Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,184 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

Girls With Flat And Small Bum Should Please Wear Butt Pad - Fashion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Girls With Flat And Small Bum Should Please Wear Butt Pad (66160 Views)

Plus Size Lady In Bum Short: Hit Or Miss? / Woman Rocks Bra And Bum Short: Is This Fashion Or Madness? / Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls With Flat And Small Bum Should Please Wear Butt Pad by Jasi7(m): 11:55pm On Jan 12, 2015
IrinaDeverenko:
Just dont worry,yuh guys will have yours soon buh it will begin wit four packs for nw oo.

Irina..hw did u fit all that in them pyjamas(no offense)...Woow u really hv a bright future behind u
Re: Girls With Flat And Small Bum Should Please Wear Butt Pad by Dhurmynick(m): 12:04am On Jan 13, 2015
firstEVA:
If you can wear padded bra, shoulder pad, why not butt pad?

I have heard people criticize those who wear butt pad, i also read a story here where a young man fought his wife cos she wore butt pad,

Ladies, if you have a flat bumbum, or your behind does not look so great when wearing leggins, jeans, form fitted dresses and skirts, grab a pair of butt pads and feel confident.

Advantages
* Safe and easy. You no longer need to opt for surgery just to get the look you desire. There is no need to apply butt-enhancing creams either. To get bigger buttocks, all you have to do is wear it like you normally wear regular panties. Simple, easy, safe, and instant makeover without side effects.

*Cost. Needless to say the price is nothing compared to implant surgery.

* Natural look and feel. Built with non-removal pads that always stay in place so you can always feel confident that it looks natural.

It is vanity, its artificial, but tell me what isn't today undecided

Something tells me you have a flat butt.. Cause you are defending this stuff like you made it..

2 Likes

Re: Girls With Flat And Small Bum Should Please Wear Butt Pad by Nobody: 12:26am On Jan 13, 2015
papawemba:

are you talking from experience because i have somebody i will like you to help out? Her confidence is so low that she is considering a surgery presently.
hehe, i don't have time for squats, cause i don't want a bigger butt, but i know those who do the squats like regularly, and their butts are really toned, bigger and firm. who is that you want to help?

1 Like

Re: Girls With Flat And Small Bum Should Please Wear Butt Pad by dechandel(f): 12:39am On Jan 13, 2015
braindamage:
grin grin.. Just viewed my profile and saw this 'Banned by the antispam bot in Romance for this post. Ban expires on 11:50pm'. More grease to the 'bot' elbow grin grin. Sadly my sleep took a stroll. I should watch a movie.
Lol
So you see.. You were banned by the robot grin and not the mods
Your ban should have expired by now? Right?
Re: Girls With Flat And Small Bum Should Please Wear Butt Pad by loomer: 1:45am On Jan 13, 2015
rubbish
Re: Girls With Flat And Small Bum Should Please Wear Butt Pad by Spidermon: 4:56am On Jan 13, 2015
The day I find out, I will ex her. I will sha find out when we wanna straff, none of that "put off the lights shii".....I wanna see what u gat down there.
Re: Girls With Flat And Small Bum Should Please Wear Butt Pad by Nobody: 6:34am On Jan 13, 2015
Lol
Re: Girls With Flat And Small Bum Should Please Wear Butt Pad by monex(m): 10:23am On Jan 13, 2015
elantraceey:
Na , i don't think ladies need butt pads to be confident of themselves , there's nothing like appreciating yourself the way you are.

while i agree. i also believe we should say same for padded bras. alotta ladies are ok with padded bras but scream amoral at butt pads
Re: Girls With Flat And Small Bum Should Please Wear Butt Pad by bewitching: 10:30am On Jan 13, 2015
There are foods to eat and products to use for natural body enhancements for more info contact 2A0786B3 09093308321 07030142510 all herbs no side effects just permanent results
Re: Girls With Flat And Small Bum Should Please Wear Butt Pad by IrinaDeverenko(f): 12:45pm On Jan 13, 2015
What bright future are yuh talking abt?
Re: Girls With Flat And Small Bum Should Please Wear Butt Pad by DNDROID(m): 1:17pm On Jan 13, 2015
firstEVA:
If you can wear padded bra, shoulder pad, why not butt pad?

