Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,539 members, 7,847,228 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 01:17 PM

I Have My Pvc But Dont Know Who To Vote For - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have My Pvc But Dont Know Who To Vote For (832 Views)

if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics / Can I Vote Anywhere With My Pvc? / I Just Got My PVC Today,and My Vote Is For ????? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have My Pvc But Dont Know Who To Vote For by memudyink: 12:09pm On Jan 12, 2015
Guys am jes so conffuse of the whole thing. Thus i beleive buhari is not the kind of change we need while jonathan does not worth to get my vote come feb! Pls advise
Re: I Have My Pvc But Dont Know Who To Vote For by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jan 12, 2015
Vote Muhammadu Buhari

1 Like

Re: I Have My Pvc But Dont Know Who To Vote For by memudyink: 12:15pm On Jan 12, 2015
barcanista:
Vote Muhammadu Buhari

Do u really think he is the kind of change we are hoping for ?
Re: I Have My Pvc But Dont Know Who To Vote For by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jan 12, 2015
memudyink:
Guys am jes so conffuse of the whole thing. Thus i beleive buhari is not the kind of change we need while jonathan does not worth to get my vote come feb! Pls advise

this picture says it all

Re: I Have My Pvc But Dont Know Who To Vote For by joseph1832(m): 12:21pm On Jan 12, 2015
memudyink:

Brotherly! I beseech thee, in the absence of non, you vote for the available. Even though I know fully that Buhari doesn't deserve my vote, giving it to him is better than giving it to GEJ!.

Remember this: "it is better to be seen as a vampire than to be seen as a weakling". GEJ is a weakling! A vote for him is a vote for continuous bombing and killing of innocent Nigerians. We need change in Nigeria, and if that change is anybody but GEJ, so be it!.

1 Like

Re: I Have My Pvc But Dont Know Who To Vote For by adanduka: 12:24pm On Jan 12, 2015
You must not vote especially if none is worthy of your vote shocked

1 Like

Re: I Have My Pvc But Dont Know Who To Vote For by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jan 12, 2015
memudyink:

Yes Sir! He's the change personified
Re: I Have My Pvc But Dont Know Who To Vote For by babadee1(m): 12:44pm On Jan 12, 2015
memudyink:

First you need to ask yourself what are you looking for in a leader. Then look at the options available to you. Nobody is going to satisfy all your requirements but you have to choose the person that best fits your expectations. I hope that helps.
Personally my own issue is corruption, I'm looking for a leader who can stop or at least reduce the massive looting of public funds that is dragging this country down.

1 Like

Re: I Have My Pvc But Dont Know Who To Vote For by Ttalk: 12:50pm On Jan 12, 2015
Even if not for the sake of the personality, you should vote for Party, remeber that PDP has been given enough chance to make a change since 1999 but could not achieve anything tangible, so voting the main opposition party APC will be better idea.

Also, genuinely compare the states govern by PDP and APC and see the difference APC has brought to governance

I am sure with this you'll be convinced that a vote for APC is definitely a vote for hope

Vote APC
Re: I Have My Pvc But Dont Know Who To Vote For by Odutodaiwa: 12:57pm On Jan 12, 2015
Even if it is to show the ruling elite that we have the power to sack them for sub-optimal performance. Please vote APC at the presidential level.

If you have enough data to download please look at the two video links below. One thing that is certain with those videos is that PDP is power drunk. They do not think they are accountable to anyone. The way the PDP is going lately is a sure path to the demise of our democracy. Please vote APC.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWyePpY1lcg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iu01uZNR0FE&src_vid=bWyePpY1lcg&feature=iv&annotation_id=annotation_2551742953
Re: I Have My Pvc But Dont Know Who To Vote For by Emusan(m): 2:05pm On Jan 12, 2015
joseph1832:
Brotherly! [size=14pt]I beseech thee, in the absence of non, you vote for the available.[/size] Even though I know fully that Buhari doesn't deserve my vote, giving it to him is better than giving it to GEJ!.

Remember this: "it is better to be seen as a vampire than to be seen as a weakling". GEJ is a weakling! A vote for him is a vote for continuous bombing and killing of innocent Nigerians. We need change in Nigeria, and if that change is anybody but GEJ, so be it!.

The bolded part is the reason I always say Nigerians are too gullible.

We have 11 presidential candidates for this 2015 election but what is going on now it seems GEJ & GMB are the only candidate, the ironic part of it is that many Nigerians can sincerely mention another aspirant's name apart from GEJ & GMB.

Among the 9 candidates that remain, is it that we can't find another person who can perform and bring the change we needed more than GEJ/GMB? The reason is we Nigerians are prone to lies and deceive.

Go to frontpage and read many comments on thread about PDP/APC/GMB/GEJ you will be surprised to see a comment with a lot of grammatical errors yet people will be endorsing those comments with likes just because the person supports GMB/GEJ, this is very pathetic.

I know many people follow GMB/GEJ today because of what the crowd are saying.

May God help us in this national especially we Youth.
Re: I Have My Pvc But Dont Know Who To Vote For by joseph1832(m): 2:37pm On Jan 12, 2015
Emusan:

The bolded part is the reason I always say Nigerians are too gullible.

We have 11 presidential candidates for this 2015 election but what is going on now it seems GEJ & GMB are the only candidate, the ironic part of it is that many Nigerians can sincerely mention another aspirant's name apart from GEJ & GMB.

Among the 9 candidates that remain, is it that we can't find another person who can perform and bring the change we needed more than GEJ/GMB? The reason is we Nigerians are prone to lies and deceive.

Go to frontpage and read many comments on thread about PDP/APC/GMB/GEJ you will be surprised to see a comment with a lot of grammatical errors yet people will be endorsing those comments with likes just because the person supports GMB/GEJ, this is very pathetic.

I know many people follow GMB/GEJ today because of what the crowd are saying.

May God help us in this national especially we Youth.
You have a very valid point my good friend. In Nigeria today I believe GMB is the only person who can go to too to with GEJ and his PDP lead government, as others are not even up to the task. You should know Nigerians are very sentimental people.

I've always maintain my stance on voting for NPC, that is Gani's party but in his absence, there's no other who I could give my vote.

I've been voting since 1999, I've never missed an election before, but this is different because the whole country need to make a decision and say no to impunity and massive incompetence.

(1) (Reply)

Police Storm Hospital, Arrest Attacked APC Leader, Member / Fashola To Jonathan-"you,not My Generation Failed" / Soyinka, Kolade, Ezekwesili Renew Campaign For Chibok Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.