Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,615 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Buhari Is Finished - Ayo Adebanjo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is Finished - Ayo Adebanjo (4069 Views)

We Are Not Part Of Oduduwa Republic - Ijaws Reply Adebanjo. / Buhari Is A Wrong Choice As Nigerian Leader - Ayo Adebanjo / Why Afenifere Adopted Jonathan – Pa Ayo Adebanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Is Finished - Ayo Adebanjo by tit(f): 2:23am On Mar 20, 2015
Afenifere leader, Chief Ayo Adebanjo, says he can never forgive the presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress, Maj.Gen Muhammadu Buhari (retd.), because of the sins he committed against Yoruba leaders while he was head of state between December 1983 and August 1985.

The 87-year-old, who was a close associate of the late sage, Chief Obafemi Awolowo, said Buhari locked up all the Yoruba governors after overthrowing the Shehu Shagari government.

Adebanjo said this at a post-National Conference in Lagos titled, ‘Into tomorrow and beyond’ on Thursday.

He said, “Back then, Awolowo warned Shagari that his government would soon hit the rock if he did not put things in order. Shortly after, in December 1983, Buhari overthrew the government but the man that was speaking against Shagari (Awolowo), was harrassed by Buhari.

“Buhari picked up all the Yoruba governors: Adekunle Ajasin (Ondo State); Olabisi Onabanjo (Ogun) and others, who were true progressives and locked them up.

“Somebody said I am a Christian and I should forgive Buhari but I said I cannot forgive such. Ajasin’s children say they have forgiven Buhari but I am not in their party, I can’t forgive him.”

Adebanjo said the North was against the implementation of the resolutions of the confab because the region was enjoying the system which is unfavourable to southern Nigeria.

He, therefore, urged Yoruba to vote for President Goodluck Jonathan next week as he had promised to implement the report of the confab.

He also dismissed claims that he and other Afenifere leaders had been bribed by Jonathan.

He said, “I am saying vote Jonathan not because he is Ijaw or from the South-South. No northerner will convoke a national conference because everything we are talking of that has been unfavourable to the South; they (North) are the beneficiaries.”

Copyright PUNCH.

14 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Finished - Ayo Adebanjo by Ilekeh(f): 2:25am On Mar 20, 2015
Gej is the finished one.

Pay as many clowns as you like, Buhari already won the election.

Funny, he locked up all Yoruba governors abi? Tell me more......
Hopefully, he will lock up Akala, Fayose and the other thieves.

15 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Finished - Ayo Adebanjo by fitzmayowa: 2:26am On Mar 20, 2015
I guess adebanjo is a bastard as stated by "Yoruba Nation", since he will not vote for GMB/APC...SMH

11 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Finished - Ayo Adebanjo by tit(f): 2:26am On Mar 20, 2015
Ilekeh:
Buhari already won the election.

only is sambissa forest.
evil one!
stop doing witchcraft with broom.
you need brainwayching

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Is Finished - Ayo Adebanjo by Ilekeh(f): 2:29am On Mar 20, 2015
tit:

only is sambissa forest.
evil one!
stop doing witchcraft with broom.
you need brainwayching

English, please.

PDP dustbin.

12 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Finished - Ayo Adebanjo by tit(f): 2:32am On Mar 20, 2015
Ilekeh:

English, please.

PDP dustbin.

any time you come lagos.
mbu will brain wash you.

11 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Finished - Ayo Adebanjo by Ilekeh(f): 2:33am On Mar 20, 2015
tit:

any time you come lagos.
mbu will brain wash you.

Try harder, Dustin.

9 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Finished - Ayo Adebanjo by tit(f): 2:34am On Mar 20, 2015
Ilekeh:

Try harder, Dustin.
shekau will slaughter you the way he slaughter their wife in Bama

9 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Finished - Ayo Adebanjo by oluwafemi113(m): 2:34am On Mar 20, 2015
It can only be under this present administration.

Everything done change

Nigeria Police (now PDP Police)

Nigeria Defence Academic ( now PDP Defence Academic)

Nigeria labour congress (now PDP congress)

NFF ( now PDP NFF). ETC

Common 1 +1 that use to be 2 is now 11

This present administration no go kill us

The change start from me and you for better tomorrow

Vote wisely
Don't sale your vote
Vote GMB
Vote APC for better change

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Finished - Ayo Adebanjo by jeffizy(m): 2:35am On Mar 20, 2015
Afenifere leader, Chief Ayo Adebanjo, says he can never forgive the presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress, Maj.Gen Muhammadu Buhari (retd.), because of the sins he committed against Yoruba leaders while he was head of state between December 1983 and August 1985.

Papa, if you cannot forgive a man that wronged you 30 years ago, it speaks volume about the kind of person you are.
I believe you are a xtian. Follow the line of the Lord's prayer that says ....'forgive us our transgression as we forgive those who sin against us....'
But it doesn't mean your feelings can change our minds though.

#c-h-a-n-g-e

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Finished - Ayo Adebanjo by Ilekeh(f): 2:35am On Mar 20, 2015
tit:

shekau will slaughter you the way he slaughter their wife in Bama

PDP campaign. All you know is violence.

Dustbin.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Finished - Ayo Adebanjo by latability(m): 2:38am On Mar 20, 2015
Yoruba ppl mumu die... Afta all this eeeh, then still dey support the man.. If Buhari win in 2019, na the whole Yorubas em go lock up this time.. Lol middle belt one luv,,

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Finished - Ayo Adebanjo by latability(m): 2:39am On Mar 20, 2015
Ilekeh:

PDP campaign. All you know is violence.

