Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,669 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Bola Amole Aka BIMS Is Dead (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bola Amole Aka BIMS Is Dead (Photos) (55980 Views)

Comedian MC Worthy Is Dead (Photos) / Ansa Bassey Kpokpogri Is Dead (Photos) / Kudirat Ajimat Is Dead (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Amole Aka BIMS Is Dead (Photos) by carterguccy(m): 11:35am On Jan 12, 2015
Re: Bola Amole Aka BIMS Is Dead (Photos) by pinkycute(f): 11:38am On Jan 12, 2015
RIP cry
Re: Bola Amole Aka BIMS Is Dead (Photos) by peteruuu(m): 11:39am On Jan 12, 2015
shocked BIMS!!! omg!!!, i was there sometimes last year hey !!!

May she continue to RIPP

eyahhh

1 Like

Re: Bola Amole Aka BIMS Is Dead (Photos) by frodobee: 11:39am On Jan 12, 2015
RIP.
See wetin GEJ cause!
Re: Bola Amole Aka BIMS Is Dead (Photos) by donodion(m): 11:41am On Jan 12, 2015
Hmmmm...RIP madam Bims......Naija...Hmmmm embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Bola Amole Aka BIMS Is Dead (Photos) by IGBOSON1: 11:42am On Jan 12, 2015
Of course it's a contract killing! Armed robbers just don't go to a wealthy persons house and kill them for nothing unless they were sent!......You mean they asked her for money and she refused to give them!?

This world is filled with evil people with no conscience!

1 Like

Re: Bola Amole Aka BIMS Is Dead (Photos) by Banuso99: 11:43am On Jan 12, 2015
RIP Madam.
Re: Bola Amole Aka BIMS Is Dead (Photos) by Medinat20(f): 11:44am On Jan 12, 2015
God help me I wish to b a successful food seller too. This woman was my mentor..RIP ma'am
Re: Bola Amole Aka BIMS Is Dead (Photos) by Rhozabeth(m): 11:45am On Jan 12, 2015
If she was murdered in Nigeria 4get it, her killers may never be found! RIP.
Re: Bola Amole Aka BIMS Is Dead (Photos) by spacyzuma(m): 11:45am On Jan 12, 2015
May she RIP. sad

I never heard about her, but people like her provide a great service to Nigerians in UK by importing our local foodstuff.
Re: Bola Amole Aka BIMS Is Dead (Photos) by Kimoni: 11:58am On Jan 12, 2015
RIP madam
Re: Bola Amole Aka BIMS Is Dead (Photos) by Nobody: 11:59am On Jan 12, 2015
Lilimax:
She did not die while doing her business in the UK only to be found dead in Nigeria undecided I suspect foul play. Her competitors may have eliminated her to take over the lucrative business ( my thought) embarassed Shame to bad people! Untimely death in not our portion in this year 2015 and beyond in Jesus name. Amen.

Typical Nigerian mentality

R.I.P to her
Re: Bola Amole Aka BIMS Is Dead (Photos) by Mathematical(f): 12:01pm On Jan 12, 2015
Gnna miss her so much amope a.k.a.ma peckham.. may her soul rest in perfect peace..
Now those silly seller's opposite her will be like OONPE..
Re: Bola Amole Aka BIMS Is Dead (Photos) by iamord(m): 12:12pm On Jan 12, 2015
delishpot:
Come home they say
Come lets make naija a better place they say
what do u mean by come home? She projected nigeria positively in the diaspora, and saved thousands of nigerians crave for their local food over there.
Re: Bola Amole Aka BIMS Is Dead (Photos) by knightsTempler: 12:13pm On Jan 12, 2015
Why are there so many evil people in this world? Killing this innocent young woman, why? Jealousy?

Why is rushing to the thought of "killing" someone so easy for some?

Corporate corruption & greed that creates victims; violence in the name of religion; poaching of endangered animals; despoiling our land & waters with pollution... Are some humans just evil? How do we change human attitudes in a humane way?

How can we intercept & avoid the bad behavior, without draconian measures? I am not optimistic, but every effort, no matter how small, is a good effort. I'm afraid it is always going to be this way. Free Will may always allow some to do what most of us think to be the unthinkable.

My condolences to the family of these women.
Re: Bola Amole Aka BIMS Is Dead (Photos) by Franchise21(m): 12:14pm On Jan 12, 2015
RIP
Re: Bola Amole Aka BIMS Is Dead (Photos) by MadCow1: 12:16pm On Jan 12, 2015
Say No to bleaching..

RIP Madam..
Re: Bola Amole Aka BIMS Is Dead (Photos) by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jan 12, 2015
rip.......
Re: Bola Amole Aka BIMS Is Dead (Photos) by zimoni(f): 12:22pm On Jan 12, 2015
RIP to the dead.

Hope the killers shall be found and prosecuted.

