Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,498 members, 7,812,539 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:01 PM

This Is How The Federal Government Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu Before It's Too Late - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is How The Federal Government Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu Before It's Too Late (37574 Views)

Popular Israeli Prophet Reveals What Will Happen To Nnamdi Kanu Before December / "You Can't Stop Nnamdi Kanu From Holding A Rally In Lagos" - FFK / The Lion Of The East By Femi Fani-Kayode: Nothing & No One Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is How The Federal Government Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu Before It's Too Late by wale101010: 7:38am On May 28, 2017
I have been a locker on Nairaland for years but I cannot be quiet anymore because I and millions of others might lose our jobs in Port Harcourt with the momentum seen with IPOB/Biafra restoration since Nnamdi Kanu release. I never believed for a while that IPOB could ever penetrate South South, particularly Rivers state. I work here as an oil worker and I'll be honest with you all: IPOB/Biafra has taken over Rivers state particularly Port Harcourt...everywhere you go its IPOB. Anyone telling you that IPOB/Biafra is a SE/Igbo affair is deceiving you. We here on gorund know what's happening here. It's not just Igbos, it's Ikwerre, Urhobo, Ishekiri, Annang, Ibibio, you name it!

As a concern citizen, I think Federal government should as a matter of emergency move to counteract Nnamdi Kanu before this gets out of hand because after May 30th, things will never be the same with Nigeria. You cannot stop this movement by force, anyone advising you to use force is deceiving you. The people following Nnamdi Kanu are not fools; this people, as with us know that Nigeria is a failure especially with the marginalization of SE, and some areas with SS. This is not the time to debate on if the fault is from the leaders of SE or SS, no, rather time for the Federal government to act immediately by implementing these measures below to pacify and make these young men abandon Kanu.

Federal government must do these:

1. Declare May 30th, Biafra Memorial Day and ask the Senate to pass it as a law that every May 30th will be a public holiday. On this May 30th, acting President Osinbanjo will lead the commemoration of all Biafran fallen heroes and heroines, by laying a wreath at the National Square Abuja in their memory. Celebrate it like we do with Nigeria Airforces Remembrance Day. Biafran Fallen Heroes and Heroines are human too like their Nigerian counterpart.
2. A committee should be set up by the Presidential Executive Council to go to SE and fact-find on all federal roads that need repair, expansion, and construction of new roads where needed.
3. All seaports and Riverport in SS and SE; Port Harcourt, Onne, Calabar, Warri and Onitsha should be reopened, funded and allowed to function to full capacity without interference.
4. All International Airports in SE and SS; Port Harcourt, Calabar, Enugu and Asaba should be funded and allowed to function to full international airport standard like Lagos and Abuja.
5. Earmark funds to support local manufacturers in Aba, Onitsha and Nnewi.
6. Most importantly, restructure the oil and gas industry, where states will be allowed to managed their oil and gas resource, and pay tax to the center.
7. Fix the lopsided appointments by Buhari, and ensure that SE, SW, SS, NC, NW, and NE are evenly represented.
8. Do away with quota system in our educational system, and let students who score high marks reap the benefits of their labor.
9. Disarm Fulani and restrict their movements to the North only.
10. All government offices and agencies must have at least one office in Enugu, Calabar or Port Harcourt.
11. All foreign consulate and visa processing centers must have at least one office in Enugu, Calabar or Port Harcourt.
12. Assure them of a new Nigeria in the horizon, and things will be better, and more restructuring will be made in the coming months as more consultations are done.

I ASSURE YOU, MAJORITY OF SE AND SS will abandon Nnamdi Kanu within 48 hrs. These people actually prefer Nigeria than Biafra, so will work with Federal government on a reasonable arrangement and fulfillment of the conditions above. YOU CAN NEVER EVER WIN THIS BATTLE WITH IPOB WITH FORCE...NEVER! YOU MUST USE SENSE; THEIR AGITATION IS BASED ON SERIOUS MARGINALIZATION.