I have heard people criticize those who wear butt pad, i also read a story here where a young man fought his wife cos she wore butt pad,

Ladies, if you have a flat bumbum, or your behind does not look so great when wearing leggins, jeans, form fitted dresses and skirts, grab a pair of butt pads and feel confident.

Advantages
* Safe and easy. You no longer need to opt for surgery just to get the look you desire. There is no need to apply butt-enhancing creams either. To get bigger buttocks, all you have to do is wear it like you normally wear regular panties. Simple, easy, safe, and instant makeover without side effects.

*Cost. Needless to say the price is nothing compared to implant surgery.

* Natural look and feel. Built with non-removal pads that always stay in place so you can always feel confident that it looks natural.

It is vanity, its artificial, but tell me what isn't today undecided
well great advice...but...

Great but comes with lots of faty foods...
Let them increase intake of fatty foods and sit down more often
And surely the ass will grow...

One last option is plenty doggy matches....(am sure u know what I mean tongue )

Surely i won't be happy to but my hands on the prize only to discover pads...!!!!

So b sure to find a way to take them off before action!
Re: Girls With Flat And Small Bum Should Please Wear Butt Pad by mikolo80: 2:02pm On Jan 13, 2015
firstEVA:
and guys its not about you, its about the lady feeling confident about herself
yes it is cos once the guy knows he has been deceived you go'n look real dumb when crying that he dumopped you cos you got no ass.there are guys who like flat ass,attract them from the get go and stop wasting everybody's time
Re: Girls With Flat And Small Bum Should Please Wear Butt Pad by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jan 13, 2015
Dhurmynick:

Something tells me you have a flat butt.. Cause you are defending this stuff like you made it..
i dont have a flat butt, but if i do, is it a crime?
Re: Girls With Flat And Small Bum Should Please Wear Butt Pad by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jan 13, 2015
DNDROID:
well great advice...but...

Great but comes with lots of faty foods...
Let them increase intake of fatty foods and sit down more often
And surely the ass will grow...

One last option is plenty doggy matches....(am sure u know what I mean tongue )

Surely won't be happy to but my hands on the prize only to discover pads...!!!!

So b surd to house take them off before action!
you mean plenty doggy can increase the size of the bum? how true is this, have you done it with a girl with flat bum before?

1 Like

Re: Girls With Flat And Small Bum Should Please Wear Butt Pad by DNDROID(m): 2:51pm On Jan 13, 2015
firstEVA:
you mean plenty doggy can increase the size of the bum? how true is this, have you done it with a girl with flat bum before?
grin
How do u mean "done it"?
Re: Girls With Flat And Small Bum Should Please Wear Butt Pad by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jan 13, 2015
DNDROID:
grin
How do u mean "done it"?
i mean the doggy style on a lady with flat arse

1 Like

Re: Girls With Flat And Small Bum Should Please Wear Butt Pad by DNDROID(m): 4:43pm On Jan 13, 2015
firstEVA:
i mean the doggy style on a lady with flat arse
U mean if I have used it to upgrade anyone's b.. before?
Re: Girls With Flat And Small Bum Should Please Wear Butt Pad by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jan 13, 2015
DNDROID:

U mean if I have used it to upgrade anyone's b.. before?
precisely

1 Like

Re: Girls With Flat And Small Bum Should Please Wear Butt Pad by DNDROID(m): 5:13pm On Jan 13, 2015
firstEVA:
precisely
personally nope...
But have watched a friend upgrage beautifully...grin

Please I suggest fatty foods o..
This is a last resort...

And ofcourse lots of matches on empty stomach is a flatner!

