Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:13 AM

#iambaga - Jimi Agbaje - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #iambaga - Jimi Agbaje (1409 Views)

Jimi Agbaje Bought Food For Everybody At A Buka / Jimi Agbaje Rides Okada To Rally (PHOTOS) / Breaking..... Igbo Community In Lagos Endorse Jimi Agbaje (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#iambaga - Jimi Agbaje by JimiAgbaje2015: 11:56am On Jan 12, 2015
I am overwhelmed with sadness at the senseless attacks on the innocent people of Baga (and other North Eastern States). These acts of terrorism defy the teachings of Islam, Christianity or any other religion I know of, and it is unfortunate that the good people of Nigeria have to experience it. Nigerians must stand together to condemn these acts.

I urge us all to say a prayer for the people of Baga, and the soldiers who are fighting to ensure the insurgents are defeated.

Terrorism as we have seen is a global challenge and very serious efforts must continue be made to ensure that our great nation is once again a safe and secure place for everyone.

- Jimi Agbaje

Via http:///GLVHXGTtrM

2 Likes

Re: #iambaga - Jimi Agbaje by oduastates: 12:00pm On Jan 12, 2015
You cannot dissociate yourself from the baggage of your killer party and the thieves in the same party.

"I voted for Jonathan and not PDP " will not work.
Thanks but no thanks.
Your hands are stained with the blood of the victims of baga.

8 Likes

Re: #iambaga - Jimi Agbaje by p3ndy79: 12:06pm On Jan 12, 2015
Re: #iambaga - Jimi Agbaje by p3ndy79: 12:13pm On Jan 12, 2015
Jimi would have made more sense if he can call the attention of his Party Leader and president to do something about it.

17 people died in france the whole country was on lockdown, about 2000 died in baga the most useless president in the world have not even deem it fit to address the nation because he is doubting if the dead are animals or cows or maybe they are APC supporters so their death is a plus to his dream return to power.

Jimi should just forget this his wasteful venture no way PDP will win lagos. Lagos state governance is too sophisticated for a jimi agbaje, he should try from local government chairmanship first.

5 Likes

Re: #iambaga - Jimi Agbaje by adaweezy(m): 12:22pm On Jan 12, 2015
tell your party chairman and its national leader to deal with the menace....
as for us in Alimosho, Ambode is our man

3 Likes

Re: #iambaga - Jimi Agbaje by doctokwus: 12:23pm On Jan 12, 2015
Does this Jimi of a guy even know what he's doing.This his statement,if true,because I bliv he,s more brilliant than this,is an indictment on d president and PDP.
He shud b appropraitely sanctioned by d pdp leadership.
So long as d president or pdp leadership has not issued a release on d baga killings,its disrespectful,insurting to d presidency and utterly unpolitical,for any other party member to do so,except d state gov if he were to be a pdp member.
Its like Ambode issuing a press release on d baga killings when d APC and Buhari haven't done so.Common sense shud tell Agbaye what he did is wrong on all counts.

3 Likes

Re: #iambaga - Jimi Agbaje by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jan 12, 2015
A vote for jimi agbaje is a vote for the killer PDP. Won't you first consider the clothes put on by a person offering you clothes before you collect them? What have they done in the states they governed? Abia, kogi, delta and now ekiti, are all becoming rotten, yet they want to bring that same model to our dear lagos state. Gone are the days when people said they voted for GEJ and not PDP. That idea won't work this time cos we've come to realize that individuals mostly rule based on the dictates of their party and PDP is a devilish party, so no jimi agbaje for lagos.

5 Likes

Re: #iambaga - Jimi Agbaje by JimiAgbaje2015: 12:53pm On Jan 12, 2015
doctokwus:
Does this Jimi of a guy even know what he's doing.This his statement,if true,because I bliv he,s more brilliant than this,is an indictment on d president and PDP.
He shud b appropraitely sanctioned by d pdp leadership.
So long as d president or pdp leadership has not issued a release on d baga killings,its disrespectful,insurting to d presidency and utterly unpolitical,for any other party member to do so,except d state gov if he were to be a pdp member.
Its like Ambode issuing a press release on d baga killings when d APC and Buhari haven't done so.Common sense shud tell Agbaye what he did is wrong on all counts.

