Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,903 members, 7,835,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Dear In-laws, Where's My WIFE? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dear In-laws, Where's My WIFE? (4731 Views)

Why Are Nigerian Mother In-laws Too Mean Towards Their Daughter In-laws?. / What My In-Laws Served Me (photo) / Woman Caught By Her In-laws With Her Husband's Friend In A Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear In-laws, Where's My WIFE? by StanleyDivine(m): 5:52am On Jan 12, 2015
Re: Dear In-laws, Where's My WIFE? by Nobody: 5:55am On Jan 12, 2015
Please explain. Don't understand
Re: Dear In-laws, Where's My WIFE? by pussyeater(m): 5:58am On Jan 12, 2015
Jamb Question
Re: Dear In-laws, Where's My WIFE? by Nobody: 6:03am On Jan 12, 2015
Someone is missing.
Anti spambot at it again.

4 Likes

Re: Dear In-laws, Where's My WIFE? by Hazardd(m): 6:08am On Jan 12, 2015
she has been kidnapped by bokoharam
Re: Dear In-laws, Where's My WIFE? by shitshappen(m): 9:36am On Jan 12, 2015
Perhaps if we have some of the facts, we could have some theories about what must have happened to her. How about that?

3 Likes

Re: Dear In-laws, Where's My WIFE? by Nobody: 9:39am On Jan 12, 2015
Are your in-laws nlders?

8 Likes

Re: Dear In-laws, Where's My WIFE? by shitshappen(m): 9:40am On Jan 12, 2015
On a second thought, is she crying as the second picture suggests? Maybe they discovered something about you at the last minute and hurriedly sent her abroad to save her from you? Just kidding

1 Like

Re: Dear In-laws, Where's My WIFE? by veave(f): 10:15am On Jan 12, 2015
What happuned broda. Abeg give us d break down lets know how to help you

#untospecialaprokothings grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dear In-laws, Where's My WIFE? by elantraceey(f): 10:26am On Jan 12, 2015
brito:
Are your in-laws nlders?

i just tire o

2 Likes

Re: Dear In-laws, Where's My WIFE? by Nobody: 10:27am On Jan 12, 2015
Maybe Nkem changed her mind.
Re: Dear In-laws, Where's My WIFE? by mutter(f): 10:46am On Jan 12, 2015
Such a young good looking man. This woman is lucky, she better come out of hiding.
Re: Dear In-laws, Where's My WIFE? by anthoniaz(f): 10:47am On Jan 12, 2015
When is your white wedding?
Re: Dear In-laws, Where's My WIFE? by Nobody: 10:48am On Jan 12, 2015
shocked shocked shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dear In-laws, Where's My WIFE? by Nobody: 10:52am On Jan 12, 2015
Wow!!! Dnt know what to say.
Re: Dear In-laws, Where's My WIFE? by Femsyn(m): 12:41pm On Jan 12, 2015
anthoniaz:
When is your white wedding?

What has white wedding got to do with his situation
FYI, white wedding is just a repitition.

1 Like

Re: Dear In-laws, Where's My WIFE? by anthoniaz(f): 1:15pm On Jan 12, 2015
Femsyn:

What has white wedding got to do with his situation
FYI, white wedding is just a repitition.
Don't be angry.The only reason I asked is because most people don't allow their daughters to move until the white is done unless you don't want to go to church at all.Sorry I asked.

My trad was 20th and white was 27th. I stayed in my parents house till that 27th.

**MODIFIED**
Thought you were even the Op.Apology withdrawn tongue

7 Likes

Re: Dear In-laws, Where's My WIFE? by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jan 12, 2015
Some very religious homes don't give their daughters out till after white wedding. ... They believe without white wedding, you both are only but cohabiting. ..

Hope you communicate with her or is there more to what you wrote here?? undecided

Whichever, kpele my bro...
Re: Dear In-laws, Where's My WIFE? by freecocoa(f): 1:25pm On Jan 12, 2015
Na wa o.

How can you come here with this kind incomplete story? Just what do you expect us to say?

Tell us the 'story for the gods' your in-laws told you and then you may have a case.
Re: Dear In-laws, Where's My WIFE? by Nutase: 2:29pm On Jan 12, 2015
mutter:
Such a young good looking man. This woman is lucky, she better come out of hiding.
How does good looking translate to luck in marriage . You better choose a husband based on the right criteria b4 you end up opening a "My fine looking Husband Beat me after I caught him cheating on me" thread tomorrow (op i'm not refering to u).