CHOP-NA-DO is code o...
Re: Girls With Flat And Small Bum Should Please Wear Butt Pad by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jan 13, 2015
DNDROID:
personally nope...
But have watched a friend upgrage beautifully...grin

Please I suggest fatty foods o..
This is a last resort...

And ofcourse lots of matches on empty stomach is a flatner!

CHOP-NA-DO is code o...
grin

1 Like

Re: Girls With Flat And Small Bum Should Please Wear Butt Pad by DNDROID(m): 5:19pm On Jan 13, 2015
Re: Girls With Flat And Small Bum Should Please Wear Butt Pad by sucess001(m): 3:32pm On Feb 13, 2015
IrinaDeverenko:
What bright future are yuh talking abt?

sup with you?
Re: Girls With Flat And Small Bum Should Please Wear Butt Pad by Drilz(f): 5:26pm On Feb 13, 2015
For Christ sake lets wake up n smell d cookies. Jst as she mentioned above; if u wear padded bra,shoulder pad (men hv it in their suits) den dey is nofin wrong wt d padded bum. No need preaching pple ll accept it wt time. Majority of guys buy padded bras fr their gf, it ll soon come to pass dat dey ll start buying padded bums too grin
Re: Girls With Flat And Small Bum Should Please Wear Butt Pad by Nobody: 5:36pm On Feb 13, 2015
Drilz:
For Christ sake lets wake up n smell d cookies. Jst as she mentioned above; if u wear padded bra,shoulder pad (men hv it in their suits) den dey is nofin wrong wt d padded bum. No need preaching pple ll accept it wt time. Majority of guys buy padded bras fr their gf, it ll soon come to pass dat dey ll start buying padded bums too grin
so true grin
Re: Girls With Flat And Small Bum Should Please Wear Butt Pad by MaLAdyy(f): 5:57am On Feb 14, 2015
k
Re: Girls With Flat And Small Bum Should Please Wear Butt Pad by IrinaDeverenko(f): 1:20pm On Feb 19, 2015
xup wit yuh too.
Re: Girls With Flat And Small Bum Should Please Wear Butt Pad by bewitching: 1:06am On Feb 21, 2015
Contact me for butt enlargement herbs, 09093308321 watsapp 07030142510 bb 2A0786B3
Re: Girls With Flat And Small Bum Should Please Wear Butt Pad by shindarayo(f): 3:48pm On Feb 21, 2015
jingh:
its discerning to see a lady advocating for more fake show for the lady.
what will happen if a guy finally dump you when he find out those shape he has been fantasing about is not real, you broke his taste and makes him believe in the saying GIRLS ARE FAKE !!!
even with no bosom, buttock or height.
A guy meant for you will ask you out.

#saynotofakeness
so true.am one of d team flat ass and I once dated a guy who specifically told me dts wat endeared him to me.though am able to complememt it wt my average bosom.i wear clothes dt befits my stature. Dre is nothing wrong in tryn to fil confident, not every one has dt but if ure someone dt is confortable in ur own skin ull not nid to enhance.av seen skinny girls wt flat arse and still look great cos dey dress well to fit dir stature.though dre re sm outfits I rily wish I can wear.in alll it doesn't matter if am flat arsed or not, I hv someone who loves me just d way I am.so enhancer or enhancement is a no no for m
Re: Girls With Flat And Small Bum Should Please Wear Butt Pad by bukolafakeye(m): 7:55pm On Jan 15, 2017
is it to look good or to protect buttock bones?
Re: Girls With Flat And Small Bum Should Please Wear Butt Pad by ladyb4sure(f): 7:27pm On Nov 01, 2017
firstEVA:
this is for guys but i dont think its necessary for a guys to have big arse, it aint sexy.

Funny cheesy
Re: Girls With Flat And Small Bum Should Please Wear Butt Pad by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jun 01, 2019
That's exquisite and sick mate wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ankara Style A Tailor Said Is N85,000 (Pictured) / Stunning Photos Of Very Beautiful Albino Ladies / Bride Rocks Revealing Wedding Dress And People Are Talking About It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.