Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,893 members, 7,821,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

Buhari Shares Pics Of Soome Nigerians Who Will Join Him@ Asorock - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Shares Pics Of Soome Nigerians Who Will Join Him@ Asorock (4076 Views)

Obasanjo Eats His 80th Birthday Cake As Bukola Saraki & His Wife Join Him. Pics / "Our Forever Starts Now" - Zahra Buhari Shares Beautiful Photo With Indimi / See Pics Of Ongoing Renovation At Asorock. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Shares Pics Of Soome Nigerians Who Will Join Him@ Asorock by Nobody: 10:46am On Jan 12, 2015
SkinnyDude:
what are you saying? that day, Buhari collapsed in calabar. someone who is unfit and unhealthy, how can he rule us?
what r u saying,is this not fallacy of hasty generalization,he was having a minor headache means he collapse,,get of ur high horse and tell me how many hours a day you get light?
Re: Buhari Shares Pics Of Soome Nigerians Who Will Join Him@ Asorock by Crocz(m): 10:47am On Jan 12, 2015
VickyyB:

*unraiseseyebrow*
You fiful will nefa fail to amaze me in dese kworopt gofment.

Sai Buharigringrin
Haha...maybe you should access people on what they bring to the table rather than their english grin

I'm not a northerner by the way
Re: Buhari Shares Pics Of Soome Nigerians Who Will Join Him@ Asorock by SkinnyDude(m): 10:49am On Jan 12, 2015
Unibenstudent:
what r u saying,is this not fallacy of hasty generalization,he was having a minor headache means he collapse,,get of ur high horse and tell me how many hours a day you get light?
and then collapsed. while GEJ was strong and healthy, smilling and bouncing like a baby boy..
Re: Buhari Shares Pics Of Soome Nigerians Who Will Join Him@ Asorock by Nobody: 10:52am On Jan 12, 2015
SkinnyDude:
and then collapsed. while GEJ was strong and healthy, smilling and bouncing like a baby boy..
bouncing, brother your countries foriegn reserves is been depleted,the money is not been used to transform nigeria into Dubai-like standard instead the money is been used to transform Dubai into a heaven-like standard..brother swear to almighty God that u are happy with nigeria now?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Shares Pics Of Soome Nigerians Who Will Join Him@ Asorock by SkinnyDude(m): 10:57am On Jan 12, 2015
Unibenstudent:
bouncing, brother your countries foriegn reserves is been depleted,the money is not been used to transform nigeria into Dubai-like standard instead the money is been used to transform Dubai into a heaven-like standard..brother swear to almighty God that u are happy with nigeria now?
am not happy with Nigeria, and i will never be happy with Nigeria. Nigeria has being bad since day one. of which you know, Buhari is one of the evil leaders who destroyed Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Shares Pics Of Soome Nigerians Who Will Join Him@ Asorock by Nobody: 10:59am On Jan 12, 2015
SkinnyDude:
am not happy with Nigeria, and i will never be happy with Nigeria. Nigeria has being bad since day one. of which you know, Buhari is one of the evil leaders who destroyed Nigeria.
buhari has been good from day 1..everything that was said about him negatively were all propaganda and he jailed fela,because he was insulting presidency on a global platform..
Re: Buhari Shares Pics Of Soome Nigerians Who Will Join Him@ Asorock by Nobody: 11:01am On Jan 12, 2015
let it be as the lord's will

i support and trust nobody but myself

Dorlapoh20 till jesus christ comes
Re: Buhari Shares Pics Of Soome Nigerians Who Will Join Him@ Asorock by SkinnyDude(m): 11:01am On Jan 12, 2015
Unibenstudent:
buhari has been good from day 1..everything that was said about him negatively were all propaganda and he jailed fela,because he was insulting presidency on a global platform..
which buhari? is it the Nigerian Buhari we know, or another Buhari? tell me you're joking

1 Like

Re: Buhari Shares Pics Of Soome Nigerians Who Will Join Him@ Asorock by Nobody: 11:03am On Jan 12, 2015
SkinnyDude:
which buhari? is it the Nigerian Buhari we know, or another Buhari? tell me you're joking
buhari,ok tell me 1 thing he did? And I will tell u 20 of those things Jonathan has done.
Re: Buhari Shares Pics Of Soome Nigerians Who Will Join Him@ Asorock by kika23(f): 11:03am On Jan 12, 2015
Kenai:
LMAO.
The epic failure Fayemi?

Exactly what came to mind.... Fayemi? Of all people... Nigerians will never learn.
Re: Buhari Shares Pics Of Soome Nigerians Who Will Join Him@ Asorock by Nobody: 11:05am On Jan 12, 2015
Do u have voters card mam?
dorlapoh20:
let it be as the lord's will

i support and trust nobody but myself

Dorlapoh20 till jesus christ comes
Re: Buhari Shares Pics Of Soome Nigerians Who Will Join Him@ Asorock by Nobody: 11:06am On Jan 12, 2015
What did he do?
kika23:

Exactly what came to mind.... Fayemi? Of all people... Nigerians will never learn.
Re: Buhari Shares Pics Of Soome Nigerians Who Will Join Him@ Asorock by Nobody: 11:06am On Jan 12, 2015
Unibenstudent:
Do u have voters card mam?
have misplaced it cry
Re: Buhari Shares Pics Of Soome Nigerians Who Will Join Him@ Asorock by Nobody: 11:11am On Jan 12, 2015
dorlapoh20:

have misplaced it cry
which kind crocodile tears be that,anyways we have plenty peep voting buhar,no cry en,buhar till Jonathan provide our missing billions
Re: Buhari Shares Pics Of Soome Nigerians Who Will Join Him@ Asorock by Nobody: 11:18am On Jan 12, 2015
Unibenstudent:
which kind crocodile tears be that,anyways we have plenty peep voting buhar,no cry en,buhar till Jonathan provide our missing billions
that's actually none of my business. my mother's farm is big grin
Agriculture is our only hope .
Go back to farm!!!
Re: Buhari Shares Pics Of Soome Nigerians Who Will Join Him@ Asorock by Orunto: 11:22am On Jan 12, 2015
Till 2019 for some of them, unless the very good ones like PYO, FASOLA and Oshiomole defect anytime after February to be made serious ministers of the Federal Republic of Nigeria in the cabinet of GEJ. PYO FOR MOJ; FASOLA FOR MOFCT AND Oshiomole as State minister with A. Madueke.
Re: Buhari Shares Pics Of Soome Nigerians Who Will Join Him@ Asorock by Voice234: 11:32am On Jan 12, 2015
Orunto:
Till 2019 for some of them, unless the very good ones like PYO, FASOLA and Oshiomole defect anytime after February to be made serious ministers of the Federal Republic of Nigeria in the cabinet of GEJ. PYO FOR MOJ; FASOLA FOR MOFCT AND Oshiomole as State minister with A. Madueke.
thank God you wish you can have these men of change in Jonathans cabinet, but who can I wish for among the PDP governors, Nobody Sir, Nobody. They are all bunch of corrupt people that kirikiri awaits.
Re: Buhari Shares Pics Of Soome Nigerians Who Will Join Him@ Asorock by kika23(f): 11:35am On Jan 12, 2015
Unibenstudent:
What did he do?

Same Fayemi that squandered Ekiti people's money...
Same Fayemi that didn't do any project for Ekiti...
Same Fayemi that didn't think of payment of Teachers and corps member's state allowance before he left... angry

Anyway, he has gone back to Ghana angry
Re: Buhari Shares Pics Of Soome Nigerians Who Will Join Him@ Asorock by scribble: 11:35am On Jan 12, 2015
This one should have made first page
Re: Buhari Shares Pics Of Soome Nigerians Who Will Join Him@ Asorock by olivia4u: 11:44am On Jan 12, 2015
They are on a very long thing. Dream on
Re: Buhari Shares Pics Of Soome Nigerians Who Will Join Him@ Asorock by iamrealdeji(m): 11:46am On Jan 12, 2015
VickyyB:
Cluelessness is written all over him.
GEJ till Buhari get a better accent. grin
Get the hell out of Nigeria and you'll know you have a bad accent
Re: Buhari Shares Pics Of Soome Nigerians Who Will Join Him@ Asorock by gbounty: 11:59am On Jan 12, 2015
................ You beta remain for dat Aso rock even na to de wash moto because we tink say na only Otueke people you disappoint not knowing say na everybody. Just beg dat aboki man for car wash job
Re: Buhari Shares Pics Of Soome Nigerians Who Will Join Him@ Asorock by cupidhero(m): 12:08pm On Jan 12, 2015
Unibenstudent:
Re: Buhari Shares Pics Of Soome Nigerians Who Will Join Him@ Asorock by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jan 12, 2015
dorlapoh20:

that's actually none of my business. my mother's farm is big grin
Agriculture is our only hope .
Go back to farm!!!
abeg make I book space for the farm

Re: Buhari Shares Pics Of Soome Nigerians Who Will Join Him@ Asorock by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jan 12, 2015
Unibenstudent:
abeg make I book space for the farm

ya funny . No space booking
Re: Buhari Shares Pics Of Soome Nigerians Who Will Join Him@ Asorock by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jan 12, 2015
dorlapoh20:

ya funny . No space booking
says who..abeg I need 2 plots of land .maKe I grow rice and tomatoes and beans and pepper and onions and what else uhmmmm some vegetables.

Re: Buhari Shares Pics Of Soome Nigerians Who Will Join Him@ Asorock by DahtzFestjayz: 12:27pm On Jan 12, 2015
Fashola as Secretary General GMB2015
Re: Buhari Shares Pics Of Soome Nigerians Who Will Join Him@ Asorock by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jan 12, 2015
If Jonathan didn't want to leave aso rock, we will unseat him with our vote come febuhari 14 2015.

Re: Buhari Shares Pics Of Soome Nigerians Who Will Join Him@ Asorock by frankyychiji(f): 2:49pm On Jan 12, 2015
Unibenstudent:
would u love to see the noble men and women on the sit of nigerias cabinet..then u vote him.
Even with Fayemi that was roundly rejected by his own people
Re: Buhari Shares Pics Of Soome Nigerians Who Will Join Him@ Asorock by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jan 12, 2015
frankyychiji:
Even with Fayemi that was roundly rejected by his own people
ok I will tell buhari to drop fayemi I will discuss with him..
Re: Buhari Shares Pics Of Soome Nigerians Who Will Join Him@ Asorock by MCMLXXVI(m): 6:13pm On Sep 04, 2016
Chaiii! So after everything na recession we still chop.
And they even put Oshiomhole in the collage.
Kwakakakakakwakwakwakwakwaaaaaa!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Is Finished - Ayo Adebanjo / Finally Nemesis Caught Up With Kunle Kalejaiye (san) Over Oyinlola's Tribunal / Ibeto To Build $386 Million Cement Plant In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.