Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,089 members, 7,814,786 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

Video Of 'the Real Buhari' Taken Off Youtube? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of 'the Real Buhari' Taken Off Youtube? (990 Views)

"Reported Release Of Kabiru Sokoto: Hatred For President Buhari Taken Too Far" / FGN, Buhari Taken To International Criminal Court / President Buhari Taken To Court, See The Prosecutors. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Of 'the Real Buhari' Taken Off Youtube? by Gombs(m): 2:34am On Jan 29, 2015
I was curious about what the hype of a purported video about Buhari, that I went on YouTube to watch, I was awed to say the least. But I stopped around 22 minutes and tried downloading it. It was 151mb only for the 55min video, I didn't download it because my modem last night had only 84mb left.

This morning, I tried continuing on my tab, only to find out that the video has been removed! cry cry

Question is why? Any reasons? Please did any Nairalander download it? If any did, please put up a Dropbox link for me.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Video Of 'the Real Buhari' Taken Off Youtube? by Sunnybobo3(m): 2:43am On Jan 29, 2015
Gombs:
I was curious about what the hype of a purported video about Buhari, that I went on YouTube to watch, I was awed to say the least. But I stopped around 22 minutes and tried downloading it. It was 151mb only for the 55min video, I didn't download it because my modem last night had only 84mb left.

This morning, I tried continuing on my tab, only to find out that the video has been removed! cry cry

Question is why? Any reasons? Please did any Nairalander download it? If any did, please put up a Dropbox link for me.

God bless Nigeria.

The video is still on YouTube, here's the link; The Real Buhari - The Documentary:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DlB6UY6ObSg
Re: Video Of 'the Real Buhari' Taken Off Youtube? by Gombs(m): 2:56am On Jan 29, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

The video is still on YouTube, here's the link; The Real Buhari - The Documentary:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DlB6UY6ObSg

Thanks alot sir

Thread closed
Re: Video Of 'the Real Buhari' Taken Off Youtube? by badmus1346(m): 2:59am On Jan 29, 2015
grin smile till Gej will emerge for second term...BBM 2293EBDC

2 Likes

Re: Video Of 'the Real Buhari' Taken Off Youtube? by ekenetheorg(m): 6:05pm On Feb 05, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Message Bout Boko Haram Presence In South West Nd Rivers State / Zahra Buhari Asks Nigerians To Donate Money For Her Fathers' Campaign [photo] / See What This Person Did To His PVC After Election Postponement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.