Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,901 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Jonathan And Buhari Images In 1977: Compare And Contrast - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan And Buhari Images In 1977: Compare And Contrast (67191 Views)

NNPC Board GEJ And PMB Compare And Contrast. / Throwback Pic Of OBJ Heading World Conference Against Apartheid In 1977 In Lagos / Uyo And Lagos Compare And Contrast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan And Buhari Images In 1977: Compare And Contrast by NapoIeon: 9:45pm On Jan 11, 2015
thaoriginator:
Once a dumbo, always a dumbo.. That's my born by mistake president.

But better than your hopeless father who is a certified criminal

Your generations can never attain to that level

8 Likes

Re: Jonathan And Buhari Images In 1977: Compare And Contrast by Adextaiwo48(m): 9:45pm On Jan 11, 2015
No be shoe idy see for jona leg so?...guess he meant ge doesn't have shoe whn he was a foetus

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan And Buhari Images In 1977: Compare And Contrast by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jan 11, 2015
highlandre:

How can you be so flippant in tagging someone 'unintelligent' for not dogmatically following your subjective view point? Everyone has right to support any of GMB or GEJ I suppose.
Yes, everyone has rights and Freedom to follow either GEJ or Buhari, but my analogy is based on true premise of arguments on this forum. Grade the EIQ and IQ of Buhari supporters and compare with GEJ supporters.

Birds of the same feather, flock together. Buhari is popular among people with zero knowledge of history of military idiocy that ruined this country, he is also popular among the ignorant kids born in the Indomie generation. They know nothing about Buhari, and its dangerous to let a dictator with toxic extreme character have access to Aso Rock.

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan And Buhari Images In 1977: Compare And Contrast by emmatok(m): 9:46pm On Jan 11, 2015
Ab025:

Mr man....you don't know me so u have no clue whether am intelligent or not but the fact remains that any country that's a major producer of oil in OPEC can influence the price of oil at international level by using its supply power and other ways.

And don't go around calling people "unintelligent" in a faceless forum like this because for instance, you don't know the academic qualifications of people you meet here, so don't think you are better off academic-wise or intellectually.

Are you new to NL ?

Learn to ignore Billy......

9 Likes

Re: Jonathan And Buhari Images In 1977: Compare And Contrast by Olufemiolaolu(m): 9:46pm On Jan 11, 2015
Buhari is cute in dis pics but jona isnt cute @ all oooo. Yet some fools call buhari an illiterate.
Re: Jonathan And Buhari Images In 1977: Compare And Contrast by ireneony(f): 9:47pm On Jan 11, 2015
lalasticlala:

Mmmhhhb

U 2 don open blog??
yes o ...
I just de try small small with my chiko blog....hope say am free to steal information from here to my blog o grin
Re: Jonathan And Buhari Images In 1977: Compare And Contrast by kingthreat(m): 9:48pm On Jan 11, 2015
Billyonaire:
You sound unintelligent my little friend, I havent seen any intelligent person supporting Buhari, just some kids born yesterday without knowledge of history of military dictatorship that ruined the structures of democracy in this country.

Nah, you're the one that sounds selfish and full of garbage. everywhere I see intelligent minds supporting Buhari because he is a man of principles who understands what ill vices like indiscipline and corruption can do to a nation.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan And Buhari Images In 1977: Compare And Contrast by gunuvi(m): 9:48pm On Jan 11, 2015
Ab025:

Mr man....you don't know me so u have no clue whether am intelligent or not but the fact remains that any country that's a major producer of oil in OPEC can influence the price of oil at international level by using its supply power and other ways.

