Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,992 members, 7,821,461 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Picture Quality Of Pictures Taken In Nigeria So Low Compared To Other Countries. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Picture Quality Of Pictures Taken In Nigeria So Low Compared To Other Countries. (5719 Views)

Which Has A Better Camera Quality In Terms Of Pictures Between Tecno And Infinix / See How A Selfie Was Taken In 1920 / See The Biggest Prank Of The Year In Nigeria So Far And Who Did It... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Quality Of Pictures Taken In Nigeria So Low Compared To Other Countries. by Timprince(m): 7:16am On Sep 14, 2015
I have always noticed something on Facebook , whenever am checking through the pictures of my Nigerian friends on Facebook, it always look so wack even if they use phone of better megapixel, but ranging from even Ghana, Kenya, SA, India, it always look like they use professional camera to take thr pictures. My hypothesis maybe wrong but I need yur opinion abt this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Quality Of Pictures Taken In Nigeria So Low Compared To Other Countries. by W3xy1(m): 7:27am On Sep 14, 2015
I noticed same ish as well

1 Like

Re: Picture Quality Of Pictures Taken In Nigeria So Low Compared To Other Countries. by iamord(m): 7:27am On Sep 14, 2015
Well I have seen some nice pics of lagos and Abuja in high pixels. What matters is the photographer. I think there has to be incentives for photographers showing the sights and sounds for the country. To train them more and help them get equipments on a discount.

1 Like

Re: Picture Quality Of Pictures Taken In Nigeria So Low Compared To Other Countries. by callydon(m): 7:27am On Sep 14, 2015
OK.
Re: Picture Quality Of Pictures Taken In Nigeria So Low Compared To Other Countries. by kossyablaze(m): 7:34am On Sep 14, 2015
Not with my galaxy s5...I make evn lifeless pictures come alive

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture Quality Of Pictures Taken In Nigeria So Low Compared To Other Countries. by ifeanyi83(m): 8:34am On Sep 14, 2015
It's our atmosphere..the effect of endless release of smoke by our diesel generators and the rest...i noticed the same too...but recently we've been having really bright skies especially when the sun is at it's peak.

1 Like

Re: Picture Quality Of Pictures Taken In Nigeria So Low Compared To Other Countries. by feran15(m): 8:40am On Sep 14, 2015
Timprince:
I have always noticed something on Facebook , whenever am checking through the pictures of my Nigerian friends on Facebook, it always look so wack even if they use phone of better megapixel, but ranging from even Ghana, Kenya, SA, India, it always look like they use professional camera to take thr pictures. My hypothesis maybe wrong but I need yur opinion abt this.

there are pictures of high quality. your facebook friends just dont know how to properly use a camera and the ghanians who are your friends probably arent ordinary, probably high profile or something related
Re: Picture Quality Of Pictures Taken In Nigeria So Low Compared To Other Countries. by HJ1(m): 8:47am On Sep 14, 2015
NAAH, ITS THE atmosphere, the angle os sunlight at the equator is different from the tropics...sunlight here is harsh,..try taking a pic with a good camera here in naija on a cloudy/rainy day.....you will see it will come out good
Re: Picture Quality Of Pictures Taken In Nigeria So Low Compared To Other Countries. by ITbomb(m): 9:31am On Sep 14, 2015
What happen is that you are seeing more Nigerian pictures than outside. And the few ones from outside are usually their best
Re: Picture Quality Of Pictures Taken In Nigeria So Low Compared To Other Countries. by Nobody: 9:40am On Sep 14, 2015
Not really, some pictures are good too in 9ja, esp all those girls that pics art thiers.

1 Like

Re: Picture Quality Of Pictures Taken In Nigeria So Low Compared To Other Countries. by goldfish80(m): 9:48am On Sep 14, 2015
Facebook attracts the wackiest set of people but Instagram is totally on a different trajectory. Pictures Nigerians post on Instagram is right up there with the best. I suggest you sign up on Instagram and see things for yourself @op
Re: Picture Quality Of Pictures Taken In Nigeria So Low Compared To Other Countries. by iamord(m): 9:53am On Sep 14, 2015
ifeanyi83:
It's our atmosphere..the effect of endless release of smoke by our diesel generators and the rest...i noticed the same too...but recently we've been having really bright skies especially when the sun is at it's peak.
invest in good cameras and lens and Learn how to take better shots. And you will see the difference. Like canon mark 5d iii nikon d750-800
Re: Picture Quality Of Pictures Taken In Nigeria So Low Compared To Other Countries. by wilsanchez10(m): 10:17am On Sep 14, 2015
nice one @op i've been wondering the same thing myself, guess our atmosphere is not the same with theirs.
Re: Picture Quality Of Pictures Taken In Nigeria So Low Compared To Other Countries. by braskey: 10:29am On Sep 14, 2015
S6 Edge grin.

