Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,870 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Recent Pro Election Violence In The North,buhari Know What To Do - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Recent Pro Election Violence In The North,buhari Know What To Do (979 Views)

Johnathan Wins, Violence In The North. Buhari Wins Oil Facilities Destroyed / Funny Pro-Election Quotes By APC And PDP Supporters / As PDP Presidential Campaign Moves North, Buhari's Health Status Queried. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Recent Pro Election Violence In The North,buhari Know What To Do by VICTORCIZA(m): 12:18am On Jan 12, 2015
cc Seun
Ngwakwe
Obinoscopy
Afam4eva
maclatunji

Recently we have been receiving a very sad news from Jos capital of platue state northern side of Nigeria, Nothing pains me than watching promising youths trying to waste their precious lives fighting and fermenting troubles for greedy Nigerian politicians who don't care If we die or live.
The other day two buses belonging to one presidential aspirant was set ablaze over God knows what and just as we are about to assimilate that bad news another came knocking!,Mob burning a police station,a whole police station in the same jos.
Buhari did his best by releasing a press statement condemning it. It is a welcome development but did we bother to ask if the perpetrators of those crimes are enlightened enough to read papers? are they rich enough to watch Tv?. If he need to get to this people he supposed to speak to them in the language they will understand .He need to speak to them in Hausa language through BBC HAUSA!. An average northerner listen to this station everyday, let us not forget that it is in this station that he cried after 2011 presidential election, he cried and spoke his language and we knew how many lives we lost during that time,I lost my brother Donald, my blood brother who is serving his father land!. Most of the inciting comments they have been making is through that station so i bet he knew the power that station hold on an average Northerner.
Buhari if you really want to save us this tears, this cries and unforeseen doom please speak to these people through this station, speak to them in the language they will understand, tell them we are still nursing the wounds of the civil war, tell them i am still mourning my brother! tell them my parents lives has never been the same again after Losing Donald
We dont need any more blood,we want to be happy, we deserve to be happy!. We will enter this presidential election in one accord and we are going to come out in one accord! and the best man will win

Please my fellow Nigerian youths let's make this year election the most peaceful.
May Allah guild us accordingly
GOD BLESS YOU

2 Likes

Re: Recent Pro Election Violence In The North,buhari Know What To Do by Nobody: 12:22am On Jan 12, 2015
i just did my relocation from dere as a corr member...GOD I BLESS UR NAME....

BUT APC WILL NOT GO UNPUNISHED AFTER DEY LOSS COME FEB 14....

GEJ TILL BUHARI GET SENSE...AND TURNS TO A CHRISTIAN..........kikikikijujijkikikik..i just de laff e supporters wen de beneath me....

na just mouth dem de run!!!

4 Likes

Re: Recent Pro Election Violence In The North,buhari Know What To Do by BraveAfrican(m): 12:28am On Jan 12, 2015
Re: Recent Pro Election Violence In The North,buhari Know What To Do by VICTORCIZA(m): 12:31am On Jan 12, 2015
patrickdarlins:
i just did my relocation from dere as a corr member...GOD I BLESS UR NAME....

BUT APC WILL NOT GO UNPUNISHED AFTER DEY LOSS COME FEB 14....

GEJ TILL BUHARI GET SENSE...AND TURNS TO A CHRISTIAN..........kikikikijujijkikikik..i just de laff e supporters wen de beneath me....

na just mouth dem de run!!!
I thank God your relocation was successful

1 Like

Re: Recent Pro Election Violence In The North,buhari Know What To Do by Nobody: 12:40am On Jan 12, 2015
VICTORCIZA:
I thank God your relocation was successful
my brother...thank u jare...u be better person..

i knew i had to move away far away from any nothern state dis period...and again...am a core member..and u know in jos they hate seeing core members on uniform...as in eh...e de annoy dem like say dier mama die....

i dont just know wats dier problem...and u know election is around the corner...any small thin say gej win now...the pepper eye when dem go take follow corpers eh..e go pass civil war...

last three months while i was there....i heard and i saw the APC's doing their rally..and awareness...u know what dey said??