And don't go around calling people "unintelligent" in a faceless forum like this because for instance, you don't know the academic qualifications of people you meet here, so don't think you are better off academic-wise or intellectually.
Mr intelligent, I can understand your plight but you don't know much about how international politics works. No offense sha.
Re: Jonathan And Buhari Images In 1977: Compare And Contrast by Okudiover(m): 9:48pm On Jan 11, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin BUT I THOUGHT JONA HAD NO SHOES THEN?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan And Buhari Images In 1977: Compare And Contrast by notoriousbabe: 9:48pm On Jan 11, 2015
nerodenero:
I cant even figure out Jonathan in that Picture.
na him hold radio for hand
Re: Jonathan And Buhari Images In 1977: Compare And Contrast by lalasticlala(m): 9:48pm On Jan 11, 2015
ireneony:
yes o ...
I just de try small small with my chiko blog....hope say am free to steal information from here to my blog o grin

Lol.

So how do u c d pic in question?

Compare & contrast...
Re: Jonathan And Buhari Images In 1977: Compare And Contrast by Lilaex: 9:48pm On Jan 11, 2015
Yeah it looks this way bcuz that was buharis time. Not now.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan And Buhari Images In 1977: Compare And Contrast by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jan 11, 2015
Eziachi:
Buhari is 14 years older than Jonathan.
14years old impregnate faster than 40yrs old. Am I right or Am I right ? I cant be wrong.
Re: Jonathan And Buhari Images In 1977: Compare And Contrast by baybeeboi: 9:48pm On Jan 11, 2015
Eziachi:
Buhari is 14 years older than Jonathan.

Bros check dat your calculator well....1 of the batteries don d leak
Re: Jonathan And Buhari Images In 1977: Compare And Contrast by wiskolowiska: 9:49pm On Jan 11, 2015
gebest:
Am really enjoyingThis season, i tell u two (2) political party system is the best for Nigeria and it should be adopted.
carry go joor!
I pitch ma tent wif u
*teamobservingnenjoy*
Re: Jonathan And Buhari Images In 1977: Compare And Contrast by Eziachi: 9:49pm On Jan 11, 2015
hopilo:
I want to see Buhari at 16 years of age, pursuing Nama. How you go compare papa and pikin together.
What many of you ignorantly do not know was that the few northern elite in the 50s and 60s with the aid of the British and leadership of Saudana had the sort of luxury lifestyle many of us down South in those days will ever dream of. Only that they do not blow their trumpets like most Southerners do, especially the Igbos and Yorubas.
Even today, there are many of them abroad but you won't see them doing early morning cleaning in London or Chicago.
They had everything paid for and once they completed their education or assignment, they head straight back home.
That's why those calling Buhari illiterate are not only dumb but totally ignorant.

10 Likes

Re: Jonathan And Buhari Images In 1977: Compare And Contrast by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jan 11, 2015
saudatu:

YOU ARE ONE OF THE NUMEROUS PROBLEM THIS COUNTRY IS HAVING. EDUCATED ILLITERATE cry
Uppercase isnt okay, you should also bold it. Arrant Nonsense from Nincompoops.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan And Buhari Images In 1977: Compare And Contrast by nonesense: 9:49pm On Jan 11, 2015
Ab025:

OPEC is a cartel consisting of the few countries in the world that produce oil. The actions or inactions of a particular country in that cartel is capable of influencing the price of their general product (oil). go and take economics lessons and find out more...

btw it is better for me to vote a man who will very much want to stabilize crude oil price than another who in his own words..."stealing us not corruption"
Abeg tell dem make dem hear (In Fela voice)

1 Like

Re: Jonathan And Buhari Images In 1977: Compare And Contrast by nduchucks: 9:50pm On Jan 11, 2015
Jonathan looks like a man with very humble beginnings, a God fearing man who understands the plight of the down-trodden.

Unfortunately, he is surrounded by sychophants and thieves who have completely squandered the goodwill he enjoyed among Nigerians. My dad told me that when certain coups were carried out in the past, Nigerians were actually happy and did not really protest, because they were sick and tired of the previous government.

He added that the air is filled with the same feeling about GEJ in 2015. wharrraaaaapity!!

