Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,704 members, 7,955,658 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:08 PM

Breaking News:mr President Attention Before It Is Too Late - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News:mr President Attention Before It Is Too Late (736 Views)

This Is How The Federal Government Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu Before It's Too Late / Breaking News. Mr Godwin Obaseki Emerges Apc Flagbearer / Mammoth Crowd Waiting For Mr President In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News:mr President Attention Before It Is Too Late by Kakpos: 7:31am On Jan 12, 2015
MY PEOPLE FROM KOGI STATE ARE ASKING:
(1)where is our refinery you promised us on august 23-2011
(2)where is our airport you political promised
(3)when are you coming to settle the disunite and killing you cause between igala and people of anambra
It is paining us to give what belong to us to another person because we are from north, we want to tell you categorically that the man call ahmadu ali and governor at large cannot give you 25percent I rest my case till feb 14 2015. accept our sympathy and we wish you journey mercy to otuoke.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News:mr President Attention Before It Is Too Late by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:33am On Jan 12, 2015
Mak I just dey here
Re: Breaking News:mr President Attention Before It Is Too Late by lionness(f): 7:35am On Jan 12, 2015
They should shutup! Didnt he build them some Almajiri schools? For a president to boasting he built schools fo beggars grin grin grin grin
Re: Breaking News:mr President Attention Before It Is Too Late by Redoil: 7:47am On Jan 12, 2015
lionness:
They should shutup! Didnt he build them some Almajiri schools? For a president to boasting he built schools fo beggars grin grin grin grin
why are you harsh on the?
Building of refinary and airport is mostly done by state gov e.g orient refinary and gombe airport. You people should stop begging like the almajiris for everything

1 Like

Re: Breaking News:mr President Attention Before It Is Too Late by MalcoImX: 7:57am On Jan 12, 2015
Redoil:
Building of refinary and airport is mostly done by state gov e.g orient refinary and gombe airport. You people should stop begging like the almajiris for everything
It's not everything they're begging or asking. The OP was asking for a fulfilment of a promise made.
Re: Breaking News:mr President Attention Before It Is Too Late by Phame: 8:03am On Jan 12, 2015
Jonathan knows he cant win in kogi. Ibrahim Idris that rigged for him in 2011 has been reduced to nothing politically and, Wada is presently out of his sense; who's gonna rig for gej?
Re: Breaking News:mr President Attention Before It Is Too Late by Phame: 8:05am On Jan 12, 2015
Redoil:
idiat, what do u mean by 'begging'?
Re: Breaking News:mr President Attention Before It Is Too Late by tayoxx(m): 8:08am On Jan 12, 2015
na my state be this o....The only thing gej did in kogi is that federal university....nothing else
Re: Breaking News:mr President Attention Before It Is Too Late by SirHouloo(m): 8:31am On Jan 12, 2015
Atleast he do sometin
Re: Breaking News:mr President Attention Before It Is Too Late by Kakpos: 8:34am On Jan 12, 2015
mr president I want to remind you again were is our refinery you promised us 2011? it is five(5) years now oooooo
Re: Breaking News:mr President Attention Before It Is Too Late by Kakpos: 8:42am On Jan 12, 2015
Building of refinary and airport is mostly done by state gov e.g orient refinary and gombe airport. You people should stop begging like the almajiris for everything.
MY DEAR I WILL NOT REPLY YOUR CONSERVATIVENESS, IGNORANCE,PREMITIVENESS,CRUDENESS AND INMENTALIBILITY! WAS KANUNA REFINARY BUIT BY YARO OR DELTA STATE BUIT BY ODUAGA OR RIVERS BUIT BY AMAECHI? HE PROMISED US LET HIM FULFILL HIS PROMISE

(1) (Reply)

February Or Fe-ar-buhary / Lol!!shocking Newspaper Cover From The Punch Magazine!see Pics / Goodluck And Buhari Caught Exchanging Words.see#

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.