Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,765 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

Buhari - A Secondary School Drop Out (Joined Army Before Final Year Exams) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari - A Secondary School Drop Out (Joined Army Before Final Year Exams) (5010 Views)

Strp Unclad Or Fail Final Year Exams, Says A Professor To Female Student / Governor Okorocha Dressed As A Secondary School Student / “Buhari A Most Distinguished International Fellow”- US War College Commandant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari - A Secondary School Drop Out (Joined Army Before Final Year Exams) by Bayswater: 1:53am On Jan 12, 2015
At last, the mystery behind Buhari's education is being unravelled. Reports have it that Buhari did attend secondary school but he dropped out before his final exams to join the military.

A full press release shall be made concerning this in the coming weeks, it would now be left to INEC to determine if he actually meets the requirements of the Nigerian constitution for a presidential candidate.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari - A Secondary School Drop Out (Joined Army Before Final Year Exams) by ibkgab001: 1:55am On Jan 12, 2015
Exactly what i think... but my dear don`t dull people will Vote for him even with ordinary BRT ticket not even a NEPA bill as CERTI

#NEXT?

12 Likes

Re: Buhari - A Secondary School Drop Out (Joined Army Before Final Year Exams) by hopilo: 1:56am On Jan 12, 2015
He just stated the obvious. Well now that he owns up I think we should forgive him for deceiving us and allow him contest. For once let suspend the constitutional provision for GMB after all it is the rule of lawless we are known for. He that come to equity must come with clean hands.

1 Like

Re: Buhari - A Secondary School Drop Out (Joined Army Before Final Year Exams) by Bayswater: 1:58am On Jan 12, 2015
ibkgab001:
Exactly what i think... but my dear don`t dull people will Vote for him even with ordinary BRT ticket not even a NEPA bill

#NEXT?

People can only vote him if he gets on the ballot but from the look of things he might not make it to the ballot. He has some constitutional requirements to meet for him to qualify as a presidential candidate.

The question is has he met these requirements? NO.

20 Likes

Re: Buhari - A Secondary School Drop Out (Joined Army Before Final Year Exams) by Nobody: 1:58am On Jan 12, 2015
hopilo:
La
and you actually think it will make fp smh
Re: Buhari - A Secondary School Drop Out (Joined Army Before Final Year Exams) by Adminisher: 2:02am On Jan 12, 2015
Bayswater:
At last, the mystery behind Buhari's education is being unravelled. Reports have it that Buhari did attend secondary school but he dropped out before his final exams to join the military.

A full press release shall be made concerning this in the coming weeks, it would now be left to INEC to determine if he actually meets the requirements of the Nigerian constitution for a presidential candidate.

This is very silly. Dropped out to join the military. Even if that were true, the military training, do you know what it entails?. Is it not at the very least an HND qualification?. Can you read a map without knowing geography?. Can you calculate the angle to set artillery gun without knowing basic physics?.

14 Likes

Re: Buhari - A Secondary School Drop Out (Joined Army Before Final Year Exams) by ibkgab001: 2:03am On Jan 12, 2015
i Tell you here in Nigeria everything works so far you are Mafia irregardless of any unforeseen circumstances ##Mafiarules
Re: Buhari - A Secondary School Drop Out (Joined Army Before Final Year Exams) by Bayswater: 2:11am On Jan 12, 2015
Adminisher:

This is very silly. Dropped out to join the military. Even if that were true, the military training, do you know what it entails?. Is it not at the very least an HND qualification?. Can you read a map without knowing geography?. Can you calculate the angle to set artillery gun without knowing basic physics?.

He can go on to become Albert Einstein, Mark Zuckerberg or even be the one to invent the cure for HIV/AIDS. Without completing secondary school, he is not fit to be a presidential candidate and that is why we are approaching the courts to put him in his place as it is evident JEGA won't do his work properly.

17 Likes

Re: Buhari - A Secondary School Drop Out (Joined Army Before Final Year Exams) by LoveDecay(m): 2:19am On Jan 12, 2015
Make una no kill ya self for buhari.