Hello Doctokwus,
Sometimes we must forget politics and condemn the evil acts of these terrorists. This war is on Nigeria, not the APC or PDP. Once we realise that, we will work together to ensure peace once again returns to our nation.

p3ndy79:
Jimi would have made more sense if he can call the attention of his Party Leader and president to do something about it.
17 people died in france the whole country was on lockdown, about 2000 died in baga the most useless president in the world have not even deem it fit to address the nation because he is doubting if the dead are animals or cows or maybe they are APC supporters so their death is a plus to his dream return to power.

Hello P3ndy79,
Soldiers are currently in Baga, doing all they can to eliminate the insurgents. Thank you

2 Likes

Re: #iambaga - Jimi Agbaje by adaweezy(m): 1:09pm On Jan 12, 2015
JimiAgbaje2015:

Hello Doctokwus,
Sometimes we must forget politics and condemn the evil acts of these terrorists. This war is on Nigeria, not the APC or PDP. Once we realise that, we will work together to ensure peace once again returns to our nation.

Hello P3ndy79,
Soldiers are currently in Baga, doing all they can to eliminate the insurgents. Thank you
Thought Jimi Agbaje's Party politicised the Boko Haram Insurgency by blaming it on the APC as it's main sponsor. The FG has not accepted that people were killed whereas agbaje has accepted that fact..... Hmmm it's an indictment on the Current leadership of the country and the shakey foundations JK is riding upon

1 Like

Re: #iambaga - Jimi Agbaje by IVORY2009(m): 1:34pm On Jan 12, 2015
Jimi Agbaje credible canidate for Lagos State, but he is not campaigning anofe on like Ambode of the Apc taking the campaign to the grassroot level, Jimi should do same tooo, you're almost there, as the next governor of Lagos State.

1 Like

Re: #iambaga - Jimi Agbaje by IVORY2009(m): 1:35pm On Jan 12, 2015
Jimi Agbaje credible candidate for Lagos State, but he is not campaigning anofe on like Ambode of the Apc taking the campaign to the grassroot level, Jimi should do same tooo, you're almost there, as the next governor of Lagos State.
Re: #iambaga - Jimi Agbaje by JimiAgbaje2015: 1:37pm On Jan 12, 2015
adaweezy:

Thought Jimi Agbaje's Party politicised the Boko Haram Insurgency by blaming it on the APC as it's main sponsor. The FG has not accepted that people were killed whereas agbaje has accepted that fact..... Hmmm it's an indictment on the Current leadership of the country and the shakey foundations JK is riding upon

I have not seen where the APC was blamed for the attacks in Baga. The spokesperson of the Nigerian Military Gen Chris Olukolade has said Soldiers have been deployed to fight the insurgents. As we all know, terrorism is a global phenomenon and our forces are trying extremely hard to eliminate them from our great nation. Let us unite and support them with our words, thoughts and prayers. They need every morale boost they can get from the Nigerian people. Thank you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #iambaga - Jimi Agbaje by adaweezy(m): 2:08pm On Jan 12, 2015
JimiAgbaje2015:

I have not seen where the APC was blamed for the attacks in Baga. The spokesperson of the Nigerian Military Gen Chris Olukolade has said Soldiers have been deployed to fight the insurgents. As we all know, terrorism is a global phenomenon and our forces are trying extremely hard to eliminate them from our great nation. Let us unite and support them with our words, thoughts and prayers. They need every morale boost they can get from the Nigerian people. Thank you
don't misquote me I never mentioned that The FG and PDP blamed APC for the attacks .....
I talked about sponsorship and links......
statements of uniting to fight terrorism were needed from the FG but it deemed it fit to stick with blaming the opposition for sponsorship of the violent sect
Long Live the FRN

1 Like

Re: #iambaga - Jimi Agbaje by sartorius(m): 2:50pm On Jan 12, 2015
jimi, u have a great chance of becoming the next governor. i can assure you that a lot of people like you. we need to free lagos from the hands of tinubu. you need to work at the level of the state. the presedential election coming up first however is d only limiting factor as apc momentum would rub off your votes.

