Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,067 members, 7,863,779 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:54 AM

“henry Okah A Coward, Common Arms Supplier” – Asari Dokubo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “henry Okah A Coward, Common Arms Supplier” – Asari Dokubo (840 Views)

Buhari Writes South Africa's Government, Lauds Henry Okah's Conviction / Henry Okah Still In Custody — Nigerian Prisons Service / MEND Leader, Henry Okah Was Paid To Assassinate Me - Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“henry Okah A Coward, Common Arms Supplier” – Asari Dokubo by scribble: 9:23am On Jan 12, 2015
Leader of the Niger Delta Peoples Voluntary Force, Alhaji Mujahid Asari Dokubo has described the imprisoned leader of the Movement for the Emancipation of the Niger Delta (MEND), Henry Okah as a coward, an idiot and a common arms supplier.

He made the remarks on an interview with Ebuka on Rubbin’ Minds program on Sunday afternoon.

Asked if he was ever a member of MEND, he exclaimed, “No!”

Ebuka in a follow up question asked his relationship with Okah.

Dokubo replied, “Henry Okah was my arms supplier, he was not anything, he was a coward. I have written so much, copiously about Henry Okah, go and google. Since 2007, I’ve been writing about Henry Okah.”

“This is one idiot, one fellow like that, who is looking for cheap popularity and money, so who blackmails people. I’ve been writing, people are afraid oof him. Last year, they issued a statement that their going to start attack and I issued a statement that they will not carry one attack. Did they carry out one attack? They couldn’t.”

“Look we hold the key. We decide what will happen in the Niger Delta by the grace of God. Allah has given us the power.”

“MEND only exists on the pages of newspapers.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5k16neMX7Y

http://www.theheraldng.com/henry-okah-coward-common-arms-supplier-asari-dokubo-says-mend-exists-newspapers/
Re: “henry Okah A Coward, Common Arms Supplier” – Asari Dokubo by kendrick9(m): 9:25am On Jan 12, 2015
true talk
Re: “henry Okah A Coward, Common Arms Supplier” – Asari Dokubo by clubone0501: 9:25am On Jan 12, 2015
how many wars did he fight...
Re: “henry Okah A Coward, Common Arms Supplier” – Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 9:27am On Jan 12, 2015
Asari is the coward here. How many attacks has Asari carried out? He's jus a coward and a media hype. Who is Asari? What has he done and what can he do? The same Asari that Ateke Tom owned in 2004-2005 who ran away from his country home and portharcourt only to be issuing statements from unkown place. As at that time Ateke even went to his Kalabari Kingdom to find him. Who is Asari? MEND has been perpetrating their acts since early 2000(, where was Asari then? Where was Asari when MEND were blowing-up oil facilities and taking hostages? Where was Asari? Asari should STFU! He's empty. MEND threatened to renew violence about last year after Okah was convicted, the Presidency begged MEND not to and MEND heed the voice of reasoning. As a Niger Deltan, I don't want resumption of Militancy and violence because I belive in political solution to major problems. Asari has never been a part of MEND, he's only a loquacious fat pig. God bless Niger Delta!! #Sai Buhari
Re: “henry Okah A Coward, Common Arms Supplier” – Asari Dokubo by Sylvarresta(m): 9:33am On Jan 12, 2015
Asari pig again in news, GMB will soon kick that ur yeye fat leper azz to kirikiri
Re: “henry Okah A Coward, Common Arms Supplier” – Asari Dokubo by jorlons(m): 9:34am On Jan 12, 2015
when d devil starts calling himself devil know dat the world is about to end
Re: “henry Okah A Coward, Common Arms Supplier” – Asari Dokubo by jingh(f): 9:44am On Jan 12, 2015
asari !
I rather listen to the devil himself than the devil master
asari the Jonathan lapdog
Re: “henry Okah A Coward, Common Arms Supplier” – Asari Dokubo by scribble: 10:32am On Jan 12, 2015
jingh:
asari !
I rather listen to the devil himself than the devil master
asari the Jonathan lapdog

u r devilish

no worry u r already in bed with the devil and demons

tinubu, amaechi, elrufai and co
Re: “henry Okah A Coward, Common Arms Supplier” – Asari Dokubo by jingh(f): 10:37am On Jan 12, 2015
scribble:

u r devilish

no worry u r already in bed with the devil and demons

tinubu, amaechi, elrufai and co
but I was told your discharge date in mental hospital is Feb 14, releasing you before the date is uncalled for because your mental state is still worse.
you need to return before you disgrace your families online
Re: “henry Okah A Coward, Common Arms Supplier” – Asari Dokubo by scribble: 10:43am On Jan 12, 2015
jingh:
but I was told your discharge date in mental hospital is Feb 14, releasing you before the date is uncalled for because your mental state is still worse.
you need to return before you disgrace your families online

see this ignoramus

You were born in yaba left....that is why u have such an affinity and relationship with the place

real MADemoiselle

u be MADame
Re: “henry Okah A Coward, Common Arms Supplier” – Asari Dokubo by jingh(f): 10:55am On Jan 12, 2015
scribble:

see this ignoramus

You were born in yaba left....that is why u have such an affinity and relationship with the place

real MADemoiselle

u be MADame
more disgraceful word from the psychiatric patient.

stop disgracing your family online

(1) (Reply)

Short Five (5) Good Reason To Vote For Buhari / Official Statement By Minister Of Petroleum Alison- Madueke on Fuel Price / See What Gov. Oshimole Said About Benin/ore Road 4 Months Ago!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.