499 Likes 74 Shares

Re: This Is How The Federal Government Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu Before It's Too Late by whitebeard(m): 7:41am On May 28, 2017
yeah if we don't take care of them, who will..!!

cry babies..!!

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Is How The Federal Government Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu Before It's Too Late by Zikaviirus: 7:46am On May 28, 2017
If Fed government implements all these, I might give Nigeria a second thought. These concerns are actually why we want Biafra. Nice one OP!

362 Likes 27 Shares

Re: This Is How The Federal Government Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu Before It's Too Late by stevnwigw: 7:47am On May 28, 2017
insightful

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is How The Federal Government Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu Before It's Too Late by psucc(m): 7:50am On May 28, 2017
Op so in your mind you think Nigeria can remain one united entity at least in the next 20years? No! Nothing last forever and Nigeria can not. be an exception to this natural law.

The north knows this and they have it at their finger tips hence they are doing everything to use the resources from the south to place infrastructure in their region.

106 Likes 12 Shares

Re: This Is How The Federal Government Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu Before It's Too Late by Igboesika: 7:55am On May 28, 2017
Igbos have made up their minds.

If you like move Nig Fed capital territory to umuahia, it won't stop anything.

The sun shall rise again.

228 Likes 15 Shares

Re: This Is How The Federal Government Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu Before It's Too Late by IstandWitBuhari: 7:59am On May 28, 2017
Nice one

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is How The Federal Government Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu Before It's Too Late by rheether(f): 7:59am On May 28, 2017
This OP is very selfish, so self centered. So all this your balderdash is simply because you don't want to loose your job? You failed!

143 Likes 6 Shares

Re: This Is How The Federal Government Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu Before It's Too Late by adadike281(f): 8:04am On May 28, 2017
My brother , wake up! its 8am already .

32 Likes

Re: This Is How The Federal Government Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu Before It's Too Late by nkwuocha: 8:09am On May 28, 2017
grin grin grin.
He is right though. But the North wouldn't allow for true federalism, and the abolishment of quota system.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is How The Federal Government Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu Before It's Too Late by wirinet(m): 8:10am On May 28, 2017
The minute I saw this;
It's not just Igbos, it's Ikwerre, Urhobo, Ishekiri , Annang, Ibibio, you name it!
I knew this is another one of IPOB's propaganda.
I repeat no Itsekiri person, even those with Igbo mother or even father wants to be a Biafran.
Igbo's can fight for their own country, but leave the Itsekiris out of it.

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Is How The Federal Government Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu Before It's Too Late by Repairnigeria(m): 8:14am On May 28, 2017
let us watch see

1 Like

Re: This Is How The Federal Government Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu Before It's Too Late by Adiola(f): 8:21am On May 28, 2017
for all those spilling rubbish I think the op is right implement all these and watch nnamdi KANU a loner

21 Likes

Re: This Is How The Federal Government Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu Before It's Too Late by IfeNtinye: 8:26am On May 28, 2017
wale101010:
I have been a locker on Nairaland for years but I cannot be quiet anymore because I might lose my job in Port Harcourt with the momentum seen with IPOB/Biafra restoration since Nnamdi Kanu release. I never believed for a while that IPOB could ever penetrate South South, particularly Rivers state. I work here as an oil worker and I'll be honest with you all: IPOB/Biafra has taken over Rivers state particularly Port Harcourt...everywhere you go its IPOB. Anyone telling you that IPOB/Biafra is a SE/Igbo affair is deceiving you. We here on gorund know what's happening here. It's not just Igbos, it's Ikwerre, Urhobo, Ishekiri, Annang, Ibibio, you name it!