Some Oloriburuku Somebodies are already bashing Yoruba for the stewpeed reasons best known to their useless brain.

Shiorr to some mofos in nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Bola Amole Aka BIMS Is Dead (Photos) by ooshinibos: 12:22pm On Jan 12, 2015
Naija killing their own ,
wetin she dey do for naija sef ..
Re: Bola Amole Aka BIMS Is Dead (Photos) by delishpot: 12:29pm On Jan 12, 2015
iamord:
what do u mean by come home? She projected nigeria positively in the diaspora, and saved thousands of nigerians crave for their local food over there.

You getting it wrong, I meant it seems her comming home wasnt a good idea.
People always attack those living abroad and want them to come home.
When they come home, they just die anyhow.
I don modify my post to make it clear to people.

2 Likes

Re: Bola Amole Aka BIMS Is Dead (Photos) by tonididdy(m): 12:38pm On Jan 12, 2015
a tale of olamide dagrin thang

em...whose the new boss in town?
Re: Bola Amole Aka BIMS Is Dead (Photos) by iamord(m): 12:45pm On Jan 12, 2015
delishpot:

You getting it wrong, I meant it seems her comming home wasnt a good idea.
People always attack those living abroad and want them to come home.
When they come home, they just die anyhow.
I don modify my post to make it clear to people.
that's much betterr and I agree with u, there is a problem with home, that makes people run to a strange land, its not just because of external influence trying to destabilize the country, but the people as a whole have lost their culture of integrity and morals.. We are so wicked to ourselves..always looking for a way to outsmart and pull someone down. A lot of people Vow the moment they step abroad. They will never come back! We need to change our ways

1 Like

Re: Bola Amole Aka BIMS Is Dead (Photos) by delishpot: 12:48pm On Jan 12, 2015
iamord:
that's much betterr and I agree with u, there is a problem with home, that makes people run to a strange land, its not just because of external influence trying to destabilize the country, but the people as a whole have lost their culture of integrity and morals.. We are so wicked to ourselves..always looking for a way to outsmart and pull someone down. A lot of people Vow the moment they step abroad. They will never come back! We need to change our ways

Yes. All these wahala stems from our leaders.
Re: Bola Amole Aka BIMS Is Dead (Photos) by femi4love(m): 12:51pm On Jan 12, 2015
I feel so sad to read this. I met this woman in person several times when buying stuff at her shop in Peckham. sad
Re: Bola Amole Aka BIMS Is Dead (Photos) by iamord(m): 12:52pm On Jan 12, 2015
delishpot:

Yes. All these wahala stems from our leaders.
the leaders were once like us, it starts from the people, from the smallest unit of the government, - THE FAMILY.
Re: Bola Amole Aka BIMS Is Dead (Photos) by loomer: 1:00pm On Jan 12, 2015
UNA SEE Y TO COME BACK TO NIGERIA NA WAHALA?

1 Like

Re: Bola Amole Aka BIMS Is Dead (Photos) by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jan 12, 2015
So sad
Re: Bola Amole Aka BIMS Is Dead (Photos) by 50calibre(m): 1:05pm On Jan 12, 2015
Damn!! I know this woman, her store is very popular not just in Peckham but among African folks. People travel from all corners to come buy stuff from her store.

This raises the issue of insecurity in Nigeria, she was murdered in her homeland where she should have been safe.

Nigeria is shi*t hole, a place filled with evil, hatred and savagery. This is why many diasporans are dissuaded from returning home, they'd much rather slug it out wherever they are in peace than return to hell fire where they can be murdered like nothing & no one is going to do shi*t about it.

RIP to the woman, this is really sad!

5 Likes

Re: Bola Amole Aka BIMS Is Dead (Photos) by andyanders: 1:28pm On Jan 12, 2015
Deal Gone bad.Too bad for this act.
Re: Bola Amole Aka BIMS Is Dead (Photos) by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jan 12, 2015
Lilimax:
She did not die while doing her business in the UK only to be found dead in Nigeria undecided I suspect foul play. Her competitors may have eliminated her to take over the lucrative business ( my thought) embarassed Shame to bad people! Untimely death in not our portion in this year 2015 and beyond in Jesus name. Amen.

I doubt that assertion, why? cos her husband is more available in the Store than his wife(Bims).

The wife(Bims herself) does all the travelling(LONDON-LAGOS) while the husband look after the store

So there is no point for any competitor to kill her knowing fully well that her husband would carry on with the business

The question now is "who would benefit from her death?" I presumed your answer is as good as mine....................
Re: Bola Amole Aka BIMS Is Dead (Photos) by Lianaluv(f): 1:43pm On Jan 12, 2015
Lilimax:
Exactly my thought.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Banky W & Wife, Adesua Etomi Display Love On Instagram After Viral Nude Video / Davido's 2nd Baby Mama, Amanda Graduates From College (photo) / Charles Inojie Started "Na Dem De Rush Us" Trend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.