Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,539 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

Girls With Flat And Small Bum Should Please Wear Butt Pad - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Girls With Flat And Small Bum Should Please Wear Butt Pad (66165 Views)

Plus Size Lady In Bum Short: Hit Or Miss? / Woman Rocks Bra And Bum Short: Is This Fashion Or Madness? / Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls With Flat And Small Bum Should Please Wear Butt Pad by Tashaamania(f): 7:13pm On Jan 12, 2015
MissOke:
Butt squats? I don't think I've heard of dat. Wat or how is it?

Its a squatting exercise which helps the butt grow smiley

1 Like

Re: Girls With Flat And Small Bum Should Please Wear Butt Pad by Odunharry(m): 7:13pm On Jan 12, 2015
ok
Re: Girls With Flat And Small Bum Should Please Wear Butt Pad by scarr: 7:14pm On Jan 12, 2015
firstEVA:
If you can wear padded bra, shoulder pad, why not butt pad?

I have heard people criticize those who wear butt pad, i also read a story here where a young man fought his wife cos she wore butt pad,

Ladies, if you have a flat bumbum, or your behind does not look so great when wearing leggins, jeans, form fitted dresses and skirts, grab a pair of butt pads and feel confident.

Advantages
* Safe and easy. You no longer need to opt for surgery just to get the look you desire. There is no need to apply butt-enhancing creams either. To get bigger buttocks, all you have to do is wear it like you normally wear regular panties. Simple, easy, safe, and instant makeover without side effects.

*Cost. Needless to say the price is nothing compared to implant surgery.

* Natural look and feel. Built with non-removal pads that always stay in place so you can always feel confident that it looks natural.

It is vanity, its artificial, but tell me what isn't today undecided
so when u meet a guy and lies to you that he works for oyel company just to feel confident, and after d whole show u find out he lied, ull say u were used but it's ok for girls to lie about their butts just to feel confident.......GEJ has indeed failed us angry

2 Likes

Re: Girls With Flat And Small Bum Should Please Wear Butt Pad by raddyworld: 7:17pm On Jan 12, 2015
[quote author=firstEVA post=29720994]If you can wear padded bra, shoulder pad, why not butt pad?

I have heard people criticize those who wear butt pad, i also read a story here where a young man fought his wife cos she wore butt pad,

Ladies, if you have a flat bumbum, or your behind does not look so great when wearing leggins, jeans, form fitted dresses and skirts, grab a pair of butt pads and feel confident.

Advantages
* Safe and easy. You no longer need to opt for surgery just to get the look you desire. There is no need to apply butt-enhancing creams either. To get bigger buttocks, all you have to do is wear it like you normally wear regular panties. Simple, easy, safe, and instant makeover without side effects.

*Cost. Needless to say the price is nothing compared to implant surgery.

* Natural look and feel.
MUST U USE SOME1 PAINFUL MARITAL EXPERIENCE 2 GET ATTENTION?IF U AV NOTHIN 2 DO MUST U TYPE? TREAT OTHERS AS U WANT THEM 2 TREAT U.
Re: Girls With Flat And Small Bum Should Please Wear Butt Pad by Odunharry(m): 7:18pm On Jan 12, 2015
scarr:

so when u meet a guy and lies to you that he works for oyel company just to feel confident, and after d whole show u find out he lied, ull say u were used but it's ok for girls to lie about their butts just to feel confident.......GEJ has indeed failed us angry
imagine..
Re: Girls With Flat And Small Bum Should Please Wear Butt Pad by VoteOutPDPJona: 7:19pm On Jan 12, 2015
grin Just remembered the first day butt pad fooled me. As I discovered volume before reaction is far less than volume after reaction, the zeal to continue with the experiment drastically dropped low. grin
Re: Girls With Flat And Small Bum Should Please Wear Butt Pad by seangy4konji: 7:19pm On Jan 12, 2015
Words from an insecure woman

Thank god my madam is endowed and my olonshos carry front and back.

D rate I go take Pursue u with your butt pad?u go think I deh craze. For where?

Woju.
Re: Girls With Flat And Small Bum Should Please Wear Butt Pad by Nmeri17: 7:20pm On Jan 12, 2015
Tashaamania:
Butt squats people, butt squats..thats the only way out cool
Butt pads, uhmm.. your butt goes off whenever you un
dress undecided

#TeamFlatAss and loving it cheesy

Re: Girls With Flat And Small Bum Should Please Wear Butt Pad by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jan 12, 2015
Senseless, a guy that would like u would like u.. Padded or not.
Re: Girls With Flat And Small Bum Should Please Wear Butt Pad by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jan 12, 2015
Nneka123:
Gosh! seriously! we don't need butt pad to feel good about ourselves, if you want a big butt, go and do some squats! and have it forever, than having a butt pad, and deceiving the society, and yourself, nah!

does squatting make a woman's ass fatter?
Re: Girls With Flat And Small Bum Should Please Wear Butt Pad by Nmeri17: 7:23pm On Jan 12, 2015
adanduka:
Wowww. looks good.
But which one are they manufacturing for the guys? Six packs and akpu obi? grin

akpu amu lipsrsealed angry
Re: Girls With Flat And Small Bum Should Please Wear Butt Pad by jaybee3(m): 7:24pm On Jan 12, 2015
Abeg make person order for GEJ cos he is being raped left right and centre by the frustrated electorate

1 Like

Re: Girls With Flat And Small Bum Should Please Wear Butt Pad by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jan 12, 2015
papawemba:

Yes! and tones it too
Re: Girls With Flat And Small Bum Should Please Wear Butt Pad by bynat(f): 7:25pm On Jan 12, 2015
;DCorrupting ma morals angry
Re: Girls With Flat And Small Bum Should Please Wear Butt Pad by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jan 12, 2015
Nah,I would definitely feel uncomfortable with padded butt,I would only get more attention 'cos of a fake butt...meaning 'em guys will be loving me for my big butt.mba o,love me?love me for my small butt.