What sort of FEAR is THIS grin

4 Likes

Re: Buhari - A Secondary School Drop Out (Joined Army Before Final Year Exams) by naijaking1: 2:20am On Jan 12, 2015
This is going to be very interesting: as a nation of law, let' see how Nigeria solves this Buhari school certificate palaver.

Buhari should either go back to school and produce some sort of school certificate
OR
The constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria should be changed at the section where it required a school certificate before anybody could become president.

Simple!

7 Likes

Re: Buhari - A Secondary School Drop Out (Joined Army Before Final Year Exams) by Genius100: 2:23am On Jan 12, 2015
Bayswater:

He can go on to become Albert Einstein, Mark Zuckerberg or even be the one to invent the cure for HIV/AIDS. Without completing secondary school, he is not fit to be a presidential candidate and that is why we are approaching the courts to put him in his place as it is evident JEGA won't do his work properly.

Why does PDP keep hiring dullards to spread Propaganda? Have you even bothered to read the electoral act? The requirement is a MINIMUM of high school diploma or equivalent...

We all know Buhari went to the War College in the US as well as other schools in the UK and India.. Good luck with your idiocy..

8 Likes

Re: Buhari - A Secondary School Drop Out (Joined Army Before Final Year Exams) by Bayswater: 2:27am On Jan 12, 2015
Genius100:

Why does PDP keep hiring dullards to spread Propaganda? Have you even bothered to read the electoral act? The requirement is a MINIMUM of high school diploma or equivalent...

We all know Buhari went to the War College in the US as well as other schools in the UK and India.. Good luck with your idiocy..

You cannot build something on nothing, copy? Are you familiar with that statement?

10 Likes

Re: Buhari - A Secondary School Drop Out (Joined Army Before Final Year Exams) by onyengbu: 2:35am On Jan 12, 2015
Adminisher:

If you forged WAEC result to get an admission into an engineering school and you aced all your exams including all sorts of integration and differentiation but you were caught in the end. Your engineering degree will be pulled and you will go back to resitting for waec and JAMB before thinking about university again.
My point, you have to meet a certain standard to qualify (not merit) for a new level.

12 Likes

Re: Buhari - A Secondary School Drop Out (Joined Army Before Final Year Exams) by batuphil(m): 2:37am On Jan 12, 2015
Last time I read that GEJ have a degree on Zoology.. I guess that's all he need to rule a country. Zoology of all degree in the world.

Now question is would you rather vote for a guy that join the military to sacrifice his life for his country and who actually serve his nation or vote for a guy who went to school to study how to treat animals?
With his education on treating animals, GEJ ruled the country for 6 years and still no electricity or government tap water, because in reality animal don't need electricity in the wild and they drink from any source of water.
I am not an animal to be rules by Zoologist.

I honestly don't care if Buhari go to school or not, all i want is someone who will provide Electricity and water.. I cannot even estimate how much I paid on petrol / Generator.

Rest of the world is enjoying gas/petrol at the lowest but Nigeria petrol price remain the same.. this is a nation full of crude oil but rather export.. what kind of country and leadership is this?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari - A Secondary School Drop Out (Joined Army Before Final Year Exams) by onyengbu: 2:44am On Jan 12, 2015
batuphil:
Last time I read that GEJ have a degree on Zoology.. I guess that's all he need to rule a country. Zoology of all degree in the world.

Now question is would you rather vote for a guy that join the military to sacrifice his life for his country and who actually serve his nation or vote for a guy who went to school to study how to treat animals?
With his education on treating animals, GEJ ruled the country for 6 years and still no electricity or government tap water, because in reality animal don't need electricity in the wild and they drink from any source of water.

I honestly don't care if Buhari go to school or not, all i want is someone who will provide Electricity and water.. I cannot even estimate how much I paid on petrol / Generator.

Rest of the world is enjoying gas/petrol at the lowest but Nigeria petrol price remain the same.. this is a nation full of crude oil but rather export.. what kind of country and leadership is this?
A lot of guys who joined the military abandoned tanks for an AK-47 wielding Boko Boys. It doesnt mean that anyone who joined the military is there to die for the nation.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari - A Secondary School Drop Out (Joined Army Before Final Year Exams) by nationwide1(m): 3:29am On Jan 12, 2015
What is the source of this post? Buhari has already lied under oath for saying his certificates are with military but in Nigeria the constitution is disdained.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari - A Secondary School Drop Out (Joined Army Before Final Year Exams) by listenersky: 3:30am On Jan 12, 2015
In 2011 Jonathan used I had no shoes to win the hearts of Nigerians, now 2015 he's using certificate scandal to turn the heart of Nigerians against his opponent. Let's see how this ends.