1 Like

Re: #iambaga - Jimi Agbaje by aresa: 2:59pm On Jan 12, 2015
JimiAgbaje2015:
I am overwhelmed with sadness at the senseless attacks on the innocent people of Baga (and other North Eastern States). These acts of terrorism defy the teachings of Islam, Christianity or any other religion I know of, and it is unfortunate that the good people of Nigeria have to experience it. Nigerians must stand together to condemn these acts.

I urge us all to say a prayer for the people of Baga, and the soldiers who are fighting to ensure the insurgents are defeated.

Terrorism as we have seen is a global challenge and very serious efforts must continue be made to ensure that our great nation is once again a safe and secure place for everyone.

- Jimi Agbaje

Via http:///GLVHXGTtrM

What a clown. Your Oga denounced the deaths of 17 people in France, but he's yet to utter a word about 2000 deaths in his own country obviously trying not to highlight his own cruel and shameful acts of incompetence, lack of care and gross inability to protect the same Nigerians he swore to protect.

To make matters worse, the useless clown and his service chiefs were busy dancing and having a good time while terrorists were also busy slaughtering 2000 Nigerians.

And this worthless, thoughtless joker and a member of the most corrupt and incompetent political party on the surface of the earth want to rule Lagos? It's a dream and so it shall remain forever and ever....

2 Likes

Re: #iambaga - Jimi Agbaje by JimiAgbaje2015: 3:22pm On Jan 12, 2015
aresa:

What a clown. Your Oga denounced the deaths of 17 people in France, but he's yet to utter a word about 2000 deaths in his own country obviously trying not to highlight his own cruel and shameful acts of incompetence, lack of care and gross inability to protect the same Nigerians he swore to protect.

To make matters worse, the useless clown and his service chiefs were busy dancing and having a good time while terrorists were also busy slaughtering 2000 Nigerians.

And this worthless, thoughtless joker and a member of the most corrupt and incompetent political party on the surface of the earth want to rule Lagos? It's a dream and so it shall remain forever and ever....

Hello Aresa,
You could have passed your message without resorting to the use of abusive language. We are all frustrated by these attacks and no matter what political parties we subscribe to, we are first of all Nigerians and must unite to eliminate this scourge.

Like earlier mentioned, the Defence Spokesman has given updates on the situation in Baga. We remain certain that one day very soon, Insurgency will no longer exist in Nigeria.

God bless.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #iambaga - Jimi Agbaje by JimiAgbaje2015: 3:24pm On Jan 12, 2015
Thanks for the kind words. Don't stop spreading the message. God bless

sartorius:
jimi, u have a great chance of becoming the next governor. i can assure you that a lot of people like you. we need to free lagos from the hands of tinubu. you need to work at the level of the state. the presedential election coming up first however is d only limiting factor as apc momentum would rub off your votes.

1 Like

Re: #iambaga - Jimi Agbaje by aresa: 3:42pm On Jan 12, 2015
JimiAgbaje2015:

Hello Aresa,
You could have passed your message without resorting to the use of abusive language. We are all frustrated by these attacks and no matter what political parties we subscribe to, we are first of all Nigerians and must unite to eliminate this scourge.

Like earlier mentioned, the Defence Spokesman has given updates on the situation in Baga. We remain certain that one day very soon, Insurgency will no longer exist in Nigeria.

God bless.

I was very generousness with my choice of words because heartless, cruel, corrupt and incompetent leaders are many times worse than the terrorists killing Nigerians because their uncaring, corrupt and incompetent ways promotes and creates opportunities for terrorists to slaughter Nigerians at will and unchallenged by the same worthless, crooked, corrupt and incompetent leadership which this Agbaje man is a proud member of..

17 people died in France and the French government showed strong leadership and great courage, the government was and is still visible, they are still consoling and morning with the people of France, but your own heartless president is yet to utter a word after the mass slaughter of his own people, the same people he swore to protect, but you are sitting here happy and telling us about some silly speech by the defense spokesman? Is this your own interpretation of leadership? Do you even have a leader in your country?

As a Nigerian, my choice of words really should be the least of your worries, you should be more concerned about your own safety, your family's safety and the deaths of thousands of Nigerians this worthless government failed to protect...

Shame on you...

