Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

The Fear Of Prison Is The Beginning Of Change – By Adebayo Rasheed Mabayoje - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Fear Of Prison Is The Beginning Of Change – By Adebayo Rasheed Mabayoje (486 Views)

If You See Obasanjo When He Came Out Of Prison, You Wont Allow Him Sit..- Fayose / APC Shouting CHAINS And We Heard CHANGE By Ben Murray / Fashola, Amaechi, Tinubu And Change By Shaka Momodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Fear Of Prison Is The Beginning Of Change – By Adebayo Rasheed Mabayoje by Skako(m): 10:14pm On Jan 11, 2015
President Goodluck Jonathan receiving the flag as the Presidential flag bearer of the PDP yesterday in Lagos
Considering utterances from PDP campaign groups, issues bothering on well-being of Nigerians are not being addressed.
They are simply asking: “DO You WANT TO GO TO PRISON?” President Jonathan asked the question, Governor Akpabio asked the same question and so many of them were so much campaigning against prison. Now I am wondering why they are so much worried about prison.
Why the sudden fear of Prison? The answer is: “when dry bones are mentioned in a story, an old woman becomes very uncomfortable.” If they are not corrupt and are really fighting corruption. Why are they so much preaching against prisons? Now I understand why former governor of Bayelsa was pardoned. I understand why “corruption is not stealing” and I understand why the audit report on missing $20 billion won’t be released. I understand why we have more expensive GEJ bill boards than road signs. Some billboards cost more than a million and these people have mounted thousands of them. Instead of channeling resources appropriately. They resorted to wasting them on billboards and jingles on radio and TV.
Who has been funding these things and with which money? Now they are asking us, the suffering masses if we want to go to prison. President Goodluck from his speech has shown that he is not ready to stop corruption. You can’t stop corruption without sending people to jail. I don’t fear prisons and if I commit a crime I should be given the punishment I deserve. Why are there laws if we can’t use prisons? They have suddenly become so afraid of Prison cell. They should also remember God Almighty also has a prison : HELL. If you want to help PDP please vote them out. Let them go to prison cells so that they will repent and avoid HELL. Vote APC, vote ‪#‎Buhari_Osnbajo‬

1 Like

Re: The Fear Of Prison Is The Beginning Of Change – By Adebayo Rasheed Mabayoje by iluvnaija: 11:29pm On Jan 11, 2015
Buhari won't jail the masses, so we are not going to prison but GEJ and his crooks are going.
Re: The Fear Of Prison Is The Beginning Of Change – By Adebayo Rasheed Mabayoje by MayorofLagos(m): 11:54pm On Jan 11, 2015
Op, no worry nau...im waiting for open bid when Buhari enter government mansion.

Their future is in uniform....stripe uniforms!

awon barawo!

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan Meets Obasanjo In Adeboye, Oyedepo’s Presence / Share Your Humble Opinion Or View Concerning Radio Biafra / Gej To Hausa's “if I Truly Hate The North, Will I Build 10 Universities U?”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.