Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,851 members, 7,817,517 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

Fashola Dancing Shoki At APC Campaign Rally (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Dancing Shoki At APC Campaign Rally (photos) (59699 Views)

President Buhari In Ondo For APC Rally (Photos) / What APC Did To PDP At Benin Presidential Rally (Photos) / Massive Crowd Inflow At PDP Lagos Rally [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fashola Dancing Shoki At APC Campaign Rally (photos) by lalasticlala(m): 4:09pm On Jan 19, 2015
Governor Babatunde Raji Fahola pictured today at the Oworonshoki campaign rally dancing shoki. You feel him?

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/01/photo-fashola-dancing-shoki-at-apc.html?m=1

76 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Dancing Shoki At APC Campaign Rally (photos) by justi4jesu(f): 4:10pm On Jan 19, 2015
Why is he happy? Who has the answer to my question? cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Dancing Shoki At APC Campaign Rally (photos) by lurther: 4:10pm On Jan 19, 2015
And he was denied an electoral post by tinubu. How in the whole wide world will a man be governor for 8 good solid years and he couldn't influence the aftermaths of his exit. Once fashola leaves office 29th of may, that is the end of his shadow in lagos state. His only hope is just for APC to win and lobby for appointment.

He could not even get the senatorial ticket to stay relevant. And some people will say here that he is not greedy ooo.
He didn't even have a say on whom his successor would be. After 8 good solid years of being a governor and he is still dancing shoki for tinubu.

I love this guy, but after 8years and he still has no say in lagos, then there must be something wrong somewhere.

127 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fashola Dancing Shoki At APC Campaign Rally (photos) by temitemi1(m): 4:12pm On Jan 19, 2015
Dancing to their failure grin grin grin... GEJ till 2019!!!

152 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Fashola Dancing Shoki At APC Campaign Rally (photos) by Rilwon: 4:14pm On Jan 19, 2015
cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fashola Dancing Shoki At APC Campaign Rally (photos) by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jan 19, 2015
temitemi1:

I have this feeling that this poster is not human but a computer programmed to write "GEJ till 2019"!!!....

319 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Fashola Dancing Shoki At APC Campaign Rally (photos) by Rilwon: 4:15pm On Jan 19, 2015
temitemi1:

`` ` [size=20pt] Silly Robot [/size] ^^^

188 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fashola Dancing Shoki At APC Campaign Rally (photos) by Sharon6(f): 4:17pm On Jan 19, 2015
Governor to Jasi

GIVE YOUR SKIN A TREAT!!! CHECK MY SIGNATURE!!

12 Likes

Re: Fashola Dancing Shoki At APC Campaign Rally (photos) by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jan 19, 2015
justi4jesu:
Why is he happy? Who has the answer to my question? cheesy

He is happy for the bulala awaiting the PDP at the polls.

82 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fashola Dancing Shoki At APC Campaign Rally (photos) by echobee(f): 4:17pm On Jan 19, 2015
temitemi1:
too negative angry

17 Likes

Re: Fashola Dancing Shoki At APC Campaign Rally (photos) by donphilopus: 4:18pm On Jan 19, 2015
lurther:
And he was denied an electoral post by tinubu. How in the whole wide world will a man be governor for 8 solid good years and he could influence the aftermaths of his exit. Once fashola leaves office 29th of may, that is the end of his shadow in lagos state. His only hope is just for APC to win and lobby for appointment.

He could not get the senatorial ticket to stay relevant. And some people will say here that he is not greedy ooo.
He didn't even have a say on whom his successor would be. After 8 good solid years of being a governor and he is still dancing shoki for tinubu.

Stop spewing gibberish and post a campaign poster of him seeking to go to the Senate. If you fail to do that, then you're a pathological liar.

115 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fashola Dancing Shoki At APC Campaign Rally (photos) by Blanc8(m): 4:19pm On Jan 19, 2015
Re: Fashola Dancing Shoki At APC Campaign Rally (photos) by donphilopus: 4:20pm On Jan 19, 2015
temitemi1:

Robot Mugabe, pls say this to yourself: "Eye, Yam, Stew, Peed".

112 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fashola Dancing Shoki At APC Campaign Rally (photos) by ElFenomeno1: 4:20pm On Jan 19, 2015
temitemi1:

Oxyfu...cktard!

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fashola Dancing Shoki At APC Campaign Rally (photos) by lurther: 4:21pm On Jan 19, 2015
How can i post a campaign poster of him contesting for senate, when he could not even summon the courage to print one.
donphilopus:

Stop spewing gibberish and post a campaign poster of him seeking to go to the Senate. If you fail to do that, then you're a pathological liar.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Dancing Shoki At APC Campaign Rally (photos) by clevvermind(m): 4:22pm On Jan 19, 2015
temitemi1:
i hope they would dance like this after the election result. They will cry sore that day. Let them be dancing now till that day cos they have long period of wailing ahead.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Dancing Shoki At APC Campaign Rally (photos) by omenka(m): 4:23pm On Jan 19, 2015
Our incoming attorney General dancing a victory dance.

