Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,390 members, 7,861,090 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:48 PM

APC-PDP E-wars Is Freaking Me Out. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC-PDP E-wars Is Freaking Me Out. (1277 Views)

PDP E-rats Mentions Nairaland In Their New Twitter Hashtag Campaign / PDP E-registration Suffers Setback, Members Kick Against N1000 Levy / Dokpesi Heads PDP E-membership Registration Committee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC-PDP E-wars Is Freaking Me Out. by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jan 11, 2015
This jonathan - buhari internet war am seeing in Nairaland is freaking me out. Dont we have another important news that we can post in nairaland if not about buhari or jonathan campaign strategy or insult thrown here and there or whatever......haba ....chineke ekwela ihe ojo .Nairaland is now boring
gush. Please we should try another thing...haba...

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC-PDP E-wars Is Freaking Me Out. by starlingbawa(m): 7:36pm On Jan 11, 2015
I thought I was the only one feeling this way. Everything on nairaland now bothers on PDP/APC or Jonathan/Buhari. It's getting hugely annoying. For God sake, February 14 will sort itself out.

In the mean time, let's try and rest it a bit!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC-PDP E-wars Is Freaking Me Out. by politricks: 7:40pm On Jan 11, 2015
That is because the forthcoming elections is the most important thing in the country CURRENTLY.
Re: APC-PDP E-wars Is Freaking Me Out. by harrysterol(m): 7:42pm On Jan 11, 2015
politricks:
That is because the forthcoming elections is the most important thing in the country CURRENTLY.
yeah, important issues 1st cool
Re: APC-PDP E-wars Is Freaking Me Out. by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jan 11, 2015
politricks:
should we die because of it. Lets allow God to choose whom he wants to choose or if to say carry whomever you want to vote in mind and dont disturb us here ..haba
Re: APC-PDP E-wars Is Freaking Me Out. by politricks: 7:55pm On Jan 11, 2015
kensto:
should we die because of it.Lets allow God to choose whom he wants to choose or if to say carry whomever you want to vote in mind and dont disturb us here ..haba
My friend its just for a while.Bear with it.
Re: APC-PDP E-wars Is Freaking Me Out. by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jan 11, 2015
Seun people are getting tired of NL I will advice dat you talk to your mods to choose the topic they move to frontpage carefully.

1 Like

Re: APC-PDP E-wars Is Freaking Me Out. by ba7man(m): 8:17pm On Jan 11, 2015
kensto:
should we die because of it. Lets allow God to choose whom he wants to choose or if to say carry whomever you want to vote in mind and dont disturb us here ..haba
lives depend on it eg those that die regularly in bomb blasts and boko haram attacks.

If you're not interested in Politics, remember that Politics is interested in you and it determines your life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC-PDP E-wars Is Freaking Me Out. by meforyou1(m): 8:27pm On Jan 11, 2015
Buhari should present his Senior School Cert first and we take it from there

2 Likes

Re: APC-PDP E-wars Is Freaking Me Out. by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jan 11, 2015
ba7man:
lives depend on it eg those that die regularly in bomb blasts and boko haram attacks.

If you're not interested in Politics, remember that Politics is interested in you and it determines your life.
i dnt see how politics is interested in me. Bro..
Re: APC-PDP E-wars Is Freaking Me Out. by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jan 11, 2015
meforyou1:
Buhari should present his Senior School Cert first and we take it from there
dont start again...haba

2 Likes

Re: APC-PDP E-wars Is Freaking Me Out. by SeverusSnape(m): 10:19pm On Jan 11, 2015
I feel the same way...but what can I do. Nothing!
Re: APC-PDP E-wars Is Freaking Me Out. by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jan 11, 2015
kensto:
This jonathan - buhari internet war am seeing in Nairaland is freaking me out. Dont we have another important news that we can post in nairaland if not about buhari or jonathan campaign strategy or insult thrown here and there or whatever......haba ....chineke ekwela ihe ojo .Nairaland is now boring

please go back to your romance section
Re: APC-PDP E-wars Is Freaking Me Out. by Nobody: 2:54am On Jan 12, 2015
Yungwizzzy:

please go back to your romance section
who are you?
Re: APC-PDP E-wars Is Freaking Me Out. by paramedic: 3:05am On Jan 12, 2015
kiss

Re: APC-PDP E-wars Is Freaking Me Out. by Nobody: 3:09am On Jan 12, 2015
I have turned to a spectator in the politics section until after the election.