1 Like

Re: Girls With Flat And Small Bum Should Please Wear Butt Pad by Sermwell(m): 7:26pm On Jan 12, 2015
ochejagabriel:
KEEP ON WEARING BUTT PADS ALL YOU WANT, WE SHALL MEET AT THE SWIMMING POOL..
Are you a learner Even in the swimming pool, they wear it! cheesy
Re: Girls With Flat And Small Bum Should Please Wear Butt Pad by Caracta(f): 7:28pm On Jan 12, 2015
Oh well...

Any girl that needs butt pad to boost her confidence needs to have her head checked or see a shrink.

You are right, it is vanity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girls With Flat And Small Bum Should Please Wear Butt Pad by juitar(m): 7:28pm On Jan 12, 2015
Wat ar we turnin dis world in2 sef,all because of fashion n 2 attract guys, girls wil fix hair,fix eye-balls,eyelashes,wear padded bra,padded butt or pant or wetin una dey call am sef,fix all d nails,b4 den con start 2tink of foundation 4make up,pierce all d nose,tongue,nose n even dere private parts n fill dem up wit earrings,draw tatoo 4body n nw wear cloth dat wil reveal all d body sef. Make una change o 4d Kingdom of God is @ hand.

2 Likes

Re: Girls With Flat And Small Bum Should Please Wear Butt Pad by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jan 12, 2015
False advertising undecided
Re: Girls With Flat And Small Bum Should Please Wear Butt Pad by edgyslim: 7:29pm On Jan 12, 2015
IrinaDeverenko:
Every girl should be proud of wat God gives to her either big or small it shouldn't matter, cos God knws best.Buh if yuh nid to add up a bit i see nothing wrong wit dat cos is yur life to live.

Ur dp tho.

Re: Girls With Flat And Small Bum Should Please Wear Butt Pad by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jan 12, 2015
Some guys like me are doing exercise to reduce their butt while ladies are faking it.

I wish, I wish! angry
Re: Girls With Flat And Small Bum Should Please Wear Butt Pad by Nmeri17: 7:31pm On Jan 12, 2015
MissOke:
Butt squats? I don't think I've heard of dat. Wat or how is it?

huh you never heard of it?? shocked its an exercise where you squat with yo nyash. instead of bending yo knees you bend yo butt instead. hope u grab

1 Like

Re: Girls With Flat And Small Bum Should Please Wear Butt Pad by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jan 12, 2015
papawemba:

It only makes the butt firmer, it doesn't increase the size.
Re: Girls With Flat And Small Bum Should Please Wear Butt Pad by lilmax(m): 7:33pm On Jan 12, 2015
Smh, any way guys should start telling lies
Re: Girls With Flat And Small Bum Should Please Wear Butt Pad by otiigba1(m): 7:33pm On Jan 12, 2015
Chai! See wetin Gej cause, butt pad wearing women grin angry
Re: Girls With Flat And Small Bum Should Please Wear Butt Pad by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jan 12, 2015
onila:
how come u re not following me, firstEVA smiley
yr so cool and funny

tried following you but I cant undecided
I have always wanted to follow you, I like you cos you've managed to remain a virgin despite your several sexual encounters grin

1 Like

Re: Girls With Flat And Small Bum Should Please Wear Butt Pad by 49cents(m): 7:34pm On Jan 12, 2015
firstEVA:
and guys its not about you, its about the lady feeling confident about herself

you are a liar

women go for jewelry and hand bags to show off to ladies

but when it comes to bum pads is to have more s.ex appeal from the guys

Angeline jolie got her boobs cut off has she lost her confidence? did you not see her smiling just last week as she met the Pope and the Queen of England

only ladies with low self esteem; personal awareness of what makes them of value; who have reduced their self worth to the size of their mammary glands and butt.ocks will wear buut pads........................woman discover thy self

all the cleavage flashing what do you think is for? for confidence? its just to wield power over men and nothing more

its not a deformity not to have enlarged body parts be thankful to God for the womder of your being

5 Likes

Re: Girls With Flat And Small Bum Should Please Wear Butt Pad by king1005: 7:34pm On Jan 12, 2015
shocked 419
Re: Girls With Flat And Small Bum Should Please Wear Butt Pad by Whobedatte(m): 7:35pm On Jan 12, 2015
Tashaamania:
Butt squats people, butt squats..thats the only way out cool
Butt pads, uhmm.. your butt goes off whenever you un
dress undecided

#TeamFlatAss and loving it cheesy
r u into the military? shocked
Re: Girls With Flat And Small Bum Should Please Wear Butt Pad by tomande: 7:36pm On Jan 12, 2015
It seem this is what we call fake ass....teaching them ladies to be fake...wow
Re: Girls With Flat And Small Bum Should Please Wear Butt Pad by evesdon4u: 7:37pm On Jan 12, 2015
Seriously, I don't see any self-esteem in putting on butt-pads...
Re: Girls With Flat And Small Bum Should Please Wear Butt Pad by nduchucks: 7:38pm On Jan 12, 2015
SMH

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ankara Style A Tailor Said Is N85,000 (Pictured) / Stunning Photos Of Very Beautiful Albino Ladies / Bride Rocks Revealing Wedding Dress And People Are Talking About It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.