Dustbin.

you are nothing but a disgrace... U talk and act like that useless old ass punk called Buhari, Chicken shit

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Finished - Ayo Adebanjo by Ilekeh(f): 2:42am On Mar 20, 2015
latability:

you are nothing but a disgrace... U talk and act like that useless old ass punk called Buhari, Chicken shit

And she logs in with another ID to further disgrace her lineage.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Finished - Ayo Adebanjo by Ilekeh(f): 2:44am On Mar 20, 2015
latability:
Yoruba ppl mumu die... Afta all this eeeh, then still dey support the man.. If Buhari win in 2019, na the whole Yorubas em go lock up this time.. Lol middle belt one luv,,

PDP always talking about prison. If you walk in the right shadow, you have nothing to fear.

tit dustbin, is that why you're working so hard for GEJ?

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Finished - Ayo Adebanjo by kestolove95(m): 2:45am On Mar 20, 2015
God4bid...wen u turn igbo wey dey easily sell dia votes for chinkili moni?

Sai buhari

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Finished - Ayo Adebanjo by tit(f): 2:51am On Mar 20, 2015
go and get your ambode gala from the gutter

10 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Finished - Ayo Adebanjo by ElFenomeno1: 2:52am On Mar 20, 2015
Ayo Adebanjo is a disgrace to the human race!

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Finished - Ayo Adebanjo by tit(f): 2:55am On Mar 20, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

you are a disgrace to living tins

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Finished - Ayo Adebanjo by Sooroptimist: 3:02am On Mar 20, 2015
Pa Ayo Adebanjo who can not even deliver the polling booth in front of his House is the one telling Yoruba who to vote for

People like you will not stand between us and CHANGE

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Finished - Ayo Adebanjo by ElFenomeno1: 3:12am On Mar 20, 2015
Sooroptimist:
Pa Ayo Adebanjo who can not even deliver the polling booth in front of his House is the one telling Yoruba who to vote for

People like you will not stand between us and CHANGE

GBAM!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Finished - Ayo Adebanjo by tit(f): 3:20am On Mar 20, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

GBAM!

stop playing with yoursef.
it is sin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Finished - Ayo Adebanjo by GboyegaD(m): 3:29am On Mar 20, 2015
Anyone can say anything but we all know the truth.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Finished - Ayo Adebanjo by adefunke34: 3:29am On Mar 20, 2015
Buhari is finished and gone!!! He's wicked acts has cut up with him now, GEJ all the way
tit:

The 87-year-old, who was a close associate of the late sage, Chief Obafemi Awolowo, said Buhari locked up all the Yoruba governors after overthrowing the Shehu Shagari government.

Adebanjo said this at a post-National Conference in Lagos titled, ‘Into tomorrow and beyond’ on Thursday.

He said, “Back then, Awolowo warned Shagari that his government would soon hit the rock if he did not put things in order. Shortly after, in December 1983, Buhari overthrew the government but the man that was speaking against Shagari (Awolowo), was harrassed by Buhari.

“Buhari picked up all the Yoruba governors: Adekunle Ajasin (Ondo State); Olabisi Onabanjo (Ogun) and others, who were true progressives and locked them up.

“Somebody said I am a Christian and I should forgive Buhari but I said I cannot forgive such. Ajasin’s children say they have forgiven Buhari but I am not in their party, I can’t forgive him.”

Adebanjo said the North was against the implementation of the resolutions of the confab because the region was enjoying the system which is unfavourable to southern Nigeria.

He, therefore, urged Yoruba to vote for President Goodluck Jonathan next week as he had promised to implement the report of the confab.

He also dismissed claims that he and other Afenifere leaders had been bribed by Jonathan.

He said, “I am saying vote Jonathan not because he is Ijaw or from the South-South. No northerner will convoke a national conference because everything we are talking of that has been unfavourable to the South; they (North) are the beneficiaries.”

Copyright PUNCH.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Finished - Ayo Adebanjo by fortunella: 3:32am On Mar 20, 2015
Buhari is mean and not considerate. GEJ must win.

Copyright PUNCH.[/quote]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Finished - Ayo Adebanjo by HzRF(m): 3:53am On Mar 20, 2015
Ilekeh:
Gej is the finished one.

Pay as many clowns as you like, Buhari already won the election.

Funny, he locked up all Yoruba governors abi? Tell me more......
Hopefully, he will lock up Akala, Fayose and the other thieves.
Have u asked ur sef if sweet and idomine ur life worth

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Finished - Ayo Adebanjo by HzRF(m): 3:57am On Mar 20, 2015
fitzmayowa:
I guess adebanjo is a bastard as stated by "Yoruba Nation", since he will not vote for GMB/APC...SMH
Of course
Mind u
Millions of bastards are on ground for gej
By March 29 dey will knw how many bastard in sw

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Finished - Ayo Adebanjo by HzRF(m): 3:57am On Mar 20, 2015
jeffizy:

Papa, if you cannot forgive a man that wronged you 30 years ago, it speaks volume about the kind of person you are.
I believe you are a xtian. Follow the line of the Lord's prayer that says ....'forgive us our transgression as we forgive those who sin against us....'
But it doesn't mean your feelings can change our minds though.

#c-h-a-n-g-e
Has he tender Any apology

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Finished - Ayo Adebanjo by Brightology2(m): 3:59am On Mar 20, 2015
He is already a gonna

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Finished - Ayo Adebanjo by HzRF(m): 4:00am On Mar 20, 2015
ElFenomeno1:
U are an epitome of stupidity
A world without u would have been better

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Biafra: Buhari Pushing Igbo To Secede From Nigeria – Ezeife / Join The Army, She Will Be The Most Beautiful Female Soldier / What Is The Meaning Of “lagos?”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.