Don't wanna get hit my a stray e-bullet from all the e-warriors.

1 Like

Re: APC-PDP E-wars Is Freaking Me Out. by kokoA(m): 3:10am On Jan 12, 2015
That's why there are different sections on nairaland.. If you are tired of politics section then go over to sports, romance, sexuality, travel, etc. Leave us to keep on propagating the message of change here.

1 Like

Re: APC-PDP E-wars Is Freaking Me Out. by Nobody: 3:22am On Jan 12, 2015
kokoA:
That's why there are different sections on nairaland.. If you are tired of politics section then go over to sports, romance, sexuality, travel, etc. Leave us to keep on propagating the message of change here.
which message of change ehh?
Insulting your president and your elders is message of change in your village? Abii
Re: APC-PDP E-wars Is Freaking Me Out. by Nobody: 3:24am On Jan 12, 2015
starlingbawa:
I thought I was the only one feeling this way. Everything on nairaland now bothers on PDP/APC or Jonathan/Buhari. It's getting hugely annoying. For God sake, February 14 will sort itself out.

In the mean time, let's try and rest it a bit!
thank you my brother.
Re: APC-PDP E-wars Is Freaking Me Out. by kokoA(m): 3:24am On Jan 12, 2015
kensto:
which message of change ehh?
Insulting your president and your elders is message of change in your village? Abii
so you sef na PDP sef.. No wonder.

2 Likes

Re: APC-PDP E-wars Is Freaking Me Out. by Nobody: 3:50am On Jan 12, 2015
kokoA:
so you sef na PDP sef.. No wonder.
buhari or no buhari, jonathan or no jonathan both are elderly men and maybe old enough to be ur father dnt insult them.
Re: APC-PDP E-wars Is Freaking Me Out. by brutef0rce101: 3:50am On Jan 12, 2015
This is Politics section and not romance, should we abandon politics to discuss Tonto Dike or wizkid? Na wao
Re: APC-PDP E-wars Is Freaking Me Out. by Nobody: 3:55am On Jan 12, 2015
OP...

If the kitchen is getting too hot for you...you step out.

The forthcoming election is the main issue in Nigeria today.
Re: APC-PDP E-wars Is Freaking Me Out. by Nobody: 4:42am On Jan 12, 2015
kensto:

EVEN during the american election, Tv sef nor fit show program for 1 min without political advert in the middle. So its gonna be like this until after the election. and then new issue will pop out from no where.
Re: APC-PDP E-wars Is Freaking Me Out. by starlingbawa(m): 6:00am On Jan 12, 2015
kensto:
Seun people are getting tired of NL I will advice dat you talk to your mods to choose the topic they move to frontpage carefully.

And I agree again with this!
Re: APC-PDP E-wars Is Freaking Me Out. by starlingbawa(m): 6:01am On Jan 12, 2015
kensto:
who are you?

Good question!
Re: APC-PDP E-wars Is Freaking Me Out. by SLIDEwaxie(m): 9:34am On Jan 12, 2015
kensto:
let's try this: deactivate your account grin
Re: APC-PDP E-wars Is Freaking Me Out. by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jan 12, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
let's try this: deactivate your account grin
nonsense
Re: APC-PDP E-wars Is Freaking Me Out. by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jan 12, 2015
donnypool:

EVEN during the american election, Tv sef nor fit show program for 1 min without political advert in the middle. So its gonna be like this until after the election. and then new issue will pop out from no where.
but at least stop insulting them in the name of supporting pdp or apc

(1) (Reply)

Buhari, Nigeria's Best Hope Of Defeating Boko Haram - UK Guardian / DOWNLOAD AUDIO: How Obanikoro, Fayose, Chris Uba Rigged Ekiti Election / Obama Blames Christianity And The West For The Rise Of Islamic Terrorism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.