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan And Buhari Images In 1977: Compare And Contrast by thaoriginator: 9:50pm On Jan 11, 2015
blackjack21:

Come on, that's very harsh and un-cultured.
Jonathan is a boko haram president.. He shoulda been aborted.. Gosh!
Re: Jonathan And Buhari Images In 1977: Compare And Contrast by notoriousbabe: 9:50pm On Jan 11, 2015
Okudiover:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin BUT I THOUGHT JONA HAD NO SHOES THEN?
na him nebo's pikin own him borrow snap the photo grin

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan And Buhari Images In 1977: Compare And Contrast by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jan 11, 2015
baybeeboi:

Have you seen any Buhari supporter with common-sense needless to say knowledge of algebra ? The people are toxic in idiocy.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan And Buhari Images In 1977: Compare And Contrast by Meridian(f): 9:51pm On Jan 11, 2015
40 days to presidential elections. If you're voting remember these factors:
1. The Chibok Girls.
2. NNPC Scam.
3. Police pension fund.
4. Missing 20Billion.
5. $9million Arms deal.
6. Bomb Blasts.
7. Immigration job scam.
8. Petroleum pump price.
9. Devaluation of Naira.
10. Oil theft.
11. Power outage.
12. Selling of Nepa.
13. Selling of Refineries.
14. Skyrocketed Nepa Bills.
15. ASUU & poly Strike.
16. Healthworkers Strike.
17. National Assembly tragedy.
18. Stella's Oduah Aviation Scam
20. Kerosene subsidy--------------

They Didn't Raise 21Billion for Ebola; They Didn't Raise 21Billion for dilapidated hospitals; They didn't raise 21Billion for Military Weapons against Boko Haram; They Didn't raise 21Billion for flood Victims; They Didn't raise 21Billion for children dying of Vaccine preventable disease; They didn't raise 21Billion for the homeless>:O BUT they all gathered to raise 21Billion for another 4Years of INEPTITUDE AND BAD GOVERNANCE. ~smiley NO WAY!!! NOT AGAIN!!! Please don't hesitate to send it to all your contacts....

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan And Buhari Images In 1977: Compare And Contrast by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jan 11, 2015
What you said doesn't add up. Everybody has right to his opinion. gej doesn't have anything to offer Nigerian anymore. He has done everything within his powers and still he failed. The kids of yesterday reason far better than the once born years ago because it is their future we are talking about. We need as a country to work in the right direction. Love ourselves and respect the rule of law, set out consequences of every corrupt actions. gej have not made Nigerian work for the past 6 years and the people want CHANGE.

Billyonaire:
You sound unintelligent my little friend, I havent seen any intelligent person supporting Buhari, just some kids born yesterday without knowledge of history of military dictatorship that ruined the structures of democracy in this country.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan And Buhari Images In 1977: Compare And Contrast by gunuvi(m): 9:52pm On Jan 11, 2015
Billyonaire:
Yes, everyone has rights and Freedom to follow either GEJ or Buhari, but my analogy is based on true premise of arguments on this forum. Grade the EIQ and IQ of Buhari supporters and compare with GEJ supporters.

Birds of the same feather, flock together. Buhari is popular among people with zero knowledge of history of military idiocy that ruined this country, he is also popular amount the ignorant kids born in the Indomie generation. They know nothing about Buhari, and its dangerous to let a dictator with toxic extreme character have access to Aso Rock.
You are so much on point. Many kids are on NL and I may not blame them. They can never understand until they read and most of them are either chasing women on NL, twitter, or Facebook and don't have time to read about their past.
Shame on them but there are some intelligent few that I have met and they are always alarmed as per the past of the Dictator Bohoramadu Buhari

1 Like

Re: Jonathan And Buhari Images In 1977: Compare And Contrast by gebest: 9:52pm On Jan 11, 2015
wiskolowiska:

carry go joor!
I pitch ma tent wif u
*teamobservingnenjoy*
gbam
Re: Jonathan And Buhari Images In 1977: Compare And Contrast by gunuvi(m): 9:54pm On Jan 11, 2015
Meridian:

40 days to presidential elections. If you're voting remember these factors:
1. The Chibok Girls.
2. NNPC Scam.
3. Police pension fund.
4. Missing 20Billion.
5. $9million Arms deal.
6. Bomb Blasts.
7. Immigration job scam.
8. Petroleum pump price.
9. Devaluation of Naira.
10. Oil theft.
11. Power outage.
12. Selling of Nepa.
13. Selling of Refineries.
14. Skyrocketed Nepa Bills.
15. ASUU & poly Strike.
16. Healthworkers Strike.
17. National Assembly tragedy.
18. Stella's Oduah Aviation Scam
20. Kerosene subsidy--------------

They Didn't Raise 21Billion for Ebola; They Didn't Raise 21Billion for dilapidated hospitals; They didn't raise 21Billion for Military Weapons against Boko Haram; They Didn't raise 21Billion for flood Victims; They Didn't raise 21Billion for children dying of Vaccine preventable disease; They didn't raise 21Billion for the homeless>:O BUT they all gathered to raise 21Billion for another 4Years of INEPTITUDE AND BAD GOVERNANCE. ~smiley NO WAY!!! NOT AGAIN!!! Please don't hesitate to send it to all your contacts....
What has Buhari raised for your poverty infested family?

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan And Buhari Images In 1977: Compare And Contrast by Eziachi: 9:54pm On Jan 11, 2015
baybeeboi:

72-58=14 or 73-59=14
Re: Jonathan And Buhari Images In 1977: Compare And Contrast by danielmichael(m): 9:54pm On Jan 11, 2015
Anibdy insulting president jonathan will neva in dis life become a president.ani memba of his/her family tinks of even local governmnt chairman dies tinking,God punish de pesons wrk dt may hav bin collaboratd wid de govt.aniting de pesons does dt is connectd wif de govt experience liquidation,his unborn children dt wil b born to go in2 govt seize to b born IJN...bkos yu damned folks tink dt 2b a president of a contry like nigeria is SEX dt is sweet..GEJ 2015 till further notice..FOOLS
Re: Jonathan And Buhari Images In 1977: Compare And Contrast by grabs(m): 9:55pm On Jan 11, 2015
[quote author=Ab025 post=29706212]

OPEC is a cartel consisting of the few countries in the world that produce oil. The actions or inactions of a particular country in that cartel is capable of influencing the price of their general product (oil). go and take economics lessons and find out more...

btw it is better for me to vote a man who will very much want to stabilize crude oil price than another who in his own words..."stealing us not corruption"[/qu

Anyone can stabilize oil price even if you do nothing. Afterall Buhari didn't say mention the price he will stabilize on. It could very well be $10.
Re: Jonathan And Buhari Images In 1977: Compare And Contrast by JamesOkwy(m): 9:55pm On Jan 11, 2015
God works in a mysterious way; He is not a man! Those who speak evil of their leaders hardly become great. Christians and Muslims believe that power or leadership is given by God. Think of what it means to speak evil of God's appointed leader? GEJ is holing power as President on God's behalf.... if God pleases, He returns GEJ in February. #NigeriaDecides

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan And Buhari Images In 1977: Compare And Contrast by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jan 11, 2015
Jonathan was born in 1957, meaning in 1977 he was 20yrs old.
Buhari was born in 1942, meaning in 1977 he was 35 years.
It is quite laughable to compare the both because Buhari was better placed at this point in history.
However, where u come from is not as important as where u are going to.
Jonathan could have appeared dejected in 1977, but 37 years later, what do you have to say?
Some of these e-pathogens who criticize Jonathan so much had their fathers better dressed than Jonathan in 1977, but what is the story today?

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Caption This Picture Of Tinubu / Certificate Number Missing In Buhari's WAEC Certificate As Man Shares Photos / Rivers Converts Site Of Demolished Hotel To Primary School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.