2 Likes

Re: #iambaga - Jimi Agbaje by anonimi: 3:55pm On Jan 12, 2015
It is good to see Jimi engage with our youths online through NL.
This needs to continue MORE vigorously through SEVERAL modes/interveners/channels in ADDITION to direct offline engagement with the REAL people in a very VISIBLE manner.
It can be well.

#Libereate-Lagos
Kai Buhari!!!

1 Like

Re: #iambaga - Jimi Agbaje by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jan 12, 2015
@JimiAgbaje2015 There should be a Think Tank on how to address crisis situations before, during and after an Electoral Campaign. Jimi Agbaje's condemnation is just that.. a condemnation and yes Baga is not part of Lagos, it does not remove his moral responsibility to channel some of his campaign movement to that axis to demonstrate his claims to grassroots association. Thus far he is making the masses percieve him as an elitists. we know the APC Government is elitists but they do not display it in shambolic fashion. you need to step up your game

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: #iambaga - Jimi Agbaje by anonimi: 4:07pm On Jan 12, 2015
voltron:
@JimiAgbaje2015 There should be a Think Tank on how to address crisis situations before, during and after an Electoral Campaign. Jimi Agbaje's condemnation is just that.. a condemnation and yes Baga is not part of Lagos, it does not remove his moral responsibility to channel some of his campaign movement to that axis to demonstrate his claims to grassroots association. Thus far he is making the masses percieve him as an elitists. we know the APC Government is elitists but they do not display it in shambolic fashion. you need to step up your game

Well said.
I hope he and his campaign TEAM have taken due note and will redress THEIR strategy accordingly.
Re: #iambaga - Jimi Agbaje by Cannonleo(m): 4:19pm On Jan 12, 2015
JE SUIS BAGA ET NIGERIAN

1 Like

Re: #iambaga - Jimi Agbaje by Enyinweofia: 4:26pm On Jan 12, 2015
JimiAgbaje2015:

Hello Aresa,
God bless.
aresa:

I was very generousness with my choice of words because heartless, cruel, corrupt and incompetent leaders are many times worse than the terrorists killing Nigerians because their uncaring, corrupt and incompetent ways promotes and creates opportunities for terrorists to slaughter Nigerians at will and unchallenged by the same worthless, crooked, corrupt and incompetent leadership which this Agbaje man is a proud member of..

17 people died in France and the French government showed strong leadership and great courage, the government was and is still visible, they are still consoling and morning with the people of France, but your own heartless president is yet to utter a word after the mass slaughter of his own people, the same people he swore to protect, but you are sitting here happy and telling us about some silly speech by the defense spokesman? Is this your own interpretation of leadership? Do you even have a leader in your country?

As a Nigerian, my choice of words really should be the least of your worries, you should be more concerned about your own safety, your family's safety and the deaths of thousands of Nigerians this worthless government failed to protect...

Shame on you...

This is what is wrong with Nigerian kids. This is why I'm sure many politicians do not make statements about issues like this because instead of digesting the information you people will rather display your lack of home training by calling your father's mate names.

Is Jimi Agbaje the president? He made a statement in his capacity as a Nigerian and you're here calling him names, because he is in a political party you do not like. Has any other PDP person made a statement about Baga? Is everyone in the PDP evil by default? Are Donald Duke and Nuhu Ribadu not in the PDP? Does it change the fact that they're perceived as awesome people?

Shame on you for hiding behind a keyboard and abusing a man whose only crime is deciding to run on a platform big enough to dislodge Lagos from the clenches of oga Bourdillon

1 Like

Re: #iambaga - Jimi Agbaje by adaweezy(m): 4:48pm On Jan 12, 2015
Enyinweofia:

This is what is wrong with Nigerian kids. This is why I'm sure many politicians do not make statements about issues like this because instead of digesting the information you people will rather display your lack of home training by calling your father's mate names.

Is Jimi Agbaje the president? He made a statement in his capacity as a Nigerian and you're here calling him names, because he is in a political party you do not like. Has any other PDP person made a statement about Baga? Is everyone in the PDP evil by default? Are Donald Duke and Nuhu Ribadu not in the PDP? Does it change the fact that they're perceived as awesome people?

