Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,722 members, 7,827,627 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

Jonathan And Buhari Images In 1977: Compare And Contrast - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan And Buhari Images In 1977: Compare And Contrast (67202 Views)

NNPC Board GEJ And PMB Compare And Contrast. / Throwback Pic Of OBJ Heading World Conference Against Apartheid In 1977 In Lagos / Uyo And Lagos Compare And Contrast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan And Buhari Images In 1977: Compare And Contrast by Mhizdominate(f): 10:10pm On Jan 11, 2015
That GEJ guy no follow at all. Its all about destiny.. ;DThat GEJ guy no follow at all. Its all about destiny..
Re: Jonathan And Buhari Images In 1977: Compare And Contrast by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jan 11, 2015
We are the leaders of tomorrow.
Buhari should retire grin
Re: Jonathan And Buhari Images In 1977: Compare And Contrast by cozimo: 10:10pm On Jan 11, 2015
notoriousbabe:
na him hold radio for hand
No o. You no see him mouth on the right?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan And Buhari Images In 1977: Compare And Contrast by uzolexis(f): 10:11pm On Jan 11, 2015
gebest:
Am really enjoyingThis season, i tell u two (2) political party system is the best for Nigeria and it should be adopted.

we actually have only 2 political parties in Nigeria as the others r invisible, them dey like say them no dey
Re: Jonathan And Buhari Images In 1977: Compare And Contrast by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jan 11, 2015
Cokeroo:

...and e-diots like you being paid to write b.ullshit on online forums with our tax money.
Enough of 1980s you retard. This is 2015
No one can afford to pay Billyonaire. I am self-made billionaire. I do not have time to tell lies, I do not have anything to gain by telling lies. My life is your dream. All I am clamouring for, is a better leadership for Nigerians in Nigeria. It is a sacred responsibility that I am engaging on. This is what sets me apart from other rich guys, I come here to teach you fools the truth about Buhari, and when I am done making sure that Jonathan is sworn in for second term, I will kiss this forum good bye. There is time for everything, and the time now, is to make sure Buhari loses again. This is my patriotic responsibility to my country and her people.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan And Buhari Images In 1977: Compare And Contrast by azzima(m): 10:16pm On Jan 11, 2015
fruitygarage:

I mean! These APC/Buhari people disgust me. They act like they're paid. Nairaland has become a shithole. You need to hear what my friends here in Turkey think of Nigerians/Nigeria because of how often i visit this site
TURKEY?. Of all places DAMN!!!
Re: Jonathan And Buhari Images In 1977: Compare And Contrast by blackjack21(m): 10:17pm On Jan 11, 2015
Billyonaire:
You dont know what you are talking about. Let me remind you of the following:

There are no more queues on our filling stations, compare that to OBJ tenures

I have Power Supply in GEJ administration than all previous administrations.

I have seen trains conveying goods and people in this administration.

I havent heard of governors chased out of office, no journalist jailed, no forum blocked, no politician declared wanted in this generation.

Buhari kidnapped Umaru Dikko, Jailed Alex Ekweme, destroyed institutions, closed down news print offices, and even used KAI brigade to sell off traders wares in the market.

Buhari is to Nigeria, what a Devil is to the church. Let him keep asking Amajiri to maim Christians and Corpers residing at the North.

Do you want some more ?

Exactly! And no generation has witness massive plundering of it treasures the those same set of people you mention above, yet no one persecuted.

I think you are just joking away your life. If not, the, I will like you to google the meaning of this scientific word: DEUTEROSTOMES.

The bet is that you didn't develop from that stage.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan And Buhari Images In 1977: Compare And Contrast by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jan 11, 2015
The coup was plotted by IBB because the Shagari's tenure was full of corruption as at that time. Buhari was only made to be the C-i-C just as a front man because he was young, and innocent. That is why the same IBB didn't allow the regime to last.

Billyonaire:
You are confused. You even wrote 'Buhari regime' and not ashamed that the military ventured into politics and destroyed democratic structures that was on ground during Shagari's tenure. You are wired to think with a brain of a khakistocrat. What a waste of sperm.
Re: Jonathan And Buhari Images In 1977: Compare And Contrast by RotrEmmanuel: 10:17pm On Jan 11, 2015
Ab025:

OPEC is a cartel consisting of the few countries in the world that produce oil. The actions or inactions of a particular country in that cartel is capable of influencing the price of their general product (oil). go and take economics lessons and find out more...

btw it is better for me to vote a man who will very much want to stabilize crude oil price than another who in his own words..."stealing is not corruption"
u were not born in 1983-1985. the devil u know is better than an angel u don't know!
Re: Jonathan And Buhari Images In 1977: Compare And Contrast by Hardetayour: 10:19pm On Jan 11, 2015
Billyonaire:
Have you seen any Buhari supporter with common-sense needless to say knowledge of algebra ? The people are toxic in idiocy.
Bros, u have mouth diarrhea