God bless APC. smiley

77 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Dancing Shoki At APC Campaign Rally (photos) by donphilopus: 4:23pm On Jan 19, 2015
lurther:
How can i post a campaign poster of him contesting for senate, when he could not even summon the courage to print one.

Then you're a pathological liar who should be in jail now.

31 Likes

Re: Fashola Dancing Shoki At APC Campaign Rally (photos) by raumdeuter: 4:23pm On Jan 19, 2015
Victory is sure for APC both at state and National level

Fashola why you no go dance?

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Dancing Shoki At APC Campaign Rally (photos) by Bruteforce1o1: 4:23pm On Jan 19, 2015
[s]
lurther:
And he was denied an electoral post by tinubu. How in the whole wide world will a man be governor for 8 solid good years and he could influence the aftermaths of his exit. Once fashola leaves office 29th of may, that is the end of his shadow in lagos state. His only hope is just for APC to win and lobby for appointment.

He could not even get the senatorial ticket to stay relevant. And some people will say here that he is not greedy ooo.

I love this guy, but after 8years and he still has no say in lagos, then there must be something wrong somewhere.
[/s]

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Dancing Shoki At APC Campaign Rally (photos) by dguyindcorner(m): 4:24pm On Jan 19, 2015
lurther:

very childish post.

76 Likes

Re: Fashola Dancing Shoki At APC Campaign Rally (photos) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jan 19, 2015
spaced booked! angry
Re: Fashola Dancing Shoki At APC Campaign Rally (photos) by dguyindcorner(m): 4:25pm On Jan 19, 2015
ilugunboy:

I have this feeling that this poster is not human but a computer programmed to write "GEJ till 2019"!!!....

They are paid robots.

39 Likes

Re: Fashola Dancing Shoki At APC Campaign Rally (photos) by Joel3(m): 4:25pm On Jan 19, 2015
Pump Price of Petrol for Oil Exporting Countries in the World as @ 19/01/2015 : in naira
1. Venezuela - 3.73
2. Syria - 9.33
3. Libya - 22.39
4. Saudi Arabia - 29.85
5. Kuwait - 46.65
6. Qatar, Iran, Algeria and Bahrain - 48. 51
7. Sudan - 63.44
Nigeria is in the 5th position as a Major Oil Exporting Country, Venezuela is number 8, Kuwait is in the 13th position, Libya is in number 15, Qatar and Algeria are in positions 14 and 16 respectively. Nigeria is selling Petrol officially at 87 naira per liter and some gullible Nigerians are rejoicing. When shall we grow up? When shall our leaders b accountable GEJ & FG should come out and inform Nigerians on how thet arrived at the 87 naira per liter pump price you want us all to so much celebrate. As for me I don't worship mediocrity. Nigerians wake up. ‪#‎NigeriaDecides2015

102 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Fashola Dancing Shoki At APC Campaign Rally (photos) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jan 19, 2015
DoroAmbo!
This guy is a "whatsup guy"

With that his peace sign.. cheesy

On classicfm yesterday,during the interview with jimi disu, he was asked what song he wanted..

He said gimme don jazzy!! Them come play dorobucci grin.
I'm sure the classicfm crew were stunned(they play purely old school songs)

Ambo the "what's up G grin

Next sunday will be jimi agbaje's turn,@2pm! keep a date

Maybe he will request for lipsrsealed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Dancing Shoki At APC Campaign Rally (photos) by Joel3(m): 4:27pm On Jan 19, 2015
final round.

Apc is killing pdp.

up apc

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fashola Dancing Shoki At APC Campaign Rally (photos) by lurther: 4:27pm On Jan 19, 2015
Bro! After now, what next for fashola?
dguyindcorner:

very childish post.
Re: Fashola Dancing Shoki At APC Campaign Rally (photos) by sheymoni(m): 4:28pm On Jan 19, 2015
Gomina olorire
the governor that sabi as e dey go

eko oni baje

13 Likes

Re: Fashola Dancing Shoki At APC Campaign Rally (photos) by dguyindcorner(m): 4:28pm On Jan 19, 2015
temitemi1:

See your life and I told you o!!!

14 Likes

Re: Fashola Dancing Shoki At APC Campaign Rally (photos) by clevvermind(m): 4:29pm On Jan 19, 2015
omenka:
Our incoming attorney General dancing a victory dance.

God bless APC. smiley
you are only deceiving yourself. You will shed tears after the election result.

4 Likes

Re: Fashola Dancing Shoki At APC Campaign Rally (photos) by sheymoni(m): 4:31pm On Jan 19, 2015
lurther:

did he tell you he is interested in going to the senate?

7 Likes

Re: Fashola Dancing Shoki At APC Campaign Rally (photos) by dguyindcorner(m): 4:31pm On Jan 19, 2015
lurther:
Bro! After now, what next for fashola?

Take a chilling pill. He himself said long ago that he doesn't know his next political ambition yet. He's not in a rush, he's not hungry for power. Thank you!

22 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Properties Of Stella Udogwu, Former Accountant General Of Imo State (Photos) / Late Emir Of Katsina Admiring Traffic Light During Visit To UK In 1940s / US War College Says Muhammadu Buhari Was Awarded A Diploma In 1980 (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.