1 Like

Re: Buhari - A Secondary School Drop Out (Joined Army Before Final Year Exams) by HzRF(m): 3:32am On Jan 12, 2015
Bayswater:

No wonder that madmen that screened him said... A final year drop out and eventual graduate are the same in educational ranking

2 Likes

Re: Buhari - A Secondary School Drop Out (Joined Army Before Final Year Exams) by listenersky: 3:35am On Jan 12, 2015
So in 2011 they didn't bother about his qualifications. But now in 2015,because it's certain Jonathan will lose if the election is free and fair,they are jittery? I believe what will be will be.God has a positive plan for Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Buhari - A Secondary School Drop Out (Joined Army Before Final Year Exams) by tit(f): 3:39am On Jan 12, 2015
naijaking1:
This is going to be very interesting: as a nation of law, let' see how Nigeria solves this Buhari school certificate palaver.

Buhari should either go back to school and produce some sort of school certificate
OR
The constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria should be changed at the section where it required a school certificate before anybody could become president.

Simple!

I hope the US War College did not give him an attendance diploma.
If Buhari only has an attendance diploma, then an educational board would have to sit to determine if his various army courses are equivalent to a school certificate.

1 Like

Re: Buhari - A Secondary School Drop Out (Joined Army Before Final Year Exams) by babadee1(m): 3:40am On Jan 12, 2015
Bayswater:

What is your source for this information? Either post some evidence or admit that you are a useless liar.

1 Like

Re: Buhari - A Secondary School Drop Out (Joined Army Before Final Year Exams) by listenersky: 3:42am On Jan 12, 2015
Bayswater:

this is a lie cooked up by the PDP.I know this will end well for the people's General.

1 Like

Re: Buhari - A Secondary School Drop Out (Joined Army Before Final Year Exams) by ORAFA(m): 3:48am On Jan 12, 2015
Adminisher:

My brother don't waste your time educating him because he won't listen. Their support are all based on biased beliefs.

1 Like

Re: Buhari - A Secondary School Drop Out (Joined Army Before Final Year Exams) by listenersky: 3:49am On Jan 12, 2015
Bayswater:

what I don't get is,what are the requirements to enter into the US War College? So I can enter into a college in USA without a secondary school certificate?pls clarify? because my Jss3 Niece need not wait to finish her secondary school then,she can proceed to the USA right away to further her education.

1 Like

Re: Buhari - A Secondary School Drop Out (Joined Army Before Final Year Exams) by brownlord: 4:04am On Jan 12, 2015
Adminisher:

Maybe you don't know buhari refused to be a fighter pilot because he has no basic knowledge of physics, he instead choose infantry where his academic records/knowledge won't be required.

The man has got something up his sleeve

6 Likes

Re: Buhari - A Secondary School Drop Out (Joined Army Before Final Year Exams) by brownlord: 4:06am On Jan 12, 2015
listenersky:
what I don't get is,what are the requirements to enter into the US War College? So I can enter into a college in USA without a secondary school certificate?pls clarify? because my Jss3 Niece need not wait to finish her secondary school then,she can proceed to the USA right away to further her education.

Buhari was sent to those programms, india, Uk and the war college by Nigeria military, he is not going there on his own, and most of those courses are on military drills/techniques and his credentials won't be required by those institution since he is sponsored by Nigeria Army, this is simple nah

5 Likes

Re: Buhari - A Secondary School Drop Out (Joined Army Before Final Year Exams) by brownlord: 4:09am On Jan 12, 2015
batuphil:

Pure nonsense, so we have to bend the law to accommodate Buhari simply because he is the only one that can provide you electricity? you don't care if Buhari lied in the previous election and still lying that he's documents are with the military board. Even if so after 3 elections 12 years and still counting, does it make sense to you that a one time head of state is finding it difficult to retrieve his property to an institution he was a head?

