Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,439 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Visual Basic Timer Please Help - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Visual Basic Timer Please Help (932 Views)

How To Turn Off Timer In Cyber Cafe!!! / Help Needed Urgently On Visual Basic. Experts Please! / How To Add Icon To Visual Basic 6.0 Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Visual Basic Timer Please Help by Ibrokane(m): 11:59am On Jan 12, 2015
i have a project which is more like a CBT exam question, i want a timer for the whole time to answer the question which i have done but i want the same timer to always display in every form the examiner move to because it is a question per form. PLEASE HELP OUT!
Re: Visual Basic Timer Please Help by blenyo11(m): 8:48am On Jan 13, 2015
You can have your Timer as a shared member of a shared class, initialize it once and use that same instance across all your forms instead of creating a new instance in each form.
Re: Visual Basic Timer Please Help by Ibrokane(m): 11:16pm On Jan 15, 2015
blenyo11:
You can have your Timer as a shared member of a shared class, initialize it once and use that same instance across all your forms instead of creating a new instance in each form.
how do I go about this..... I don't know how to share... jst help with the code thanks
Re: Visual Basic Timer Please Help by Nobody: 6:39am On Jan 17, 2015
You can create an algorithm using the foreach loop; foreach form in windows.forms, timer.interval = 500, then you insert ur snippets in the event timer_tick()
Re: Visual Basic Timer Please Help by Nobody: 6:42am On Jan 17, 2015
basbone:
You can create an algorithm using the foreach loop; foreach form in windows.forms, timer.interval = 500, then you insert ur snippets in the event timer_tick()
if u need the codes for it, then sms me on +2348079370258

(1) (Reply)

ASP.NET HELP!ยก! Any Programmer Can Give Suggestion. / Pls I Need An Offline Tutor For Programming And Hacking / The A - Z Of How To Change Who See Your Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.