Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,024 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

Rev.fr.ejike Mbaka Has Retaliated His Ealier Comments On GEJ Government - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rev.fr.ejike Mbaka Has Retaliated His Ealier Comments On GEJ Government (2958 Views)

Update On Bokoharam Fresh Attack In Enugu Which Biafran Youths Retaliated / List Of Northerners And Their Appointments Under Gej's Government! / Rev Father Mbaka Has Just Been Arrested... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rev.fr.ejike Mbaka Has Retaliated His Ealier Comments On GEJ Government by belente(m): 9:22pm On Jan 11, 2015
The priest, who had on the 31/12/2014 on a message titled from GOOD LUCK to BAD LUCK on the Adoration ground which attracted a lot of different views from many people. On today's message, with the title MIRACLE OF OPEN HEAVENS. The Mass which took place at the C.K.C Parish G.R.A Enugu. He started the homily by saying that people should start naming their babies best luck not good luck. Quoting extensively from the bible, among which are Matt.16;19-23,John 21;15-17,Mark 1;4-5,11,12 and John 15;5 etc.
He said that there is no job for the teeming graduates in the country. Those who went seek Immigration employment paid around 10 billion naira in which some of them died and noting was done about it.
Also, he said that poverty has increased in the country because the people who are coming to him 4 help has doubled. That he signed cheque of 30 million to different indigent people so that they be able to continue their education.
Although, he said that Patient Jonathan came to his parish, that will not prevent him from saying the message as directed by the Holy Spirit.
He admonished the press to mind what they write

1 Like

Re: Rev.fr.ejike Mbaka Has Retaliated His Ealier Comments On GEJ Government by Adextaiwo48(m): 9:25pm On Jan 11, 2015
Best of luck to Buhari in the oncoming election... Come FeBUHARI 14, change will be eminent

8 Likes

Re: Rev.fr.ejike Mbaka Has Retaliated His Ealier Comments On GEJ Government by Kx: 9:28pm On Jan 11, 2015
op I guess you mean to say "reiterated" not "retaliated"

12 Likes

Re: Rev.fr.ejike Mbaka Has Retaliated His Ealier Comments On GEJ Government by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jan 11, 2015
Critics should mind themselves especially the bishops. I wonder why they didn't attact Mbaka when he endorsed GEJ

1 Like

Re: Rev.fr.ejike Mbaka Has Retaliated His Ealier Comments On GEJ Government by pacifique(m): 9:32pm On Jan 11, 2015
Re: Rev.fr.ejike Mbaka Has Retaliated His Ealier Comments On GEJ Government by watered(m): 9:33pm On Jan 11, 2015
Who has noticed how GEJ has emaciated of recent?

I forgot that most of ya dudes don't live in the villa like I do.

GMB we await ur arrival pls.

GMB 2015

4 Likes

Re: Rev.fr.ejike Mbaka Has Retaliated His Ealier Comments On GEJ Government by mrvitalis(m): 9:33pm On Jan 11, 2015
so why should i vote jonathan ....when he said this

3 Likes

Re: Rev.fr.ejike Mbaka Has Retaliated His Ealier Comments On GEJ Government by hushmail: 9:33pm On Jan 11, 2015
Religion is Politics

ala Majek Fashek
Re: Rev.fr.ejike Mbaka Has Retaliated His Ealier Comments On GEJ Government by EdCure: 9:35pm On Jan 11, 2015
OP, go school you no gree
Read your book, you no gree
Na so so Nairaland you dey spend every hours of your day.

How can somebody RETALIATE his own comment?

6 Likes

Re: Rev.fr.ejike Mbaka Has Retaliated His Ealier Comments On GEJ Government by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jan 11, 2015
okoyemike:
Critics should mind themselves especially the bishops. I wonder why they didn't attact Mbaka when he endorsed GEJ

I has been long I stop believing those we call the leaders in church.

The church has lost its glory. Only few are been lead by the holy spirit, others are just there wasting tithe and offering money that should be use for something reasonable.