11 Likes

Re: Dear In-laws, Where's My WIFE? by Nutase: 2:32pm On Jan 12, 2015
StanleyDivine no part payment for marriage o. As soon as u complete your payment we go release your consignment grin

4 Likes

Re: Dear In-laws, Where's My WIFE? by omegdeluxe(f): 3:13pm On Jan 12, 2015
What was the agreement you had with your inlaws before the traditional marriage?

If there are plans for a white wedding in future, they probably want that to take place first before they release her to stay with you.
Re: Dear In-laws, Where's My WIFE? by marbee(f): 4:08pm On Jan 12, 2015
If you can expatiate more on the story it would have been better. Is your wife not having a phone? Are your in laws not within your reach so that you can ask them shocked
Re: Dear In-laws, Where's My WIFE? by mutter(f): 4:21pm On Jan 12, 2015
Nutase:
How does good looking translate to luck in marriage . You better choose a husband based on the right criteria b4 you end up opening a "My fine looking Husband Beat me after I caught him cheating on me" thread tomorrow (op i'm not refering to u).

That is good theory!
Also a very important issue. Don`t think II would allow my son bring home an ugly woman and then have eyes everywhere. Certainly it is just one of many qualities. Genes pla a great role when you have kid`s and certainly the world is so full of prejudices. Even for a job it plays a role. Pity but true.
Now I am not saying the partner must be beautiful but the looks must be pleasant and have character. Someone may be beautiful but have a dumb or unsympathetic look. The outside is sometimes a mirror of the inside. That is why even a so called ugly person can be beautiful.

This lady is not ugly but there is just this expression she has that .. well let me not say more.

2 Likes

Re: Dear In-laws, Where's My WIFE? by mutter(f): 4:22pm On Jan 12, 2015
No i have to write this.
She looks really mean and the young man looks so gentle and kind.

1 Like

Re: Dear In-laws, Where's My WIFE? by Dekonjay(f): 4:28pm On Jan 12, 2015
mutter:
No i have to write this.

You wrote what I was thinking. I thought exactly the same looking at those pictures

2 Likes

Re: Dear In-laws, Where's My WIFE? by veave(f): 4:28pm On Jan 12, 2015
mutter:
No i have to write this.

second pic...
guy be like... I'm so in love... girl be like... you neva see anything mumu...
grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Dear In-laws, Where's My WIFE? by Gloriagee(f): 4:30pm On Jan 12, 2015
Did your inlaws seize her phone or Y can't u call her to ask? Dú honestly think putting up her pics on a public website will help ur cause This is so unpardonable in my books.
Re: Dear In-laws, Where's My WIFE? by mutter(f): 4:46pm On Jan 12, 2015
Gloriagee:
Did your inlaws seize her phone or Y can't u call her to ask? Dú honestly think putting up her pics on a public website will help ur cause This is so unpardonable in my books.

GOOD BOUGHT AND DELIVERED.
Re: Dear In-laws, Where's My WIFE? by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jan 12, 2015
mutter:

That is good t.heory!
Also a very important issue. Don`t think II would allow my son bring home an ugly woman and then have eyes everywhere. Certainly it is just one of many qualities. Genes pla a great role when you have kid`s and certainly the world is so full of prejudices. Even for a job it plays a role. Pity but true.
Now I am not saying the partner must be beautiful but the looks must be pleasant and have character. Someone may be beautiful but have a dumb or unsympathetic look. The outside is sometimes a mirror of the inside. That is why even a so called ugly person can be beautiful.

This lady is not ugly but there is just this expression she has that .. well let me not say more.

Maybe she just has a hard face but is kind at heart. grin
Re: Dear In-laws, Where's My WIFE? by baby124: 6:32pm On Jan 12, 2015
LMAO. OP, LMAOOO

I see why she probably ran. Like why will you come online and be disgracing yourself and your future ex-wife like this. Instead of dealing with the issue internally. I am sure you know the exact reason why she ran away, but you are in denial. You are the type that thinks once you are in love, the person must die at your hands, and cannot dare to say she does not want again.

Just learn from your bad experience and pick up the pieces of your life. If it is a bad behavior you have that made this one run away, change. If it is a mental illness, get help.

Goodluck and be well.
Re: Dear In-laws, Where's My WIFE? by bennyrazz: 6:35pm On Jan 12, 2015
I don't really know why NLnders like to drink panadol for another person's headache? if your in laws told you story for the gods, what do you want us to tell you? pls stanleydivine, if you are serious, lodge your complaints at any police station. And if this is a prank, then something is wrong with you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anthony Joshua met Floyd Mayweather in my shop. / Marrying Without Parental Consent / Southafrican Man Gang-ra.ped By Three Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.