Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,052 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:13 AM

Picture Of A Nairalander With Jesse Jags.... Cool Pix - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Picture Of A Nairalander With Jesse Jags.... Cool Pix (1836 Views)

A Nairalander With Efe And Tboss Today / Wizkid Has Breakfast With Rev. Jesse Jackson In Chicago / A Nairalander With Francis Duru And Eucharia Anunuobi (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of A Nairalander With Jesse Jags.... Cool Pix by jonaji(m): 8:05pm On Jan 11, 2015
So I hooked up with Jesse Jags today at his home after his suCcessful show yesterday in kaduna ........ Very humble and respectful I tell you ...... MI and Ice Prince were also around .........
Jesse Jags Nation Baby grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Jesse Jags.... Cool Pix by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jan 11, 2015
Hope he didn't smoke weed there?

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Jesse Jags.... Cool Pix by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jan 11, 2015
who are they?
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Jesse Jags.... Cool Pix by juianne95(f): 8:28pm On Jan 11, 2015
Unibenstudent:
Hope he didn't smoke weed there?
can he do without it...seeing him is seeing weed in person
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Jesse Jags.... Cool Pix by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jan 11, 2015
juianne95:
can he do without it...seeing him is seeing weed in person
the day he came to uniben with them choc boys ,he rolled a blunt there..men all celebrities,I don't even whom is innocent again..
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Jesse Jags.... Cool Pix by juianne95(f): 8:33pm On Jan 11, 2015
Unibenstudent:
the day he came to uniben with them choc boys ,he rolled a blunt there..men all celebrities,I don't even whom is innocent again..
they are all d same
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Jesse Jags.... Cool Pix by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jan 11, 2015
juianne95:
they are all d same
haha,,isorai..u just dey flex light abi..
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Jesse Jags.... Cool Pix by juianne95(f): 8:36pm On Jan 11, 2015
Unibenstudent:
haha,,isorai..u just dey flex light abi..
dey don take am dis evening
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Jesse Jags.... Cool Pix by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jan 11, 2015
juianne95:
dey don take am dis evening
okies..how the weather for aluu..omo weather no funny for Las-gidi OHh
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Jesse Jags.... Cool Pix by juianne95(f): 8:45pm On Jan 11, 2015
Unibenstudent:
okies..how the weather for aluu..omo weather no funny for Las-gidi OHh
I dnt stay in Aluu.. na freezing point for here
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Jesse Jags.... Cool Pix by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jan 11, 2015
juianne95:
I dnt stay in Aluu.. na freezing point for here
na wa oh ,hope e no enter -10 degrees oh..if not I for shout weather for two..
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Jesse Jags.... Cool Pix by juianne95(f): 8:52pm On Jan 11, 2015
Unibenstudent:
na wa oh ,hope e no enter -10 degrees oh..if not I for shout weather for two..
grin grin
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Jesse Jags.... Cool Pix by Abduletudaye(m): 8:52pm On Jan 11, 2015
jesse jaga should stop doing weed..kai! see his face.. hes looking older than his age.. angry
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Jesse Jags.... Cool Pix by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jan 11, 2015
juianne95:
grin grin
this ur wicked smile so...anyhow sha,na tomorrow una class dey start abi?
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Jesse Jags.... Cool Pix by jonaji(m): 9:16pm On Jan 11, 2015
Unibenstudent:
You guys have turned my thread to a reunion platform abi ?? *runs to Oga Seun to ban them * grin grin
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Jesse Jags.... Cool Pix by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jan 11, 2015
jonaji:

You guys have turned my thread to a reunion platform abi ?? *runs to Oga Seun to ban them * grin grin
better warn Jesse jagz that he carrear don nearly die finish..make he go do deliverance.
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Jesse Jags.... Cool Pix by jonaji(m): 9:28pm On Jan 11, 2015
[quote author=Unibenstudent post=29706649]better warn Jesse jagz that he carrear don nearly die finish..make he go do deliverance.[/quote
I think jags is still one of the finest artist in the country..... Rated far above many !!!
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Jesse Jags.... Cool Pix by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jan 11, 2015
[quote author=jonaji post=29706937][/quote]no song of his is trending..since like forever talking of #living in past glory.
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Jesse Jags.... Cool Pix by juianne95(f): 8:39am On Jan 12, 2015
Unibenstudent:
dunno for them...v nt entered sch yet
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Jesse Jags.... Cool Pix by homesteady(m): 11:13am On Jan 12, 2015
Unibenstudent:
better warn Jesse jagz that he carrear don nearly die finish..make he go do deliverance.

What is this one saying? undecided He just released a very successful album, which was just beaten by Olamide's album to take the headies for best rap album! Is this a sign for a dying career? undecided

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Jesse Jags.... Cool Pix by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jan 12, 2015
homesteady:

What is this one saying? undecided He just released a very successful album, which was just beaten by Olamide's album to take the headies for best rap album! Is this a sign for a dying career? undecided
I no hear 1 hit track..ohh
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Jesse Jags.... Cool Pix by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jan 15, 2015
Abduletudaye:
jesse jaga should stop doing weed..kai! see his face.. hes looking older than his age.. angry

He's 30!
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Jesse Jags.... Cool Pix by Abduletudaye(m): 4:30pm On Jan 15, 2015
Timzy234:

He's 30!

It doesn't matter jor..am sure you know what I mean..
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Jesse Jags.... Cool Pix by Janeify(f): 1:39am On Jan 16, 2015
Jesse Jags is a rare talent - correct.
But weed is sharing the talent with him

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO – Boyfriend Films Girlfriend Dancing Bare And Shares Her Video On Whatsapp / Chilling Photos Of An Armed Robbery That Turned To An Accident In Lagos / Indianara Carvalho Crowned Miss Bum Bum 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.