Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,186 members, 7,953,672 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:27 PM

APGA Never Endorsed Buhari, Maintains Strong Alliance With Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APGA Never Endorsed Buhari, Maintains Strong Alliance With Jonathan (9812 Views)

Why Yoruba Prefer Alliance With North – Adefuye / I Have Not Endorsed Buhari - Obasanjo. / See What Fayose's Thugs Did To Students Who Endorsed Buhari (Viewers Discretion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

APGA Never Endorsed Buhari, Maintains Strong Alliance With Jonathan by ShowYourCertificate: 11:14pm On Jan 11, 2015
Fellow Nigerians, don't be deceived by the numerous propaganda of the APC. They've compromised the press and made them to be publishing lies.

When I read the news on the Punch that APGA favours Buhari to win the Presidential election, I laughed. Of course it was propagated by APC supporters.

See the excerpt of APGA's response below:

The National leadership of the All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA) yesterday denied endorsing the president candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Gen. Muhammadu Buhari, ‎as their presidential candidate ahead of February 14, 2015.

APGA, through its National Publicity Secretary, Okwukwe Ibiam‎, however, noted that their presidential candidate of choice remains President Goodluck Jonathan.

The party stated this while disassociating itself from an declaration by by Mr. Campbell Umeh-Nzekwe, a former contact and mobilisation personnel for the APGA in Lagos State that the party has endorsed Buhari.

APGA, in a statement, said the comments of Umeh-Nzekwe does not “in any way, shape or form reflect the opinions of neither the National Chairman, the National Working Committee, nor the Convention of our great party.”

They added that Mr. Campbell Umeh-Nzekwe is not a Special Adviser to the National Chairman, and was never elected to any position of consequence to speak on behalf of the APGA anywhere, or its representatives.

The statement read “the All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA) Nigeria, strongly stands by our endorsement of President Goodluck Jonathan, and will campaign everywhere in the few weeks ahead, to showcase our strong stance with the President.

“Our President,‎ President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan assures the future and continued freedom of Nigerians to domicile in a secure and more relaxed Nigeria, where all are assured of a fair treatment across the landscape, the citizenry and the administration, irrespective of culture, ethnicity and religion.

“A landscape where Nigerians may pursue their livelihood within and across Nigerian borders, and engage in necessary activity required for the development of their avocation in trade, education, economics, healthcare, science and technology, and general life skills, helping Nigeria and Nigerians to emerge, and compete effectively in the comity of nations, this 21st century.

“The APGA stands by a Government looking to propagate the ideals for the development of our Nigerian brothers and sisters, because at the APGA, we stand strong for advancing the welfare of our electorate.”
http://leadership.ng/news/400341/never-endorsed-buhari-apga

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APGA Never Endorsed Buhari, Maintains Strong Alliance With Jonathan by ShowYourCertificate: 11:15pm On Jan 11, 2015
Here's a link to my post in the fake propaganda thread: https://www.nairaland.com/2076485/wont-support-jonathan-he-cant/2#29503699

3 Likes

Re: APGA Never Endorsed Buhari, Maintains Strong Alliance With Jonathan by BraveAfrican(m): 11:16pm On Jan 11, 2015
Re: APGA Never Endorsed Buhari, Maintains Strong Alliance With Jonathan by IKJ66(m): 11:16pm On Jan 11, 2015
ÅΩ̴̴̩̩̩̥̩ð who cares..............

veni, Lego, relicto

1 Like

Re: APGA Never Endorsed Buhari, Maintains Strong Alliance With Jonathan by adaybayor(m): 11:17pm On Jan 11, 2015
this aint news

5 Likes

Re: APGA Never Endorsed Buhari, Maintains Strong Alliance With Jonathan by egift(m): 11:29pm On Jan 11, 2015
Mr. Campbell Umeh-Nzekwe has endorsed Buhari and also clearly said in the same interview that APGA National were supporting Jonathan. So why the noise making from Okwukwe Ibiam‎.

GMB all the way!

[img]http://1.bp..com/-K75wl44Yen0/VK-k3fZtIBI/AAAAAAABfbw/3ibz6lb5JOg/s1600/CHANGE.png[/img]

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APGA Never Endorsed Buhari, Maintains Strong Alliance With Jonathan by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jan 11, 2015
Op cry me a river

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: APGA Never Endorsed Buhari, Maintains Strong Alliance With Jonathan by Brahms(m): 11:38pm On Jan 11, 2015
Re: APGA Never Endorsed Buhari, Maintains Strong Alliance With Jonathan by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jan 11, 2015
Booked
Re: APGA Never Endorsed Buhari, Maintains Strong Alliance With Jonathan by mazzi: 11:40pm On Jan 11, 2015
Apc and lie, tufiakwa! Mods pls frontpage.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: APGA Never Endorsed Buhari, Maintains Strong Alliance With Jonathan by mazzi: 11:43pm On Jan 11, 2015
I never believed that innitial lie,cos the day it was peddled was the day i saw Ume(apga chairman)campaigning for jonathan in aguata,anambra state in My dream o.