Shame on you for hiding behind a keyboard and abusing a man whose only crime is deciding to run on a platform big enough to dislodge Lagos from the clenches of oga Bourdillon
And into the Trenches of Obanikoro, Ogunlewe and the navigational powress of Bode George
I beg to disagree...
Lagosians shall not switch Godfathers for the sake of A man whose credibility is standing on shaky grounds as a result of his fraudulent rise to the PDP Ticket and defending a premise lacking on moral grounds.
He who comes to equity must come with clean hands.
I never expected better from a MAN who has not laid out a plan on financial stability if he ever gets elected but hopes to depend on the stability of a certain region to achieve infrastructural growth by using the liberty of threatening/intimidating us into voting Goodluck Jonathan.

1 Like

Re: #iambaga - Jimi Agbaje by adaweezy(m): 4:53pm On Jan 12, 2015
sudden Social Media communications with youths 57 days to election only bemoans of hypocrisy....
"I will rule Lagos like other PDP States"
Jimi Agbaje
Just like Ebonyi, Abia, Kogi Benue abi??
Re: #iambaga - Jimi Agbaje by aresa: 5:00pm On Jan 12, 2015
[s]
Enyinweofia:

[/s]

Every politician subscribes to and upholds the culture and values of the party the belong to so of what relevance is your thoughtless and upside down comment?

Didn't the same slowpoke and reckless Agbaje spewed the other day that Nigerians should expect violence and destruction of the Nigerian economy if they don't keep his crooked and corrupt master in aso rock?

Is this what sensible and responsible leaders say? Do responsible and sane leaders blackmail their own subjects with fear, utterances of violence and destruction to the polls just to vote for them?

Who advocates destruction and violence just to win election?

Was he not speaking on behalf of the same crooked, corrupt and incompetent president?

Btw, while you are losing sleep over Tinubu like your type do 24/7/365, you should worry more about your AGBAJE'S crooked and corrupt EX convict daddy aka Bode George..

Some of you really need to just STFU sometimes..

1 Like

Re: #iambaga - Jimi Agbaje by PentiumPro(f): 5:02pm On Jan 12, 2015
adaweezy:

And into the Trenches of Obanikoro, Ogunlewe and the navigational powress of Bode George
I beg to disagree...
Lagosians shall not switch Godfathers for the sake of A man whose credibility is standing on shaky grounds as a result of his fraudulent rise to the PDP Ticket and defending a premise lacking on moral grounds.
He who comes to equity must come with clean hands.
I never expected better from a MAN who has not laid out a plan on financial stability if he ever gets elected but hopes to depend on the stability of a certain region to achieve infrastructural growth by using the liberty of threatening/intimidating us into voting Goodluck Jonathan.

Very profound words that will forever hurt Jimi Agbaje for years to come.
With such singular gaffe, he has alienated thousands of omoluabis that otherwise could have given him the benefit of doubt.

1 Like

Re: #iambaga - Jimi Agbaje by aresa: 5:04pm On Jan 12, 2015
adaweezy:
sudden Social Media communications with youths 57 days to election only bemoans of hypocrisy....

Just like Ebonyi, Abia, Kogi Benue abi??

Abi o... Useless man..
Re: #iambaga - Jimi Agbaje by cuteboy2: 5:14pm On Jan 12, 2015
Really sad that over 3,000 were mercilessly slaughtered by Boko Haram in the Baga attack and the fight to reclaim Damaturu, and the Western powers and world media were more focused and outraged on the 12 lives lost in Paris.

All lives are precious. However, charity must begin at home. We must grieve our own.
Hence, Jimi Agbaje is definitely right. Je Suis Charlie is not for us.

For us, it is Je suis Baga or I am Baga

[size=18pt]#IamBaga[/size]

1 Like

Re: #iambaga - Jimi Agbaje by Image123(m): 5:17pm On Jan 12, 2015
JimiAgbaje2015:

Hello Aresa,

God bless.
Oga, we are only frustrated because our leadership is. France is not frustrated in the sense that we are. We have spent too much not to see ANY tangible results.
Re: #iambaga - Jimi Agbaje by major466(m): 5:19pm On Jan 12, 2015
Lagos State need to be liberated and Jimi is the man for the job.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

'ifeanyi Uba, APC Means Boko Haram' -fr. Mbaka / Tinubu Calls Buhari "Agent Of Destabilisation" / For Peace To Rain And One Nigeria To Stand GEJ Must rule Till 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.