Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,091 members, 7,814,794 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

Pregnant And Losing Weight Seriously - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnant And Losing Weight Seriously (918 Views)

How A Nairalander Saved My Pregnant And Dying Wife / Help,3.5months Pregnant And Need An Abortion!!! / When A Woman Can Get Pregnant And How To increase Your Chances Of getting Pregnt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pregnant And Losing Weight Seriously by sooperrescue(m): 9:13pm On Jan 11, 2015
Can any Doc he'll out here?
My sis is 14 weeks pregnant and she has lost 12kg, she has not been able to keep anything down her tummy, whatever she take comes back out. Pls any remedy
Re: Pregnant And Losing Weight Seriously by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jan 11, 2015
Eyaa. Sorry to see this.
It will subside.

If it's not caused by pregnancy phelgm
(that's what makes me vomit endlessly when pregnant and I lose quite a lot too), dr can give her drug to calm it.
But if it's caused by that, my dear, no remedy till she puts to bed.
I went to various hospitals yet no solution.
I just accepted it. If it's her first, u guys should pls help her cause she need all d help she can get.
Also make sure she drinks water a lot even if she will drink and vomit. She should time eating and drinking water.
Check out foods that doesn't go down well with her stomach and avoid them.
It will soon be over and she will be ok again.
Pregnancy and it's wahala.
All d best to her.

(1) (Reply)

Tips To Stay Fit During Pregnancy / Noni Juice Nutritional Facts / How To Get Pregnant With Only One Fallopian Tube

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.