As a concern citizen, I think Federal government should as a matter of emergency move to counteract Nnamdi Kanu before this gets out of hand because after May 30th, things will never be the same with Nigeria. You cannot stop this movement by force, anyone advising you to use force is deceiving you. The people following Nnamdi Kanu are not fools; this people, as with us know that Nigeria is a failure especially with the marginalization of SE, and some areas with SS. This is not the time to debate on if the fault is from the leaders of SE or SS, no, rather time for the Federal government to act immediately by implementing these measures below to pacify and make these young men abandon Kanu.

Federal government must do these:

1. Declare May 30th, Biafra Memorial Day and ask the Senate to pass it as a law that every May 30th will be a public holiday. On this May 30th, acting President Osinbanjo will lead the commemoration of all Biafran fallen heroes and heroines, by laying a wreath at the National Square Abuja in their memory. Celebrate it like we do with Nigeria Airforces Remembrance Day. Biafran Fallen Heroes and Heroines are human too like their Nigerian counterpart.
2. A committee should be set up by the Presidential Executive Council to go to SE and fact-find on all federal roads that need repair, expansion, and construction of new roads where needed.
3. All seaports and Riverport in SS and SE; Port Harcourt, Onne, Calabar, Warri and Onitsha should be reopened, funded and allowed to function to full capacity without interference.
4. All International Airports in SE and SS; Port Harcourt, Calabar, Enugu and Asaba should be funded and allowed to function to full international airport standard like Lagos and Abuja.
6. Most importantly, restructure the oil and gas industry, where states will be allowed to managed their oil and gas resource, and pay tax to the center.
7. Fix the lopsided appointments by Buhari, and ensure that SE, SW, SS, NC, NW, and NE are evenly represented.
8. Do away with quota system in our educational system, and let students who score high marks reap the benefits of their labor.
9. Disarm Fulani and restrict their movements to the North only.
10. All government offices and agencies must have at least one office in Enugu, Calabar or Port Harcourt.
11. All foreign consulate and visa processing centers must have at least one office in Enugu, Calabar or Port Harcourt.
12. Assure them of a new Nigeria in the horizon, and things will be better, and more restructuring will be made in the coming months as more consultations are done.

I ASSURE YOU, MAJORITY OF SE AND SS will abandon Nnamdi Kanu within 48 hrs. These people actually prefer Nigeria than Biafra, so will work with Federal government on a reasonable arrangement and fulfillment of the conditions above. YOU CAN NEVER EVER WIN THIS BATTLE WITH IPOB WITH FORCE...NEVER! YOU MUST USE SENSE; THEIR AGITATION IS BASED ON SERIOUS MARGINALIZATION.
not bad condition but i doubt if hausa/fulani dominated FG will even think about it

so it's these conditions or to your tent oh Israel

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is How The Federal Government Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu Before It's Too Late by Emycord: 8:35am On May 28, 2017
Even if you give rochas president they system and northern cabals wont let him fulfill all these things. Even if he will, we are no longer interested in nigerian cake. We want to bake our own cake

73 Likes 8 Shares

Re: This Is How The Federal Government Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu Before It's Too Late by ipobarecriminals: 8:59am On May 28, 2017
Seem those PH people dnt knw how to use horse whip(koboko)/a good cane to FLOG cool angry angry sad angry.BIAFRA is dead cc: Ojukwu,OBJ,Gowon. Ipobarecriminals,fraudsters,Terrorist cc: Joe Igbokwe. BURATAI exercise Dancing DRAGONS loading 90%.Nonsense

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is How The Federal Government Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu Before It's Too Late by drss2(m): 9:21am On May 28, 2017
so basically d op want one nijeriya so dat he will be able to save his job in port harcourt, not minding lives n well being of biafrans wat nonsense!
NO FORCE ON EARTH CAN QUENCH THE MOVEMENT FOR BIAFRA!

80 Likes 5 Shares

Re: This Is How The Federal Government Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu Before It's Too Late by wirinet(m): 9:25am On May 28, 2017
wale101010:

Senseless and I'll thought out demands.