THAT IF APC DID NOT WIN IN JOS...THAT THEY ARE GONA TURN JOS UPSIDE DOWN....cold catch me instantly...i was just wondering how it will look like in jos during and after d election.......cos i know buhari must loose...its certain...

3 Likes

Re: Recent Pro Election Violence In The North,buhari Know What To Do by hushmail: 12:49am On Jan 12, 2015
op I really feel your pain

those Nigerians with born to rule mentality

have failed woefully this time around.
why is that all these political disturbances

keep coming up from part of the country?

abeg Buhari rein in your goons and save 9ja.

burning opponents buses and police stations will in no way

give you victory at the polls.

since APC e-rats are so sure of victory, let the polls speak.

2 Likes

Re: Recent Pro Election Violence In The North,buhari Know What To Do by VICTORCIZA(m): 12:58am On Jan 12, 2015
patrickdarlins:
my brother...thank u jare...u be better person..

i knew i had to move away far away from any nothern state dis period...and again...am a core member..and u know in jos they hate seeing core members on uniform...as in eh...e de annoy dem like say dier mama die....

i dont just know wats dier problem...and u know election is around the corner...any small thin say gej win now...the pepper eye when dem go take follow corpers eh..e go pass civil war...

last three months while i was there....i heard and i saw the APC's doing their rally..and awareness...u know what dey said??

THAT IF APC DID NOT WIN IN JOS...THAT THEY ARE GONA TURN JOS UPSIDE DOWN....cold catch me instantly...i was just wondering how it will look like in jos during and after d election.......cos i know buhari must loose...its certain...
You made the right choice!

1 Like

Re: Recent Pro Election Violence In The North,buhari Know What To Do by VICTORCIZA(m): 1:01am On Jan 12, 2015
hushmail:
op I really feel your pain

those Nigerians with born to rule mentality

have failed woefully this time around.
why is that all these political disturbances

keep coming up from part of the country?

abeg Buhari rein in your goons and save 9ja.

burning opponents buses and police stations will in no way

give you victory at the polls.

since APC e-rats are so sure of victory, let the polls speak.
exactly what i am saying. peace conquers all

1 Like

Re: Recent Pro Election Violence In The North,buhari Know What To Do by lacasa: 1:08am On Jan 12, 2015
Until u present the evidence of those people u mentioned being APC members or being sent by Buhari, then...

I'm sorry for all of u cos, its still...

Buhari 2015 to Victory

Till

GEJ returns our 20Billion dollars.

*cheers* grin
Re: Recent Pro Election Violence In The North,buhari Know What To Do by VICTORCIZA(m): 1:35am On Jan 12, 2015
lacasa:
Until u present the evidence of those people u mentioned being APC members or being sent by Buhari, then...

I'm sorry for all of u cos, its still...

Buhari 2015 to Victory

Till

GEJ returns our 20Billion dollars.

*cheers* grin
i am not a robot made for defense of political thieves, so i don't see any need to argue about who win or lose but remember this "No country survives two wars "
The calling for peaceful election ought to start with us the youth but if you can't see.the danger lurking then i am sorry! i need not discuss this with you

1 Like

Re: Recent Pro Election Violence In The North,buhari Know What To Do by lacasa: 1:44am On Jan 12, 2015
VICTORCIZA:
i am not a robot made for defense of political thieves, so i don't see any need to argue about who win or lose but remember this "No country survives two wars "
The calling for peaceful election ought to start with us the youth but if you can't see.the danger lurking then i am sorry! i need not discuss this with you

gringringrin

Once u ask for evidence to emboss their accusations to Buhari, they change the tone from before and start claiming prophecies grin

#TANoids will continue to fail.

GMB till $20Billion returns cool
Re: Recent Pro Election Violence In The North,buhari Know What To Do by VICTORCIZA(m): 7:20am On Jan 12, 2015
lacasa:

gringringrin

Once u ask for evidence to emboss their accusations to Buhari, they change the tone from before and start claiming prophecies grin

#TANoids will continue to fail.

GMB till $20Billion returns cool
you are talking out of point

(1) (Reply)

I’ll Break Re-election Jinx In Oyo – Ajimobi / Who Is The Most Popular Nigerian Politician ? / El-rufai, Fashola Campaigning For Jonathan – PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.