Can Buhari explain to young Nigerians why he banned the National Association of Nigerian Students? Does he hate students ??
Why did the Buhari regime break up a press conference of ASUU in 1984 and detain four of their executives ??

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Campaign Rally In Sokoto (Photos) by Plshavmercyamen: 11:11pm On Jan 11, 2015
Nice one from the seat of the caliphate. Tomorrow is gonna be the mother of all rallies in the SE and SS. As Owelle Ndi Igbo na Uwa nile officially present the people's General to Ndi Imo State at Dan Anyiam stadium in Owerri. Owelle I Know! GMB I Know! God bless APC!

2 Likes

Re: APC Campaign Rally In Sokoto (Photos) by IKJ66(m): 11:18pm On Jan 11, 2015
veni, Lego, relicto
Re: APC Campaign Rally In Sokoto (Photos) by hussein1586: 11:38pm On Jan 11, 2015
[size=24pt]Check this out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzzwiMXSgBM[/size]
Re: APC Campaign Rally In Sokoto (Photos) by lyntiffany(f): 10:31am On Jan 12, 2015
kennydee05:
Jonathan is a bad disease, more deadlier than anything. He had killed more human beings than other diseases for the past 6 years
He has rendered more people homeless than tsunami.
His government has stole more money than the popular Oyenusi (popular thief)
He has given our economy unhealthy living.
Kaaiiii their is God oooo
Vote General Mohammad Buhari and Pastor Yemi Osibanjo for immediate solution and change.
The wind of Change will continue to blow.
Click like if you believe the above assertion.
I wonder what your being fed with,if you need an immediate change then you must be a learner.
The likes of you said Jonathan has destroyed the country bah? I wonder how buhari will go about to change that which they termed destroyed by the present government immediately except he will use a magic wand.You and I knows clearly that it is easy to destroy but takes time to rebuild in essence that is the very portion you and your paymasters surprise me most.

3 Likes

Re: APC Campaign Rally In Sokoto (Photos) by kennydee05(m): 10:55am On Jan 12, 2015
lyntiffany:
I wonder what your being fed with,if you need an immediate change then you must be a learner.
The likes of you said Jonathan has destroyed the country bah? I wonder how buhari will go about to change that which they termed destroyed by the present government immediately except he will use a magic wand.You and I knows clearly that it is easy to destroy but takes time to rebuild in essence that is the very portion you and your paymasters surprise me most.
So you prefer in to continuing like this, so that the damage will be done completely? Would you prefer a drunk driver to be driving you after noticing that he is drunk?if you prefer that that means you will end up getting accident (God forbid)... their is still time to rescue the situation of the country.
That's why we are telling you to vote for change

2 Likes

Re: APC Campaign Rally In Sokoto (Photos) by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 1:11pm On Jan 12, 2015
Ok
Re: APC Campaign Rally In Sokoto (Photos) by lifeisshort1: 1:13pm On Jan 12, 2015
GEJ in trouble

3 Likes

Re: APC Campaign Rally In Sokoto (Photos) by jamilkb(m): 1:14pm On Jan 12, 2015
thaoriginator:
ka ji wanan yar iskar fa! Tazarce zuwa ina dan ubanki? angry
bar er bara uba grin
Re: APC Campaign Rally In Sokoto (Photos) by 4stylz: 1:16pm On Jan 12, 2015
tit:

bigot,
the people are Nigerians not aboki.

Jonathan tazarce on Failbuhari 14th

They don't see us the way you see them bro..be wise..
Re: APC Campaign Rally In Sokoto (Photos) by sokera: 1:16pm On Jan 12, 2015
More pictures please ....
Re: APC Campaign Rally In Sokoto (Photos) by allanphash7(m): 1:16pm On Jan 12, 2015
FEBUHARI 15

JONATHAN O DI IGBA OOOOOO

1 Like

Re: APC Campaign Rally In Sokoto (Photos) by princemillla(m): 1:18pm On Jan 12, 2015
Jonathan is not the one responsible for damage in Nigeria, we Nigerians that enmassely voted for him are responsible. But we've repented and seek forgiveness.... Now we want change is that too much to ask for?

This is my country, I don't other places to settle. ... So I must be an instrument of change.

I stand for change.!

