Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,156 members, 7,818,497 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Bola Amole Aka BIMS Is Dead (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bola Amole Aka BIMS Is Dead (Photos) (55979 Views)

Comedian MC Worthy Is Dead (Photos) / Ansa Bassey Kpokpogri Is Dead (Photos) / Kudirat Ajimat Is Dead (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bola Amole Aka BIMS Is Dead (Photos) by omoloba123(m): 9:08pm On Jan 11, 2015
Popular London based African Food stuff seller, Bola Amole aka BIMS is dead. According to report, she was found dead today in her residence in Nigeria. more to follow.....

http://www.cityflavourmagazine.com/rip-mrs-bola-amole-aka-bims-ceo-bims-african-foods-limited

Proprietor Of BIMS African Foods Peckham London, Bola Amole Is Dead

Nigerian community in London was thrown into mourning today with story of the sudden death of Mrs Bola Amole, who is the proprietor of BIMS African Foods Limited based in London, United Kingdom and BIMS Afro Continental located in Lagos, was said to have been murdered under mysterious circumstances by assassins at her home in Nigeria.

http://goldmyne.tv/proprietor-of-bims-african-foods-peckham-london-bola-amole-is-dead/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Bola Amole Aka BIMS Is Dead (Photos) by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jan 11, 2015
may we not have cause to weep over our loved ones this year by God's grace..RIP..may God expose the evil doers..

9 Likes

Re: Bola Amole Aka BIMS Is Dead (Photos) by KMB: 10:36pm On Jan 11, 2015
RIP

2 Likes

Re: Bola Amole Aka BIMS Is Dead (Photos) by darisgod(m): 12:24am On Jan 12, 2015
E yaaaa
Re: Bola Amole Aka BIMS Is Dead (Photos) by Emelcee: 1:06am On Jan 12, 2015
Yoruba people ? Yoruba people ? Some yoruba people? Who killed her? APC accuses PDP and PDP says the reverse is the case. Meanwhile, Rip to BIMS.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Amole Aka BIMS Is Dead (Photos) by nakwe(m): 1:25am On Jan 12, 2015
RIP
Re: Bola Amole Aka BIMS Is Dead (Photos) by cococandy(f): 2:42am On Jan 12, 2015
Eya. RIP fine woman

Edwife, chaircover who knows her?
They said she's popular.

3 Likes

Re: Bola Amole Aka BIMS Is Dead (Photos) by thewarrior72: 3:15am On Jan 12, 2015
Goodnight ma embarassed cry
Re: Bola Amole Aka BIMS Is Dead (Photos) by zieraw2005(m): 4:32am On Jan 12, 2015
may her soul rest assured in peace
Re: Bola Amole Aka BIMS Is Dead (Photos) by Nobody: 8:37am On Jan 12, 2015
cococandy:
Eya. RIP fine woman

They said she's popular.

So sad
Yes she owns one of the busiest African stores in Peckham. It was her shop I first saw live snails.
God knows all
RIP madam.

11 Likes

Re: Bola Amole Aka BIMS Is Dead (Photos) by natureblack(m): 8:51am On Jan 12, 2015
In Bright Chimezie's voice ;

wen I dey travel
I carry some eba with me
I carry some ogbono soup o
to oyinbo-man contri

RIP ma'am
Re: Bola Amole Aka BIMS Is Dead (Photos) by Nobody: 9:20am On Jan 12, 2015
Emelcee:
Yoruba people ? Yoruba people ? Some yoruba people? Who killed her? APC accuses PDP and PDP says the reverse is the case.
what is this one saying? undecided

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bola Amole Aka BIMS Is Dead (Photos) by Lilimax(f): 9:37am On Jan 12, 2015
She did not die while doing her business in the UK only to be found dead in Nigeria undecided I suspect foul play. Her competitors may have eliminated her to take over the lucrative business ( my thought) embarassed Shame to bad people! Untimely death is not our portion in this year 2015 and beyond in Jesus name. Amen.

44 Likes

Re: Bola Amole Aka BIMS Is Dead (Photos) by edwife(f): 10:18am On Jan 12, 2015
cococandy:
Eya. RIP fine woman

They said she's popular.

I don't know her dear,if her shop is in Peckham like cc said .I hardly go there except when I going to my tailor

May her soul rest in peace

3 Likes

Re: Bola Amole Aka BIMS Is Dead (Photos) by jingh(f): 11:27am On Jan 12, 2015
may her pure water soul cooley in perfect peace
Re: Bola Amole Aka BIMS Is Dead (Photos) by jingh(f): 11:28am On Jan 12, 2015
Emelcee:
Yoruba people ? Yoruba people ? Some yoruba people? Who killed her? APC accuses PDP and PDP says the reverse is the case. Meanwhile, Rip to BIMS.
the person wey do you wicked ooooo
tribalism dog

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Amole Aka BIMS Is Dead (Photos) by elantraceey(f): 11:28am On Jan 12, 2015
Rip
Re: Bola Amole Aka BIMS Is Dead (Photos) by Nobody: 11:29am On Jan 12, 2015
RIP to her
Re: Bola Amole Aka BIMS Is Dead (Photos) by adsamsom: 11:30am On Jan 12, 2015
RIP BIMS
Re: Bola Amole Aka BIMS Is Dead (Photos) by blym4real: 11:30am On Jan 12, 2015
rip to the dead
Re: Bola Amole Aka BIMS Is Dead (Photos) by Nobody: 11:30am On Jan 12, 2015
Rip.
Re: Bola Amole Aka BIMS Is Dead (Photos) by greall1: 11:32am On Jan 12, 2015
Sun re o
Re: Bola Amole Aka BIMS Is Dead (Photos) by Emelcee: 11:32am On Jan 12, 2015
Am saying that some wicked yoruba people that doesn't want people to be successful in life killed that hardworking innocent woman.
Re: Bola Amole Aka BIMS Is Dead (Photos) by NaijaOptimist: 11:32am On Jan 12, 2015
May God grant her family the fortitude to bear the loss.

And repay her killers appropriately.
Re: Bola Amole Aka BIMS Is Dead (Photos) by holatin(m): 11:33am On Jan 12, 2015
ewooo
Dis guy called death just dey pick anyone he like.
the guy so adamant to the extent he no dey collect bribe
Re: Bola Amole Aka BIMS Is Dead (Photos) by delishpot: 11:33am On Jan 12, 2015
Come home they say
Come lets make naija a better place they say
Now see what she gets for comming home.

1 Like

Re: Bola Amole Aka BIMS Is Dead (Photos) by Dayg88(m): 11:34am On Jan 12, 2015
May she rest in perfect peace and I pray all her sins are forgiven

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Leo Babarinde Akinola Dasilva: Meet BBNaija 2018 Housemate ! Biography & Profile / Banky W & Wife, Adesua Etomi Display Love On Instagram After Viral Nude Video / Davido's 2nd Baby Mama, Amanda Graduates From College (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.