7 Likes

Re: Jonathan And Buhari Images In 1977: Compare And Contrast by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jan 11, 2015
Hardetayour:
Bros, u have mouth diarrhea
That's a compliment, Am I correct ?
Re: Jonathan And Buhari Images In 1977: Compare And Contrast by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jan 11, 2015
Billyonaire:
You sound unintelligent my little friend, I havent seen any intelligent person supporting Buhari, just some kids born yesterday without knowledge of history of military dictatorship that ruined the structures of democracy in this country.
one's peference for a candidate is not a factor in determining one's IQ. you can tell one's IQ via arguments and actions .....so which are you now?

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan And Buhari Images In 1977: Compare And Contrast by wordbank(m): 10:21pm On Jan 11, 2015
Diaris God in everything we r doing
Dis pinshure u r sharing
What of two shoes
Abi jona wasn't informed
Re: Jonathan And Buhari Images In 1977: Compare And Contrast by chronique(m): 10:22pm On Jan 11, 2015
I thought I was the only one who felt most of Buhari's supporters have low I.Q. Majority of them are just sentimental and ignorant. I like to engage myself in intellectual gymnatics with the few enlightened ones but majority of the dull and dumb ones keeps spoiling threads with their ignorance. That alone,puts me off debating issues with them. Reminds me of the 2012 subsidy issue. A so called undergraduate of LASU was saying He wants to go join the protest at Ojota and that He was ready to die for it. All I asked him was: "what is subsidy"? His answer was: "subsidy is the money that govt removed from fuel;they must put it back"... I asked two more questions and He answered like a complete idiot. I just told Him to return His school fees with interest,back to His parents. The harsh reality is that,as much as 70% of students in higher institutions,are "probably" like this. You find them all around the internet. If nairaland was a medium of guaging how intelligent Nigerians are,I'm very sure the whole world will think we're a nation made up of idiots. There are APC folks who talk and argue intelligently but unfortunately,they are very few in number. If only there was a way of measuring people's IQ before allowing them have access to internet service.
Billyonaire:
Yes, everyone has rights and Freedom to follow either GEJ or Buhari, but my analogy is based on true premise of arguments on this forum. Grade the EIQ and IQ of Buhari supporters and compare with GEJ supporters.

Birds of the same feather, flock together. Buhari is popular among people with zero knowledge of history of military idiocy that ruined this country, he is also popular amount the ignorant kids born in the Indomie generation. They know nothing about Buhari, and its dangerous to let a dictator with toxic extreme character have access to Aso Rock.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan And Buhari Images In 1977: Compare And Contrast by azzima(m): 10:23pm On Jan 11, 2015
oluwagbemiga22:
he can actually regulate it - from daura commodity exchange in kastina! Idiot
is he right or wrong in his analysisjust say yes or no . You know he is right about OPEC members regulating global oil prices and you deviated with your dumb DAURA rant. Ode!!!!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan And Buhari Images In 1977: Compare And Contrast by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jan 11, 2015
Pray for Nigeria... These two cannot change Nigeria. The system is very corrupt. It can change any man. I remember Obama campaign promises. one of them: To create a nuclear free world. And yet, the system changed him. Isn't he the one, who recently approved a $1 trillion to upgrade USA nuclear arsenal. Nigeria can never be changed, by one man (President). We all need to rise up! We need a complete revolution, or divide the country.
Re: Jonathan And Buhari Images In 1977: Compare And Contrast by AdmiralISAAC(m): 10:24pm On Jan 11, 2015
Billyonaire:
Go back to the school you got education and demand to be given your fees back. If you are actually educated, then you need to internalize your intelligence, cos from your write-up, you are not better off than Buhari that has zero O'level certificate. OPEC is Organization, and every member is bound by policy statements agreed upon by all members. Buhari had no idea that oil price had to do with OPEC, he thought its all about using archaic WAI brigade approach.
pls som1 shud tell dis guy to STFU, u disgust me wit ur fake elitist reasonin, u jst talk down on ppl as if u are any beta than them.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan And Buhari Images In 1977: Compare And Contrast by teebabe17(f): 10:25pm On Jan 11, 2015
QUESTIONS APC AND BUHARI SHOULD ANSWER
Has Buhari apologized to Ben Ogedengbe’s family for killing him for a crime that didnt carry death penalty when he committed it. # GEJtazarce
Has Buhari apologized to the people of Lagos for canceling Jakande’s Metroline & forfeiting the $50 million Lagos paid for it? #‎GEJtazarce‬
Why did Buhari regime use violence to stop the September 1985 National Conference of the National Assn of Nigerian Students? #GEJtazarce
Has Buhari apologized for heading the ONLY military admin that did not have a transition plan to hold elections? #GEJtazarce
Has Buhari apologized for jailing Tai Solarin& denying him his asthma drugs simply because he campaigned against military rule? #GEJtazarce
Has Buhari apologized for jailing Nduka Irabor and Tunde Thompson for writing a truthful report which embarrassed his govt? #GEJtazarce
Has Buhari apologized for raiding Papa Awolowo’s house and seizing his passport so he couldn’t travel out of the country? #GEJtazarce
Has Buhari apologized for throwing VP Alex Ekwueme in jail even though it was proven that Ekwueme DID NOT steal? #GEJtazarce
What reason did Buhari have for jailing Ojukwu in 1984? Ojukwu was not in Shagari’s govt and he did not steal! #GEJtazarce
What reason did Buhari have for jailing honest Pa Michael Adekunle Ajasin, who did not steal as Ondo State Gov? #GEJtazarce
Why did Buhari jail Fela Kuti in 1984? What was Fela’s crime? Singing against military govt? #GEJtazarce
Can Buhari explain to young Nigerians why he banned the Nigerian Medical Association? Does he hate doctors? #GEJtazarce
Can Buhari explain to young Nigerians why he banned the National Association of Nigerian Students? Does he hate students? #GEJtazarce
Why did the Buhari regime break up a press conference of ASUU in 1984 and detain four of their executives? #GEJtazarce