God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: APC Campaign Rally In Sokoto (Photos) by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jan 12, 2015
70% of thos people are not Nigerians, they were hired from Niger Republic and Chad. shocked shocked tongue

3 Likes

Re: APC Campaign Rally In Sokoto (Photos) by ifeanyidavid: 1:21pm On Jan 12, 2015
Sure

Re: APC Campaign Rally In Sokoto (Photos) by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jan 12, 2015
Justbright:
APC rally in the north will be like a wild-wind..especially northwest...most especially Kini and Kaduna....I can't wait
kano kaduna bauchi will be massive

1 Like

Re: APC Campaign Rally In Sokoto (Photos) by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jan 12, 2015
shebi dem been tell una say fela na him sign
d'banj wey make stella obasanjo come go do
surgery now buhari don vex say him wan rule
9ja again,hin go do 2 campaign,1 for hin sef nd
de oda 1 na 4 NL
Re: APC Campaign Rally In Sokoto (Photos) by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jan 12, 2015
Slonge2:
Nothing is going to save oga jona come feb 14th, otuoke awaits his arrival.

Sai buhari till jona dies on a cross for my sins.
I will advice you prepare ur gasket and grave because am sure come feb 18 you ll so frustrated that the option that ll be available for will be suicide,our dear president will flour your 90year grand father buhari,I see your coffen one the way niger republice together with your uncle shekau,

1 Like

Re: APC Campaign Rally In Sokoto (Photos) by reborn1: 1:31pm On Jan 12, 2015
TeamBuhari

2 Likes

Re: APC Campaign Rally In Sokoto (Photos) by sucess001(m): 1:31pm On Jan 12, 2015
tit:

bigot,
the people are Nigerians not aboki.

Jonathan tazarce on Failbuhari 14th

Reno,

i sent u a pm earlier, u havnt reverted...

Please get in touch asap
Re: APC Campaign Rally In Sokoto (Photos) by aguizm(m): 1:32pm On Jan 12, 2015
Johnnyessence:
eyes av see it hears av see it forget oooooo d will of God is coming to pass Cos' we are sick and tired of PDP government. Gej is ungrateful he will be dealt with after d election Cos' no matter of harassment will stop d
Uncle please go back to school. Your English fit kill shekau.
Haba must u comment.

4 Likes

Re: APC Campaign Rally In Sokoto (Photos) by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jan 12, 2015
eduwando:
I will advice you prepare ur gasket and grave because am sure come feb 18 you ll so frustrated that the option that ll be available for will be suicide,our dear president will flour your 90year grand father buhari,I see your coffen one the way niger republice together with your uncle shekau,
wailing of a frustrated idiot... now roll over make i see road abeg..

1 Like

Re: APC Campaign Rally In Sokoto (Photos) by turawafett(f): 1:34pm On Jan 12, 2015
stebell:
Jus wanna ask hw many of these aboki standing there hav PVC to vote come FailBuhari 14th?

GEJ Rocks.

Don't forget that is the state with one of the highest PVC collection.

3 Likes

Re: APC Campaign Rally In Sokoto (Photos) by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jan 12, 2015
eduwando:
wailing of a frustrated idiott.. now roll over make i see road abeg..

1 Like

Re: APC Campaign Rally In Sokoto (Photos) by dejisky(m): 1:34pm On Jan 12, 2015
GMB does not need to campaign in some places like Sokoto and other North Western states that has highest number of his supporters with highest number of collected PVC compare to combination of South East n South South.
Although GEJ has been campaigning for GMB all this while with his utterances in south East n south west which is a plus for GMB.

3 Likes

Re: APC Campaign Rally In Sokoto (Photos) by realsuccess: 1:38pm On Jan 12, 2015
jonadt isa comple fool

1 Like

Re: APC Campaign Rally In Sokoto (Photos) by Louislewis: 1:39pm On Jan 12, 2015
The repercussion of the making this government ungovernable for Jonathan, is all the killings in the north, the adoption of the Chibok girls inclusive and every set back we are experiencing now and not Jonathan. Those blaming Jonathan are doing so wrongly...The weakness experiencing within military circle to fight the insurgency is also because the buck fo the military are from the North. They refuse to fight their brothers. People should stop attributing whatever that is happening in the North to Jonathan. If you produce fartulent, you should remain there to perceive the odour. People should stop accusing Jonathan. WE MUST VOTE FOR HIM... GEJ Till 2019 until the North reverse their senses.

1 Like

Re: APC Campaign Rally In Sokoto (Photos) by AllBusiness(m): 1:40pm On Jan 12, 2015
lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: APC Campaign Rally In Sokoto (Photos) by realsuccess: 1:40pm On Jan 12, 2015
iti and atmmachine, you guys are complete idiot likeur president

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dino Melaye's Town Hall Project In Kotonkarfi (Photo) / 'corruption Is Official' - Atiku Releases 10 Questions Buhari Must Answer / Jonathan Reacts To Allegations Of N300M Bribe From APC To Support David Lyon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.