Why May 30th? What makes may 30th special? Is that day Ojukwu,s, KANU or even the writer's birthday?
Why would Nigeria celebrate Biafran's remembrance day in Nigeria, with Nigeria's C-inC honouring biafran soldiers? Does that sound sane to you?

Why only South East? Is it only the SE that has bad roads? Most Federal roads in the SS, SW and even the north central are in deplorable state.

The ports is extremely complex, first Portharcourt port and One ports are not closed, it is just that they are not operating in uptimal capacity. The rivers leading to warri and Onitsha ports needs to be dredged before large container ships can berth there.
Having said the above government's running of ports is outdated nowadays. Most ports in industrialized nations are run by private companies, as governments have been known not to run ports efficiently. So the best solution to me will be a sort of private - public partnership with private companies running the ports.
Also ports should not be built in isolation but as part of a general economic policy. Which ports will specialize in exports and which will specialize in imports? The export ports must be built with the expected export products in mind. We cannot continue to build ports to import dumped goods from Asia into the country, that would be recipe for economic doom.

Bad idea. Most of the airports are economically unviable. The whole of the south east and south south does not require more than one standard international airport and one domestic airport. The expected traffic should be the main criteria for building airports and not politics.
The main transport infrastructure that should be build in the SE/SS and indeed throughout Nigeria should be rail. The masses use trains and not planes.

What do you mean by earmark? I hope you do not mean dash money only to people of Aba, Onitsha and Nnewi.
Financing of businesses, be it manufacturing, agricultural or services is a prerogative of the banks, the CBN can only help through fiscal or monetary policies.

Ideal situation, but we have to physically restructure the federation first. It would lead to the collapse most states if implemented under this 36 state/ 774 local government structure.

Have to stop for now.

77 Likes 7 Shares

Re: This Is How The Federal Government Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu Before It's Too Late by drss2(m): 9:28am On May 28, 2017
psucc:
Op so in your mind you think Nigeria can remain one united entity at least in the next 20years? No! Nothing last forever and Nigeria can not. be an exception to this natural law.

The north knows this and they have it at their finger tips hence they are doing everything to use the resources from the south to place infrastructure in their region.
let unity BEGGERs keep decieving demselves. d disintegration of nijeriya is very INEVITABLE. d signs ar every wia. they can shout one nijeriya day n night if they like, but they can NEVER stop wat is meant to happen from happening.
one nijeriya is a myth.

23 Likes

Re: This Is How The Federal Government Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu Before It's Too Late by Funlord2(m): 9:34am On May 28, 2017
As if na film? grin
Re: This Is How The Federal Government Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu Before It's Too Late by eponoloyin: 9:36am On May 28, 2017
you should have asked GEJ for that not our own Osinbajo.

And freedom beggars don't give conditions.. it's the masters that sit to decide their case.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is How The Federal Government Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu Before It's Too Late by izospindle(m): 9:44am On May 28, 2017
nothing concern us in the north as far as you will leave our land and ur businesses and go back to biafra no problem or stay at your own risk.

5 Likes

Re: This Is How The Federal Government Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu Before It's Too Late by Nobody: 9:51am On May 28, 2017
wirinet:

Why May 30th? What makes may 30th special? Is that day Ojukwu,s, KANU or even the writer's birthday?
Why would Nigeria celebrate Biafran's remembrance day in Nigeria, with Nigeria's C-inC honouring biafran soldiers? Does that sound sane to you?

Why only South East? Is it only the SE that has bad roads? Most Federal roads in the SS, SW and even the north central are in deplorable state.

The ports is extremely complex, first Portharcourt port and One ports are not closed, it is just that they are not operating in uptimal capacity. The rivers leading to warri and Onitsha ports needs to be dredged before large container ships can berth there.
Having said the above government's running of ports is outdated nowadays. Most ports in industrialized nations are run by private companies, as governments have been known not to run ports efficiently. So the best solution to me will be a sort of private - public partnership with private companies running the ports.
Also ports should not be built in isolation but as part of a general economic policy. Which ports will specialize in exports and which will specialize in imports? The export ports must be built with the expected export products in mind. We cannot continue to build ports to import dumped goods from Asia into the country, that would be recipe for economic doom.