14 Likes

Re: APGA Never Endorsed Buhari, Maintains Strong Alliance With Jonathan by mazzi: 11:46pm On Jan 11, 2015
My greatest worry is that punchnewspaper is fast turning to nationnewspaper.too bad!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: APGA Never Endorsed Buhari, Maintains Strong Alliance With Jonathan by mazzi: 11:47pm On Jan 11, 2015
papiforreal:
Op cry me a river
ewu

1 Like

Re: APGA Never Endorsed Buhari, Maintains Strong Alliance With Jonathan by thaoriginator: 11:54pm On Jan 11, 2015
papiforreal:
Op cry me an OCEAN
grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: APGA Never Endorsed Buhari, Maintains Strong Alliance With Jonathan by Juliaann(f): 12:16am On Jan 12, 2015
We know them already APshits lies can wake a dead man up

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: APGA Never Endorsed Buhari, Maintains Strong Alliance With Jonathan by fitzmayowa: 12:25am On Jan 12, 2015
APGA have stated their undying support for GEJ, I think the supposed APGA chairman for lagos was just voicing his own support of GMB, which is just his own opinion and not the party's...

The newspaper that published the news decided to "sensationalize" the news by saying APGA endorses GMB, which is far from what the party said...

Well this is the period where sensationalism sells...

3 Likes

Re: APGA Never Endorsed Buhari, Maintains Strong Alliance With Jonathan by chronique(m): 12:31am On Jan 12, 2015
APC and lies are like siamese twins connected by the brain. You can't separate them.

2 Likes

Re: APGA Never Endorsed Buhari, Maintains Strong Alliance With Jonathan by aresa: 1:07am On Jan 12, 2015
21 billion fit change anybody's mind, but who cares anyways.. not like your votes matter..

3 Likes

Re: APGA Never Endorsed Buhari, Maintains Strong Alliance With Jonathan by Aksonman: 2:44am On Jan 12, 2015
GEJ all the way.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APGA Never Endorsed Buhari, Maintains Strong Alliance With Jonathan by kokoA(m): 2:52am On Jan 12, 2015
Of what use their endorsement sef? APGA controls only one state.. Endorsement or no endorsement the people's General won't and don't have to win Anambra to win the election.

3 Likes

Re: APGA Never Endorsed Buhari, Maintains Strong Alliance With Jonathan by holatin(m): 6:31am On Jan 12, 2015
by NairalandOP : 11:14pm On Jan 11
Fellow Nigerians, don't be deceived by the numerous propaganda of the
APC. They've compromised the press and made them to be publishing
lies.
When I read the news on the Punch that APGA favours Buhari to win the
Presidential election, I laughed. Of course it was propagated by APC
supporters.
See the excerpt of APGA's response below:

Post of a taniod cum jonathanian

imagine you began your post with a bashing for d party just because of the stipend dat can last a year.
someone should tell me nairaland is nt a pro-pdp site.

dem endorse am or not
buhari will be president in 2015
buhari for president

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: APGA Never Endorsed Buhari, Maintains Strong Alliance With Jonathan by Lordtrillion(m): 6:31am On Jan 12, 2015
Re: APGA Never Endorsed Buhari, Maintains Strong Alliance With Jonathan by Project400: 6:31am On Jan 12, 2015
Interesting

1 Like

Re: APGA Never Endorsed Buhari, Maintains Strong Alliance With Jonathan by Mogidi: 6:32am On Jan 12, 2015
The only people endorsing Buhari without equivocations are MEND, Boko haram and lately the Nigerian Union of Prostitutes.

12 Likes

Re: APGA Never Endorsed Buhari, Maintains Strong Alliance With Jonathan by lirusehn(m): 6:32am On Jan 12, 2015

which shall we believe?undecided

Re: APGA Never Endorsed Buhari, Maintains Strong Alliance With Jonathan by ceo4eva: 6:32am On Jan 12, 2015
mazzi:
I never believed that innitial lie,cos the day it was peddled was the day i saw Ume(apga chairman)campaigning for jonathan in aguata,anambra state.
Re: APGA Never Endorsed Buhari, Maintains Strong Alliance With Jonathan by Abdgafarplenty(m): 6:32am On Jan 12, 2015
Small Party tends to wallow in the pool of dirt just to be heard nd recognised.

we need no endorsement from other political party, all we needed is the trust nd believe we the society had back in 2007 in Lagos state when our our governor elect was campaigning!

Lagos was changed without no endorsement!
Edo was coming good nd progressing without any go ahead from opposition!
all APC governor elected state made significant changes

nd now the change is imminent like the Rising sun in the Dawn!

Change is what I choose! Buhari is who I surpported .

3 Likes

Re: APGA Never Endorsed Buhari, Maintains Strong Alliance With Jonathan by Funfreak: 6:33am On Jan 12, 2015
cool enough
Re: APGA Never Endorsed Buhari, Maintains Strong Alliance With Jonathan by Nobody: 6:33am On Jan 12, 2015
Stomach infrastructure
Re: APGA Never Endorsed Buhari, Maintains Strong Alliance With Jonathan by Nobody: 6:33am On Jan 12, 2015
politics o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria To Get 3m Euros From Germany For Procurement Of Military Equipment / Legislative Aides Accuse Saraki, Dogara Of Corruption / Disquiet Over Forte Oil’s Non-completion Of Otedola’s 75% Divestment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.