2 Likes

Re: Rev.fr.ejike Mbaka Has Retaliated His Ealier Comments On GEJ Government by KwoiZabo(m): 9:42pm On Jan 11, 2015
Kx:
me sef think say na retracted. APC e-rats as illiterate as their GCON

8 Likes

Re: Rev.fr.ejike Mbaka Has Retaliated His Ealier Comments On GEJ Government by OLADD: 9:51pm On Jan 11, 2015
Kx:

OP goofed badly. However, Mbaka's latest sermon is not unexpected judging from how sons and daughters of Enugu trooped out enmass to honour GEJ during his campaign. He must have been greatly slighted. Jonathan's reelection next month will silence him permanently.

3 Likes

Re: Rev.fr.ejike Mbaka Has Retaliated His Ealier Comments On GEJ Government by SweetJoystick(m): 9:52pm On Jan 11, 2015
Hmm eleyi gidi gan grin
Re: Rev.fr.ejike Mbaka Has Retaliated His Ealier Comments On GEJ Government by Kakpos: 9:53pm On Jan 11, 2015
PHD 4 LIPS
Re: Rev.fr.ejike Mbaka Has Retaliated His Ealier Comments On GEJ Government by FKO81(m): 10:34pm On Jan 11, 2015
APC dishing out their favourites which are: lies, deceits and propaganda (LDP).

4 Likes

Re: Rev.fr.ejike Mbaka Has Retaliated His Ealier Comments On GEJ Government by gebest: 10:43pm On Jan 11, 2015
GOOD BETTER BEST OF LUCK TO BUHARI next month.
Re: Rev.fr.ejike Mbaka Has Retaliated His Ealier Comments On GEJ Government by idupaul: 11:11pm On Jan 11, 2015
cheesy
EdCure:

LMAO grin
EdCure:

LMAO
Re: Rev.fr.ejike Mbaka Has Retaliated His Ealier Comments On GEJ Government by Chuukwudi(m): 11:19pm On Jan 11, 2015
Mbaka?

I'm a fan of GMB. But telling me that the Christian God wants the Muslim man to rule over his people (the people of Nigeria), I question such situation.

I saw this on WhatsApp, is it true?

[b] " Could APC be the Nigerian version of the Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood Party? Check out this: 1. Party Leader - North: Gen Muhammadu Buhari (Muslim).
2. Party Leader - South: Bola Ahmed Tinubu (Muslim).
3. National Chairman: Abdulkareem Bisi Akande (Muslim).
4. Deputy National Chairman: Aminu Bello Masari (Muslim).
5. National Secretary: Tijjani Musa Tumsah (Muslim).
6. Deputy National Secretary: Nasir El-Rufai (Muslim).
7. National Publicity Secretary: Lai Muhammad (Muslim).
8. National Treasurer: Sadiya Umar Faruq (Muslim)
9. National Financial Secretary: Alhaji Shaibu Musa (Muslim).
10. National Youth Leader: Abubakar Lado (Muslim).
11. National Legal Adviser: Muiz Banie (Muslim).
12. National Deputy Auditor: Bala Jibrin (Muslim).
13. National Women Leader: Sharia Ikeazor (Muslim convert).
14. EX-Officio Member: Muniru Muse (Muslim).
15. EX-Officio Member: Alhaji Yemi Sanusi (Muslim). Yet, these people want us to believe they are PROGRESSIVES and that APC is a national party. I think APC has a hidden religious agenda..Be guided people!

Share to all Christian you know to vote wisely. " [/b]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rev.fr.ejike Mbaka Has Retaliated His Ealier Comments On GEJ Government by mekaboy(m): 11:20pm On Jan 11, 2015
Mbaka is just a business man using the population of his decieved followers for personal gains.

Started the adoration, depending on the offering and donations of the members.

As his money increased, he went into pure water and bottled water manufacturing. He later added yoghurt to his products and his followers patronise it like mad believing it contains healing powers.

He also has fuel stations and other businesses. Now he has become to rich to remain at the state level hence his desire for federal recognition.