Bad idea. Most of the airports are economically unviable. The whole of the south east and south south does not require more than one standard international airport and one domestic airport. The expected traffic should be the main criteria for building airports and not politics.
The main transport infrastructure that should be build in the SE/SS and indeed throughout Nigeria should be rail. The masses use trains and not planes.

What do you mean by earmark? I hope you do not mean dash people money only to people of Aba, Onitsha and Nnewi.
Financing of businesses, be it manufacturing, agricultural or services is a prerogative of the banks, the CBN can only help through fiscal or monetary policies.

Ideal situation, but we have to physically restructure the federation first. It would lead to the collapse most states if implemented under this 36 state/ 774 local government structure.

Have to stop for now.
Hohoooo....help me tell op o. Any IPOB that fully agree to this is selfish and self-centered. So FG should die on top your matter and neglect other zones. You lie. I keep saying this and I will say this with all seriousness; Ojukwu never gave a poo about you guys. He was selfish and wanted a country of his own and when he's to defend his people, he chickened out and left over 2m igbos to die. My God! And you guys call him a hero? Woooooooooooooooooooow

Oya IPOB, come and blast me. Am ready for you guys but I do mean well for you guys, so you know grin

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: This Is How The Federal Government Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu Before It's Too Late by Notasyouthink: 9:53am On May 28, 2017
wirinet:
The minute I saw this;

I knew this is another one of IPOB's propaganda.
I repeat no Itsekiri person, even those with Igbo mother or even father wants to be a Biafran.
Igbo's can fight for their own country, but leave the Itsekiris out of it.
Fine! You are free to believe whatever​ trash you want to believe but the truth remains that itsekiri people are in IPOB.

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is How The Federal Government Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu Before It's Too Late by dreamwords: 11:01am On May 28, 2017
Dont be scared,biafra is ur friend

Btw ,the way afonjas are having high fever on this biafran issues is alarming,
one afonja will wake up by 2am to state that he doesnt care if biafra people should go
another afonja will wake up by 7am on sunday morning that he will lose his job if biafra people should go,

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is How The Federal Government Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu Before It's Too Late by BlackMbakara1(m): 11:06am On May 28, 2017
OP one thing you should know that even the devil have follower-ship not to talk of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.

In the light of the above are you now saying you as a person (using devil as an example for u) or the state (Nnamdi as an example) should jettison the constitution and other tenets and make a deal? Abi christians don dey cut deal with the devil and his agents?

In saner climes with sane people; when the people feel any discomfort affecting their unity, they follow due process without being childish about it. E.g Scotland, Catalonia etc

It's your right and their right to press for any right not with impunity...

7 Likes

Re: This Is How The Federal Government Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu Before It's Too Late by EvilUnityBeggars: 11:15am On May 28, 2017
Will Hausa Fulani people ever accept

1 Like

Re: This Is How The Federal Government Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu Before It's Too Late by Agumbankembu: 11:18am On May 28, 2017
BlackMbakara1:
OP one thing you should know that even the devil have follower-ship not to talk of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.

In the light of the above are you now saying you as a person (using devil as an example for u) or the state (Nnamdi as an example) should jettison the constitution and other tenets and make a deal? Abi christians don dey cut deal with the devil and his agents?

In saner climes with sane people; when the people feel any discomfort affecting their unity, they follow due process without being childish about it. E.g Scotland, Catalonia etc

It's your right and their right to press for any right not with impunity...

Ette?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Gani Adams On Fulani Herdsmen Killings: "What Yorubas Will Do" / You Lied’ — Amaechi Challenges Peter Obi To Public Debate / Coalition Minority Tribes To Atiku: Return To Cameroon Within 21 Days, Apologise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.