Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:34 PM

Pictures Taken From A Tecno P5(back and better) - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Pictures Taken From A Tecno P5(back and better) (4584 Views)

"Which Would You Pick, A Tecno CX Or A Samsung Galaxy S4?" / Infinix Is Out Again.........hot 4 Taking Over.....pictures Taken With Hot 4 / Picture Quality Of Pictures Taken In Nigeria So Low Compared To Other Countries. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Taken From A Tecno P5(back and better) by ireneony(f): 5:07pm On Jan 12, 2015
cool pix
Re: Pictures Taken From A Tecno P5(back and better) by Juliaann(f): 5:12pm On Jan 12, 2015
lilmaxfidel:
shocked kiss

thanks bae
Don't need that thanks bae

let's get down to biz
Re: Pictures Taken From A Tecno P5(back and better) by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jan 12, 2015
took over an hour snaping this ones to perfection.

hope its cool cry

*modified*
the yellow one was not taken by me

1 Share

Re: Pictures Taken From A Tecno P5(back and better) by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jan 12, 2015
ireneony:
cool pix
anchu sweet
Re: Pictures Taken From A Tecno P5(back and better) by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jan 12, 2015
Juliaann:

let's get down to biz
this? cry
Re: Pictures Taken From A Tecno P5(back and better) by iamphilips(m): 5:33pm On Jan 12, 2015
lilmaxfidel:
cheesy

iphone 6+ nvr reach your area o
i also use an iphone6 plus.
Re: Pictures Taken From A Tecno P5(back and better) by Juliaann(f): 5:34pm On Jan 12, 2015
lilmaxfidel:
this? cry
Lol Don't worry

grin bye bye
Re: Pictures Taken From A Tecno P5(back and better) by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jan 12, 2015
Juliaann:
Lol Don't worry

grin bye bye
was kidding sweet..ahl pm yho
Re: Pictures Taken From A Tecno P5(back and better) by thrizzle(m): 8:17pm On Jan 12, 2015
lilmaxfidel:

hope its cool cry
Guy why do you constantly try to form on nairaland, you didn't snap these pics so why are you lying? You're obviously a compulsive liar.

By the way i found the pictures you spent an hour "snapping" on Google Mr photographer grin
Re: Pictures Taken From A Tecno P5(back and better) by thrizzle(m): 8:28pm On Jan 12, 2015
grin

Re: Pictures Taken From A Tecno P5(back and better) by Fweshdude(m): 8:31pm On Jan 12, 2015
thrizzle:

Guy why do you constantly try to form on nairaland, you didn't snap these pics so why are you lying? You're obviously a compulsive liar.

By the way i found the pictures you spent an hour "snapping" on Google Mr photographer grin
◘мασ! вυsтεd!
Re: Pictures Taken From A Tecno P5(back and better) by Efostick(m): 11:12pm On Jan 12, 2015
Hehehehe....My Guy yaff run....

THREAD CLOSED!!!![size=24pt]Hehehehe....My Guy yaff run....

THREAD CLOSED!!!![/size]Hehehehe....My Guy yaff run....

THREAD CLOSED!!!!
Re: Pictures Taken From A Tecno P5(back and better) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jan 13, 2015
thrizzle:

yho know why i aint into words with you?

you aint worth it....

btw that last yellow picture was just an addition to the other two..

the rest purely snapped by me
Re: Pictures Taken From A Tecno P5(back and better) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jan 13, 2015
[quote author=Efostick post=29740023 [/quote]

better take a look at my comments before you start ranting
Re: Pictures Taken From A Tecno P5(back and better) by thrizzle(m): 7:20pm On Jan 13, 2015
lilmaxfidel:

you aint worth it....

Lmao at you still sticking to your lies when your arrse has been blown wide open. I commend you for having the audacity to backup your lies with more lies. I know your type you lie even when you're caught with your pants down

You talk about me not being worth it? Because I exposed you for the liar you are?

By the way it's not just the yellow picture I found on Google, I also found the other pictures '' purely snapped by you " better repent oh cause everyone knows a liar is a thief before we hear say a nairaland got burnt with tyre grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Taken From A Tecno P5(back and better) by thrizzle(m): 7:26pm On Jan 13, 2015
lilmaxfidel:

hope its cool cry

*modified*
the yellow one was not taken by me
Lmao the liar updated after getting caught in a lie... But Why are the other pictures on Google because I didn't just find only the yellow picture, I found the others grin grin

You should've kept quiet to be honest because now you just prove how much of a pathological liar you are grin grin you need deliverance lying over trivial matters that won't add anything to your already sad life. Better ignore me because you'll just open your yanashh more
Re: Pictures Taken From A Tecno P5(back and better) by thrizzle(m): 7:41pm On Jan 13, 2015
grin grin

Re: Pictures Taken From A Tecno P5(back and better) by Acidosis(m): 8:25pm On Jan 13, 2015
My rating:

9%

Camera looks so un-natural
Lack details
Fake colours
Poor resolution
Offensive saturation

If you doubt my words, transfer your photos to a PC and view or simply ZOOM on your phone. You go hate ur camera if you try it.

Do not mistake "excessive brightness and contrast" via an unregulated flashlight for "high pixels, high resolution + depth & quality."

1 Like

Re: Pictures Taken From A Tecno P5(back and better) by jorhney(m): 9:07pm On Jan 13, 2015
Juliaann:

let's get down to biz

pretty mama
Re: Pictures Taken From A Tecno P5(back and better) by hyuga(m): 10:38pm On Jan 13, 2015
lilmaxfidel:
more
ehmmmm the colors arent acurate and too much contrast/ saturation.. poor camera tongue
Re: Pictures Taken From A Tecno P5(back and better) by Nmeri17: 10:58pm On Jan 13, 2015
lilmaxfidel:
was feeling bored so i just took my abandoned p5 and took this pics. cry

100%natural no editing
with ordinary phone cam or camera360??
Re: Pictures Taken From A Tecno P5(back and better) by Baddestguyp(m): 1:00am On Jan 14, 2015
lilmaxfidel:

you aint worth it....

dude, why do you have to be so fake, have you been cursed into lying. dats how you posted a pic of omarion on NL and said he was ur brother. even ur dp isn't ur real pic sad
Re: Pictures Taken From A Tecno P5(back and better) by Efostick(m): 4:30pm On Jan 14, 2015
Baddestguyp:
dude, why do you have to be so fake, have you been cursed into lying. dats how you posted a pic of omarion on NL and said he was ur brother. even ur dp isn't ur real pic sad

Guy tell am oh!
Why re you lying naa!!
Re: Pictures Taken From A Tecno P5(back and better) by jamilkb(m): 4:44pm On Jan 14, 2015
thrizzle:
grin grin
Mugu grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tecno Is Selling The New Spark 5 For 53k??? / TECNO Announces Spark 4 Air And Spark GO / After 2 Weeks With Xiaomi Mi 11 - 120hz Refresh Rate Or Nothing!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.