Think man

5 Likes

Re: Buhari - A Secondary School Drop Out (Joined Army Before Final Year Exams) by thewarrior72: 4:27am On Jan 12, 2015
grin cheesy grin BUHARI is about to be finally buried tongue tongue

Sai BUHARI IS A FRAUDSTAR

1 Like

Re: Buhari - A Secondary School Drop Out (Joined Army Before Final Year Exams) by Nobody: 4:32am On Jan 12, 2015
What is wrong is wrong. Let's follow what the constitution says. We cannot change the rules of the game now just to favour one individual. That may be a very bad precedence.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari - A Secondary School Drop Out (Joined Army Before Final Year Exams) by gists: 5:06am On Jan 12, 2015
Then in that case what is pdp waiting for? Why are they waiting for inec to disqualify buhari? If they are sure of what they are saying they should take the matter to court and let the court disqualify him - simple
grin grin grin

The law is very clear. For those who do not know what the law says on this:
A person shall be qualified for election to the office of the President if -

(a) he is a citizen of Nigeria by birth;

(b) he has attained the age of forty years;

(c) he is a member of a political party and is sponsored by that political party; and

(d) he has been educated up to at least School Certificate level or its equivalent.
PDP do the needful.
Re: Buhari - A Secondary School Drop Out (Joined Army Before Final Year Exams) by aresa: 5:09am On Jan 12, 2015
Bayswater:

Only court can disqualify Buhari

The Independent National Electoral Commission on Saturday said only the courts could disqualify a former Head of State and Presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress, Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (retd.), ahead of the 2015 general elections.

The commission, which said there was nothing it could do in the matter, also said it had not received any petition against President Goodluck Jonathan of the Peoples Democratic Party, Buhari and other presidential candidates, more than seven days after displaying their particulars.

The Director of Voter Education and Publicity in INEC, Mr. Oluwole Osaze-Uzzi, in an interview with our correspondent, said the commission could not go beyond its constitutional powers.

“What do you want INEC to do? [b]INEC cannot disqualify anybody and there is nothing we can do. We don’t have any power to disqualify him.He didn’t bring it (certificates) and so there is nothing INEC can do. INEC cannot disqualify him and cannot remove his name.[/b]The Independent National Electoral Commission on Saturday said only the courts could disqualify a former Head of State and Presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress, Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (retd.), ahead of the 2015 general elections.

The commission, which said there was nothing it could do in the matter, also said it had not received any petition against President Goodluck Jonathan of the Peoples Democratic Party, Buhari and other presidential candidates, more than seven days after displaying their particulars.

The Director of Voter Education and Publicity in INEC, Mr. Oluwole Osaze-Uzzi, in an interview with our correspondent, said the commission could not go beyond its constitutional powers.

What do you want INEC to do? INEC cannot disqualify anybody and there is nothing we can do. We don’t have any power to disqualify him.He didn’t bring it (certificates) and so there is nothing INEC can do. INEC cannot disqualify him and cannot remove his name.

http://www.punchng.com/news/only-court-can-disqualify-buhari-inec/

You people need to face market or find something better to do with your time...
Re: Buhari - A Secondary School Drop Out (Joined Army Before Final Year Exams) by Adminisher: 5:13am On Jan 12, 2015
onyengbu:

If you forged WAEC result to get an admission into an engineering school and you aced all your exams including all sorts of integration and differentiation but you were caught in the end. Your engineering degree will be pulled and you will go back to resitting for waec and JAMB before thinking about university again.
My point, you have to meet a certain standard to qualify (not merit) for a new level.

This is just the point I make to young Nigerians especially from the SS and SE. It is hard to believe but trust me, We were not forging certificates in the sixties in Nigeria especially in the north. The British were superintending admissions into military schools in Nigeria so it is hard to imagine an unqualified person became an army officer. Most of you poorly educated products of a defective system are the ones making noise here and showing your backgrounds.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Update: The Bokoharam Prisoners Are Now In Anambra / Breaking: Ex-us Congressman Renews Call For Biafra Referendum / Kano Workers To Get N20,000 Fuel Subsidy Palliative, Pensioners N15,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.