Hopong that the federal govt will compensate him with something permanent, he prophesied that Gej will be reelected, asked followers to vote gej. Poured all the annointing oil on the first lady. called APC boko haram in the whole igbo land.

When it seemed to him that he was not going to Gej federal compensation he turned round and began to attack the president.

I pity his blinded followers who cannot see this man does not hear from God but just uses them to achieve his own goals.

1 Like

Re: Rev.fr.ejike Mbaka Has Retaliated His Ealier Comments On GEJ Government by Nobody: 12:30am On Jan 12, 2015
Chuukwudi:
Mbaka?

I'm a fan of GMB. But telling me that the Christian God wants the Muslim man to rule over his people (the people of Nigeria), I question such situation.

I saw this on WhatsApp, is it true?

[b] " Could APC be the Nigerian version of the Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood Party? Check out this: 1. Party Leader - North: Gen Muhammadu Buhari (Muslim).
2. Party Leader - South: Bola Ahmed Tinubu (Muslim).
3. National Chairman: Abdulkareem Bisi Akande (Muslim).
4. Deputy National Chairman: Aminu Bello Masari (Muslim).
5. National Secretary: Tijjani Musa Tumsah (Muslim).
6. Deputy National Secretary: Nasir El-Rufai (Muslim).
7. National Publicity Secretary: Lai Muhammad (Muslim).
8. National Treasurer: Sadiya Umar Faruq (Muslim)
9. National Financial Secretary: Alhaji Shaibu Musa (Muslim).
10. National Youth Leader: Abubakar Lado (Muslim).
11. National Legal Adviser: Muiz Banie (Muslim).
12. National Deputy Auditor: Bala Jibrin (Muslim).
13. National Women Leader: Sharia Ikeazor (Muslim convert).
14. EX-Officio Member: Muniru Muse (Muslim).
15. EX-Officio Member: Alhaji Yemi Sanusi (Muslim). Yet, these people want us to believe they are PROGRESSIVES and that APC is a national party. I think APC has a hidden religious agenda..Be guided people!

Share to all Christian you know to vote wisely. " [/b]

Fan of GMB? Stop deceiving yourself.

I do not know much abt APC executive positions but i do know that John Odigie Oyegun is the national chairman of APC. That is proof enough that you are here spreading lies like most TANoids

I wonder why the blind supporters of the clueless one buys his desire to divide Nigeria across religious and ethnic lines.
Re: Rev.fr.ejike Mbaka Has Retaliated His Ealier Comments On GEJ Government by lyntiffany(f): 10:15am On Jan 12, 2015
mekaboy:
Mbaka is just a business man using the population of his decieved followers for personal gains.

Started the adoration, depending on the offering and donations of the members.

As his money increased, he went into pure water and bottled water manufacturing. He later added yoghurt to his products and his followers patronise it like mad believing it contains healing powers.

He also has fuel stations and other businesses. Now he has become to rich to remain at the state level hence his desire for federal recognition.

Hopong that the federal govt will compensate him with something permanent, he prophesied that Gej will be reelected, asked followers to vote gej. Poured all the annointing oil on the first lady. called APC boko haram in the whole igbo land.

When it seemed to him that he was not going to Gej federal compensation he turned round and began to attack the president.

I pity his blinded followers who cannot see this man does not hear from God but just uses them to achieve his own goals.
your absolutely right , could remember then that akunyili of blessed memory fought him hard as he proclaimed that his pure water has healing efficiency. The man nah money miss road.
Imagine, he said God told him that he has delivered aso rock to Gej in Nov and in Dec the holy spirit told him that it is now Buhari meaning that God and holy spirit are acting diffrently or that (may God forgive him) God is a liar. All I can say is that he has to be careful.

(1) (Reply)

Pic: Why Ibos Won't Vote For Jonathan / Daura President: Will N5000 Per Month Eradicate Poverty? / Army Bans Use Of Military Uniforms By Ex-boys Of Military Schools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.