Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,927 members, 7,821,247 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

Buhari Slumps In Calabar - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Slumps In Calabar (1847 Views)

Eugene Anenih Slumps And Dies Of Heart Attack (Photo) / Buhari Slumps At Calabar Rally / Buhari Slumps At Calabar Rally- Nigerian Pilot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Slumps In Calabar by swagwu(m): 12:41am On Jan 12, 2015
Muhammadu Buhari, Presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress, APC slumped at his campaign rally in Calabar, the Cross River state capital; African Herald Express Reports.

Buhari reportedly slumped when he was climbing to the podium to give his speech. Four aides rushed to his side and stabilized him quickly.

An eyewitness who was present at the event told African Herald Express, ''From the way he sat when his convoy arrived, it was obvious that the man does not appear very strong. It could be stress arising from old age as well as fatigue from campaign trips to Rivers, Akwa Ibom, Imo and now Cross River State''.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Slumps In Calabar by Nobody: 12:43am On Jan 12, 2015
Is this the kind of person we need in nigeria a sickler a weakling only campaigning that he's doing oo he's fainting what if he becomes head of state?

Think wise beforÊ you votÈ NIGERIA

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Slumps In Calabar by blemon44(m): 12:44am On Jan 12, 2015
who does not know that he is an old man and can not
lead this great nation

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Slumps In Calabar by swagwu(m): 12:45am On Jan 12, 2015
samflexxy:
You can lie pics or I don't believe it
am an eyewitness ...dude...ask anybody u knw dat stays in calabar.
Re: Buhari Slumps In Calabar by blemon44(m): 12:45am On Jan 12, 2015
samflexxy:
You can lie pics or I don't believe it

wht do you need pics for

i saw it on channels tv news

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Slumps In Calabar by Nobody: 12:45am On Jan 12, 2015
e don happen!!!!!...

sahara reporters now invading nairaland....lols
Re: Buhari Slumps In Calabar by pacifique(m): 12:46am On Jan 12, 2015
Re: Buhari Slumps In Calabar by BraveAfrican(m): 12:49am On Jan 12, 2015
Re: Buhari Slumps In Calabar by raumdeuter: 12:53am On Jan 12, 2015
blemon44:

wht do you need pics for

i saw it on channels tv news

If its on channel news, Doesn't common sense tel you that it would be on the same Channels news website?

Well Jonadulls supporters are united in stupiditty

1 Like

Re: Buhari Slumps In Calabar by peeberry2(m): 12:54am On Jan 12, 2015
the man need some rest......
Re: Buhari Slumps In Calabar by publicenemy(m): 12:54am On Jan 12, 2015
Even if he has Cancer of the Dìck, we will vote for him. Afterall when former president U"mar yar"adua died thIs He goat took over in peace.

#AnybodybutGEJ.
Re: Buhari Slumps In Calabar by blemon44(m): 1:07am On Jan 12, 2015
raumdeuter:

If its on channel news, Doesn't common sense tel you that it would be on the same Channels news website?

Well Jonadulls supporters are united in stupiditty

well bullhari supporters are united in terrorizing Nigeria

but God pass una

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Slumps In Calabar by vislabraye(m): 1:16am On Jan 12, 2015
The campaign is too rigorous for someone of his age whether the story is true or not. I know politicians will not allow him a break so as to deny any illness.
But Buhari should not die now. We know the violence that will erupt if he does.
Re: Buhari Slumps In Calabar by ibkgab001: 1:45am On Jan 12, 2015
i tell you nothing is going to happen ..... all you will hear from those Hausa is that.... ina nilahi wa lena rojuna .... Obasanjo has planned it for yoruba again grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Slumps In Calabar by hyfr(m): 1:54am On Jan 12, 2015
samflexxy:
Is this the kind of person we need in nigeria a sickler a weakling only campaigning that he's doing oo he's fainting what if he becomes head of state?

Think wise beforÊ you votÈ NIGERIA
I thought u were once advocating for buhari?? cheesy
Re: Buhari Slumps In Calabar by HzRF(m): 3:41am On Jan 12, 2015
Hausa thinks power is better than wisdom.. sw will teach u a lesson

If this 73 yrs old man wins d election...he will just be d figure head..yoruba will rule Nigeria

Tinubu masterpiece
Vote for Change

Sai Buhari (TINUBU )

1 Like

Re: Buhari Slumps In Calabar by Nobody: 4:40am On Jan 12, 2015
I was THERE!!!the guy slumped like a fallen bWesh. men are evil oh!you guys are sure this zombie is weak, why still vote him?was that the best candidate to offer?an otondo for that matter.
Re: Buhari Slumps In Calabar by SLIDEwaxie(m): 4:45am On Jan 12, 2015
swagwu:
am an eyewitness ...dude...ask anybody u knw dat stays in calabar.
lol, and na only co.e get the eyes?

cheesy u TANoids are always rich in foolishness. If he as my h as slumbers that day, the world will knw with all the paparazzi, mics and eyes sohrrouding him..

*mimicking* I am an eye witness.
Mumundus..
Re: Buhari Slumps In Calabar by swagwu(m): 12:00am On Jan 13, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
lol, and na only co.e get the eyes?

cheesy u TANoids are always rich in foolishness. If he as my h as slumbers that day, the world will knw with all the paparazzi, mics and eyes sohrrouding him..

*mimicking* I am an eye witness.
Mumundus..
nt here for a fight....

tnx!! goodday.....
Re: Buhari Slumps In Calabar by ayoballs: 12:19am On Jan 13, 2015
But why do people lie?

(1) (Reply)

On Soludo, Buhari, Jonathan And The Elections .....pat Utomi / 3rd Largest Party In Nigeria Endorses Jonathan For 2nd Term / Amampor Intervew With GMB And GEJ (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.