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jonathan And Buhari Images In 1977: Compare And Contrast by philips70(m): 10:25pm On Jan 11, 2015
Billyonaire:
You sound unintelligent my little friend, I havent seen any intelligent person supporting Buhari, just some kids born yesterday without knowledge of history of military dictatorship that ruined the structures of democracy in this country.

Which part of the country are you? Or are you Asari Dokubo's tenant in Benin Republic? All intelligent Nigerians supports Buhari while corrupt dafts are in bed with Jonathan. Have you not heard about 5000 Phd holders have volunteered to return their certificates until Uniport withdraws Jona's because of the constant disgrace he brings to the noble class?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan And Buhari Images In 1977: Compare And Contrast by Hardetayour: 10:25pm On Jan 11, 2015
Billyonaire:
You dont know what you are talking about. Let me remind you of the following:

There are no more queues on our filling stations, compare that to OBJ tenures

I have Power Supply in GEJ administration than all previous administrations.

I have seen trains conveying goods and people in this administration.

I havent heard of governors chased out of office, no journalist jailed, no forum blocked, no politician declared wanted in this generation.

Buhari kidnapped Umaru Dikko, Jailed Alex Ekweme, destroyed institutions, closed down news print offices, and even used KAI brigade to sell off traders wares in the market.

Buhari is to Nigeria, what a Devil is to the church. Let him keep asking Amajiri to maim Christians and Corpers residing at the North.

Do you want some more ?
What's the difference between a Military government and democratic government? And u forgot to add he wants to Islamise Nigeria. U come on NL that's a faceless forum and because you think you're greater than everyone here, you start talking crap and u claim to have greater IQ. People with great IQ aren't on NL abusing people, they're out there making good things out of themselves.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan And Buhari Images In 1977: Compare And Contrast by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jan 11, 2015
majekdom2:
one's peference for a candidate is not a factor in determining one's IQ. you can tell one's IQ via arguments and actions .....so which are you now?
Preference, not peference. Let's start from there with due respect.
Re: Jonathan And Buhari Images In 1977: Compare And Contrast by Deepfreezer(m): 10:26pm On Jan 11, 2015
Jonathan is the future. let em allow him to work ooo.
Re: Jonathan And Buhari Images In 1977: Compare And Contrast by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jan 11, 2015
You are the only person that said something reasonable here. When someone tell you the same thing for more than 16 years. Would you still believe the same thing? Only fool or someone who is charmed will be made to believe that.

D33VA:
Nigerians please think. These two men do not have any real plans for this country.

How can they be promising us to 'stabilise the price of oil' or ' telling us that their opponent does not remember their phone number, and still we support them in droves. Picking and tearing at each other.

If they have plans for this country let them debate and tell us how they plan to acomplish all their agendas.

Are we so clueless that we fall for mere promises with no backing. Why are we not asking the relevant question :- HOW?

