Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,984 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:16 AM

Make Money By Just Writing Short Sentences - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Make Money By Just Writing Short Sentences (665 Views)

7 Sentences You Shouldn't Say To Your Boss - EVER / Discover How You Can Earn N300,000 Monthly By Just Reading A Nigerian Newspaper! / Make Money By Just Seaching On Internet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make Money By Just Writing Short Sentences by Sholiza: 10:54pm On Dec 17, 2008
Imagine making money just by writing short sentences.You think it's too simple to be true? Don't just sit there wasting your ink and time writing stuffs for hobby's sake,start making money now! I have decided to share part of my success story with Naija job seekers in an e-manual tailored to guide you on how to make legitimate money just writing for fun.

How much is this e-manual? Just N1,000. I assure you of value for this token,my contribution to the reduction of poverty in our land.

YOU CAN EASILY GET THE e-MANUAL via your email address in less than 20mins after payment.
Make payment of 1,000 Naira to GTBank: Account name;Oso Shola, Account no:2362230991590
MAIL ME ON: projectsmiles@yahoo.com / sms 08028496293.

Stay Blessed!
Re: Make Money By Just Writing Short Sentences by Sholiza: 2:44pm On Dec 18, 2008
Just giving a shout to those that are making money from this idea already,now you know it is 100% guaranteed

One luv!

(1) (Reply)

Finally Got A Job,thank God. / Get Oando Job And A Nice Banking Job / Hurry, You Have Just 3 Days Left To Nail Your Dream Job!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.