Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,360 members, 7,836,468 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Dokpesi Heads PDP E-membership Registration Committee - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dokpesi Heads PDP E-membership Registration Committee (1027 Views)

PHOTO: Gov. Mimiko Heads PDP Southwest Leadership Meeting / Dokpesi’s Car After Assassins' Attack / Jigawa PDP Membership Registration Rally (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dokpesi Heads PDP E-membership Registration Committee by DONSMITH123(m): 8:25am On Aug 27, 2015
Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) National Working Committee (NWC) on Wednesday in Abuja inaugurated a committee to conduct a nationwide biometric registration of all members of the party.

Inaugurating the committee members, the PDP acting National Chairman, Prince Uche Secondus urged the members to make the registration process transparent and marketable to Nigerians.

“We believe that for us to succeed in our objective of rebuilding the party, we must be courageous enough to implement the e-membership registration of our party members.

“Everybody agrees that this is imperative for any organisation that wants to run effectively in the Information Technology driven world we find ourselves.

“It is obvious that this is the only single thing that will empower the grassroots politicians through a viable internal democracy in the subsequent operations of the party,” Secondus said.

He said that with the online registration, every member of the party now had equal right to vote and be voted for.

“Gone are the days that the PDP belonged to the high and the mighty, the party now belongs to the common people,” he said.

Secondus charged the committee members to work with the consultant, e-collect Technologies Ltd. and the states party chairmen that would further coordinate the state chapters for the effective implementation of the system.

According to him, the committee has six months within which they are expected to go round the entire country and duly register all party members in accordance with the dictates of the party.

Responding, the Chairman of the committee, Chief Raymond Dokpesi, who is also the Chairman of Daar Communications assured the party of the committee’s readiness to register all members nationwide.

Dokpesi said that the committee would immediately swing into action to attain the task given to them within the stipulated time.

While the PDP BoT Secretary, Sen. Wali Jubrin, was to serve as the committee secretary, it members include governors of Gombe, Ibrahim Dankwambo and that of Ekiti state, Ayodele Fayose.

Six national vice chairmen of the party were also among the committee members.

Other members include Sen. Godswill Akpabio and Mr Loe Ogor, Senate Minority Leader and the House of Representative Minority leader respectively, among others. (NAN)

http://dailypost.ng/2015/08/27/dokpesi-heads-pdp-e-membership-registration-committee/

Re: Dokpesi Heads PDP E-membership Registration Committee by Nobody: 8:25am On Aug 27, 2015
cool
Re: Dokpesi Heads PDP E-membership Registration Committee by DONSMITH123(m): 8:26am On Aug 27, 2015
Dokpesi my man, now i know the origin of your hate campaign on AIT.....You are a full blooded PDP Man, abeg, hope you've paid your staff?

3 Likes

Re: Dokpesi Heads PDP E-membership Registration Committee by Paschal001: 8:27am On Aug 27, 2015
OK... .. . . Abeg make I go register wt them..... . E be like say them go give me job grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dokpesi Heads PDP E-membership Registration Committee by erunz(m): 8:27am On Aug 27, 2015
GOOD ONE, PLS O WE NEED WEBSITE O
Re: Dokpesi Heads PDP E-membership Registration Committee by DONSMITH123(m): 8:30am On Aug 27, 2015
Paschal001:
OK... .. . . Abeg make I go register wt them..... . E be like say them go give me job grin grin
grin
Paschal001:
Re: Dokpesi Heads PDP E-membership Registration Committee by oluwaSmith1(f): 8:32am On Aug 27, 2015
fi-di-fi......fawa!!!.....

Make i go register jor...

but come o....Dokpesi don pay AIT?

2 Likes

Re: Dokpesi Heads PDP E-membership Registration Committee by softmind24: 8:35am On Aug 27, 2015
The man that work tirelessly to sure that Pa Muhammadu Buhari win the election with he of help of the hate speech

God bless u sir but don't forget to pay ur worker oooooo I beg u

1 Like

Re: Dokpesi Heads PDP E-membership Registration Committee by DONSMITH123(m): 8:35am On Aug 27, 2015
oluwaSmith1:
fi-di-fi......fawa!!!.....

Make i go register jor...

but come o....Dokpesi don pay AIT?

my dear, i was asking the same question! Hope he has paid them o.....

1 Like

Re: Dokpesi Heads PDP E-membership Registration Committee by temitemi1(m): 8:43am On Aug 27, 2015
PDP IS ON THE RISE AGAIN!

Proudly PDP cool
Re: Dokpesi Heads PDP E-membership Registration Committee by DONSMITH123(m): 8:47am On Aug 27, 2015
temitemi1:

Proudly PDP cool

i laugh in English...On the rise again because of registration?

2 Likes

Re: Dokpesi Heads PDP E-membership Registration Committee by oluwaSmith1(f): 9:28am On Aug 27, 2015
Lalasticlala
Re: Dokpesi Heads PDP E-membership Registration Committee by Realdeals(m): 9:31am On Aug 27, 2015
I will advise them to automate the registration process in such a way that as soon as registration is complete. 100,000 naira will be credited to the registrant bank account.

1 Like

Re: Dokpesi Heads PDP E-membership Registration Committee by DONSMITH123(m): 9:35am On Aug 27, 2015
Realdeals:
I will advise them to automate the registration process in such a way that as soon as registration is complete. 100,000 naira will be credited to the registrant bank account.

Bad sharp guy.....

loz
Re: Dokpesi Heads PDP E-membership Registration Committee by orisa37: 10:35am On Aug 27, 2015
Dokpesi can do it. Carry go Dokpess baba. Up you! PDP should now appoint Dangote Party Chairman. And The Chairmen of Nairaland/Globalcom be made joint BOT Chairmen. May God revive PDP for good.

1 Like

Re: Dokpesi Heads PDP E-membership Registration Committee by oluwaSmith1(f): 11:18am On Aug 27, 2015
orisa37:
Dokpesi can do it. Carry go Dokpess baba. Up you! PDP should now appoint Dangote Party Chairman. And The Chairmen of Nairaland/Globalcom be made joint BOT Chairmen. May God revive PDP for good.
grin
orisa37:
Re: Dokpesi Heads PDP E-membership Registration Committee by wadetaw202: 12:52pm On Aug 27, 2015
temitemi1:

Proudly PDP cool

Yeah, the almanjiri party is on the rise again.
Re: Dokpesi Heads PDP E-membership Registration Committee by Nobody: 1:48pm On Aug 27, 2015
I want to resister, what's the website

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Is Not A Saint - Fayose / PETER OBI SHARES 20 MILLION NAIRA TO SCHOOLS / An Introvert, I Learn Things Quickly! And Its Tormenting! High Iq

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.