I used to believe that the Nigerian youths were educated, now am not so sure. So many brainwashed people here substituting reason for sentiment. Our parents did it and we are suffering today. May my children not suffer the same fate
Re: Jonathan And Buhari Images In 1977: Compare And Contrast by Hardetayour: 10:27pm On Jan 11, 2015
PUSH1:
Do you know what is democracy? Please go read about Buhari regime, compare it with that of IBB, OBJ, Abacha and that of the present GEJ so that you will be more educated about the history of this country...By reading your comments, you were told. You were not there when it happened and you never made any research about it.

No mind the guy. He thinks he's brighter than everybody
Re: Jonathan And Buhari Images In 1977: Compare And Contrast by hedonistic: 10:28pm On Jan 11, 2015
Olufemiolaolu:
Buhari is cute in dis pics but jona isnt cute @ all oooo. Yet some fools call buhari an illiterate.
And what is the relationship between cuteness and literacy (or illiteracy)?

This is what logicians would refer to as a non-sequitur . Who is the real fool now?
Re: Jonathan And Buhari Images In 1977: Compare And Contrast by stonemind(f): 10:28pm On Jan 11, 2015
cozimo:
Jonathan and him friends be like say them come from Somalia

#GejMustGo
Re: Jonathan And Buhari Images In 1977: Compare And Contrast by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jan 11, 2015
chronique:
I thought I was the only one who felt most of Buhari's supporters have low I.Q. Majority of them are just sentimental and ignorant. I like to engage myself in intellectual gymnatics with the few enlightened ones but majority of the dull and dumb ones keeps spoiling threads with their ignorance. That alone,puts me off debating issues with them. Reminds me of the 2012 subsidy issue. A so called undergraduate of LASU was saying He wants to go join the protest at Ojota and that He was ready to die for it. All I asked him was: "what is subsidy"? His answer was: "subsidy is the money that govt removed from fuel;they must put it back"... I asked two more questions and He answered like a complete idiot. I just told Him to return His school fees with interest,back to His parents. The harsh reality is that,as much as 70% of students in higher institutions,are "probably" like this. You find them all around the internet. If nairaland was a medium of guaging how intelligent Nigerians are,I'm very sure the whole world will think we're a nation made up of idiots. There are APC folks who talk and argue intelligently but unfortunately,they are very few in number. If only there was a way of measuring people's IQ before allowing them have access to internet service.

You are not alone in the realities so observed. Nairaland politics section is very repulsive these days. Buhari supporters are class act ignorant and mal-educated lots. All I have for them is pity, I honestly pity them.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan And Buhari Images In 1977: Compare And Contrast by sherbol: 10:31pm On Jan 11, 2015
How intelligent are you?
How old are you?
How much do you know abt d history of d military n Nigeria at large?
Plz,don't just start wot u can't finish.
If u ve a child of 16 yrs DAT refuses to walk won't u b worried n do somtin drastic?
Change is all we ask for.
Billyonaire:
Re: Jonathan And Buhari Images In 1977: Compare And Contrast by gajerian(m): 10:31pm On Jan 11, 2015
cozimo:
Jonathan and him friends be like say them come from Somalia
God that lift Jonathan will lift me too in Jesus name
Re: Jonathan And Buhari Images In 1977: Compare And Contrast by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jan 11, 2015
philips70:

Which part of the country are you? Or are you Asari Dokubo's tenant in Benin Republic? All intelligent Nigerians supports Buhari while corrupt dafts are in bed with Jonathan. Have you not heard about 5000 Phd holders have volunteered to return their certificates until Uniport withdraws Jona's because of the constant disgrace he brings to the noble class?
Why are the ignorant persons comfortable with bolding fonts and advertising their ineptitude ?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan And Buhari Images In 1977: Compare And Contrast by gebest: 10:32pm On Jan 11, 2015
uzolexis:

we actually have only 2 political parties in Nigeria as the others r invisible, them dey like say them no dey
it should be adopted by the NASS, if not for the merger, remember 2011, PDP CPC, ACN, ANPP, so let d national assembly adopt it so dat dis 1 party in federal for almost 2 decades will stop.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan And Buhari Images In 1977: Compare And Contrast by MORNDEW(m): 10:32pm On Jan 11, 2015
Billyonaire:
I guess Fallacy Ad Hominem isnt your strong point. This is coming from someone who chants about his education. I am discombobulated by your innuendo.
Whether ad hominem or homonyms. I asked if u ar more inteligent than those great minds i put up there who u ar nt fit to carry their intelectual brief case. Like i said before, u still hv lots of time to rid urself of these stinking sheer ignorance nd support for the calling of white black.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Rivers Converts Site Of Demolished Hotel To Primary School / Oshiomhole, Ganduje, Yahaya Bello, El-Rufai On US Visa Ban List - Sahara R. / Daura Residents File Out To Greet President Buhari As He Treks To His Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.