5 Likes

Re: Picture Quality Of Pictures Taken In Nigeria So Low Compared To Other Countries. by boix(m): 10:32am On Sep 14, 2015
Give me ur facebook name make I check ur friends before I go comment on the topic because I dey suspect ur Nigerian friends cheesy
Re: Picture Quality Of Pictures Taken In Nigeria So Low Compared To Other Countries. by Nobody: 11:02am On Sep 14, 2015
Its because most of your friends use tecno, infinix and co.

5 Likes

Re: Picture Quality Of Pictures Taken In Nigeria So Low Compared To Other Countries. by Oahray: 11:05am On Sep 14, 2015
goldfish80:
Facebook attracts the wackiest set of people but Instagram is totally on a different trajectory. Pictures Nigerians post on Instagram is right up there with the best. I suggest you sign up on Instagram and see things for yourself @op
I agree cheesy
Re: Picture Quality Of Pictures Taken In Nigeria So Low Compared To Other Countries. by holysaint1(m): 11:18am On Sep 14, 2015
AdmiralDru:
Its because most of your friends use tecno, infinix and co.

lol grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Picture Quality Of Pictures Taken In Nigeria So Low Compared To Other Countries. by majamajic(m): 11:21am On Sep 14, 2015
The reason why most people go abroad to shot music videos.

1 Like

Re: Picture Quality Of Pictures Taken In Nigeria So Low Compared To Other Countries. by Adrenaline123(m): 11:47am On Sep 14, 2015
Re: Picture Quality Of Pictures Taken In Nigeria So Low Compared To Other Countries. by Nobody: 12:00pm On Sep 14, 2015
True talk, I noticed it too

Cos I compared my Melbourne pic and that useless city lagos pic much difference

Now I know Africa is hell

Thankgod I'm not there

1 Like

Re: Picture Quality Of Pictures Taken In Nigeria So Low Compared To Other Countries. by Youpele52: 12:05pm On Sep 14, 2015
Take a look at my Instagram page it'll prove this theory wrong

http://www.Instagram.com/youpele52
Re: Picture Quality Of Pictures Taken In Nigeria So Low Compared To Other Countries. by MisterLongman(m): 12:10pm On Sep 14, 2015
That's because they are beginners learners.......... Especially those that over-edit their pictures
Environment also matters
Re: Picture Quality Of Pictures Taken In Nigeria So Low Compared To Other Countries. by rattlesnake(m): 12:15pm On Sep 14, 2015
Timprince:
nigeria airspace is under......xxxxxxxxx
Re: Picture Quality Of Pictures Taken In Nigeria So Low Compared To Other Countries. by Timprince(m): 12:48pm On Sep 14, 2015
goldfish80:
Even on instagram, you will stl notice d diff
Re: Picture Quality Of Pictures Taken In Nigeria So Low Compared To Other Countries. by kekakuz(m): 1:15pm On Sep 14, 2015
ifeanyi83:
on point

because even if the sky is the background, you will still notice the difference
Re: Picture Quality Of Pictures Taken In Nigeria So Low Compared To Other Countries. by iamrealdeji(m): 1:44pm On Sep 14, 2015
That's true
Re: Picture Quality Of Pictures Taken In Nigeria So Low Compared To Other Countries. by damiloladuke: 2:12pm On Sep 14, 2015
well, I guess the environement matters too and besides the qualities of the phones here are not same with the ones they have there

NAIRALANDERS & BLOGGERS!!! CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: Picture Quality Of Pictures Taken In Nigeria So Low Compared To Other Countries. by imsuboi(m): 2:27pm On Sep 14, 2015
Yeah. Op, you have a point.
Re: Picture Quality Of Pictures Taken In Nigeria So Low Compared To Other Countries. by haibe(m): 2:33pm On Sep 14, 2015
Youpele52:
Take a look at my Instagram page it'll prove this theory wrong

http://www.Instagram.com/youpele52
what phone?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pls Help Me, I Need A Torch Light Application On My Phone. / Miui V5 Custom Rom Tecno P5 And Tecno M3 By Tevinlugther / Airtel Free 500mb Data And 1gb For 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.